It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch A Bunch Of Dogs Experience Sunlight And Grass For The First Time

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
What brought tears to my eyes was seeing these dogs smell another dogs ass for the first time ever. Powerfull dog stuff there friend.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Poor things. It is just against nature to keep animals from the environment. We are built to experience these things if we dont it will mess with our minds.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

You think that animals are food for humans? what the # kind of stupid bull# statement is that.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Old American, you really need to fix the video link. When the first dog set foot on the grass, the video quality degraded, becoming all blurry.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Off_The_Street

It did with me, too.

Obviously the video...right?

Animal testing, in this day and age of super-duper mega super computers just strikes as an antiquated process that should go the way of the dodo...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Very sad. I have a beagle and couldn't image her in a research area.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

Originally posted by DOADOA
WHERE is this lab located?

We should focus on the hearts and minds of our children rather than focus on how to get revenge. These types are set in their ways and may never change.

Kids must see the truth of things, get away from the "Easter bunnies" and plastic junk.
edit on 2-12-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

i did not ask for your opinion, i asked for a fact.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

I noticed that when they first came out of the carriers, they all looked a little wobbly like toddlers, so I suspect they had a bit of trouble walking. But animals learn and adapt quickly. I'm sure they were prancing around in a few days.

What I don't understand is how anyone can work in a company that condones such cruelty. What were they doing to these poor pooches in Spain? Pharmaceutical research? What exactly does that entail?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

What an amazing video.
All that I can say is that there have been very few videos that could have
affected me as this particular video has. I smiled. My eyes welled up.... hell.... I was crying tears of joy!

Thank you so much for discovering and sharing this video.
This is something I will never forget seeing.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Aww poor fellas. I think it's absolutely disgusting the way people are cruel to animals for monetary gain such as puppy farms and fur factories in China. Don't get me wrong I am a meat eater and have nothing against consuming animals as food. But there is a right and a wrong way about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This an amazing post
Thanks for sharing it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I often wonder about the necessity of testing on live organisms when in most cases science needs to understand the effect of chemicals on particular tissues which could originate from many fewer organisms

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join