It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Olsen "I Swore To Uphold & Defend The Constitution From Enemies Foreign & Domestic"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Been a while since ive posted... but this really caught my eye... I had been waiting to hear any news on how this poor kid has been doing...

Im glad he seems to be getting around ok, but still stumbling on speaking...

I hope all of the marines will remember that oath!

It doesnt even sound like he believes anything will happen with the investigation into what happened to him, which I doubt it as well

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Quite a story about him. Unfortunately, we are being given Smoke and Mirrors about what enemies we are fighting vs who we should be fighting. We have spent billions and billions and ... trillions? fighting who? The Taliban? Because they allowed Al Qaeda to hold up into the country they had taken control of. And lost control YEARS ago. Ragtags with AK47s. If the Afghanis really didn't want them to be in charge again, you would think they might be contributing more in 11 years in creating their own army and strong government to do so. We fought Saddam. Because...... what? He might have weapons? He knew what we would do if he used them. And he usually fought with Iran anyway so who cares? We already kicked him out of Kuwait. So, big deal there and 10 YEARS there and a HELL of a lot of money for..... arms dealers, munitions companies, mercenary armies, defense corporations.... and alllll paid for by the Taxpayer. When really, the enemy has been among US all along. The Bankers and Wall Street Suits and Crooked Politicians and Corporations that are running the Politicians. The Military/Industrial Complex Eisenhauer warned us against. Smoke and Mirrors. It's the DOMESTIC enemies that have been destroying our country, not people overseas!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yeah, when I saw that happen, I thought, "I wish I was there standing in front of him and taken that hit, but I would have been wearing a helmet and promptly would have gotten up and flipped the officer the bird."

I admire his courage, but for the love of God, get that Marine a helmet!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Aw he still is having communication issues

top topics

join