It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST SEE VIDEO: Dr. Oz gets swine flu vaccine, the story behind it and the people pushing the agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

This video is very worrying and I think hits the nail right on the head.
Please watch it all.
These vaccines are so dangerous and we simply do not know the possible effects, It’s very misleading and disgusting for someone on TV to support such a dangerous practice; but the video explains the reasons for that very well. I wonder how many of the audience actually took the vaccine? I know I wouldn’t have.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Dr. Oz said he would get it but his wife refuses to let his children get it, I think there is an agenda

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

I've never got a flu vaccine and I never will. I believe our bodies have the ability to build its own immunity against the majority of viruses and bacteria. I grew up during the days when people got sick, they were miserable but their bodies fought it off after a few days. Now doctors are over prescribing antibiotics and administering vaccines way too often. It doesn't give the body a chance to establish its own defenses against bacteria and viruses.

I would be curious if there has ever been a study comparing people who take vaccines and antibiotics on a regular basis vs those that seldom do. I bet the people who use less antibiotics and avoid vaccines get sick a lot less than those who do.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I remember watching Dr. Oz about a year or two ago and he was NOT a proponent of getting the shots. Now he is getting them??? What the hell. looks like he got bought to me. He came across as a Doctor for the people and now that millions trust him, he goes the other way! LMAO this just figures!

Anyone else remember when he said he wouldn't let his wife or children get the H1N1 shots because they had mercury in them? Just wondering if maybe I remember it that way in another time line or something. I totally remember watching that!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Thanks for this. But thanks even more for introducing me to Dr. Horowitz. This is the sort of thing that makes think that it might be possible after all to waken the uninformed and apathetic public--eventually, and hopefully not too late....

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

A media whore sold out? Where? Where?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Dr. Oz said he would get it but his wife refuses to let his children get it, I think there is an agenda
Hmm he was pushing the idea that kids are one of the most vulnerable, so even if he said that another time there was plenty of stuff along the lines of 'YOUR CHILD IS GOING TO DIE IF YOU DONT GET THIS VACCINE'. I bet most doctors know the dangers and lies full well; they just get paid too much by the pharmaceuticals corporations to say it’s bad.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

No doubt eh! I also remember him saying Vitamin D at 1000 iu a day is recommended and is better for you. That or get out into the sun for 20 minutes. I personally take over 3000 iu a day and I should probably take more than that. So far the only side effects of doing this have been great health, with no FLU ever for over 2 years.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Good work, your right people do not need them. Vulnerability to disease is to do with lifestyle, if you live right and healthy your chances of getting diseases are so slim its better then the chances any vaccine can give you.
I do not take any medications even stuff like paracetamol; and I never get sick, when I do it’s gone in a few days maximum.
That study would have already been done if it worked in the pharmaceutical company’s favour; so even if it hasn’t been done (or publicly released) you have your answer.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

Even tho he might have stated he was against them, he would have still been pushing their agenda by fear and similar tactics. I have no doubt he would have had to been brought out from the beginning to get the job on TV. I don’t trust all doctors because 90% just pile out dangerous drugs like there’s no tomorrow; if the industry was actually about health it would be the exact opposite of what we see today.

Yeah apparently he used to be against them. Fluctuating an opinion is a common tactic used in propaganda; him changing his view would be more convincing to people then him outright saying he loves them. Subtle but effective technique

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
I remember watching Dr. Oz about a year or two ago and he was NOT a proponent of getting the shots. Now he is getting them??? What the hell. looks like he got bought to me. He came across as a Doctor for the people and now that millions trust him, he goes the other way! LMAO this just figures!

Anyone else remember when he said he wouldn't let his wife or children get the H1N1 shots because they had mercury in them? Just wondering if maybe I remember it that way in another time line or something. I totally remember watching that!

I remember him saying that his wife and children wouldn't get the shots, but I don't remember if he ever said why. I think it was last year I saw that.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

I hope the public will wake up too; its a sad state of affairs when people cant see past the lies.

Originally posted by Ex_CT2 reply to post by theclutch

A media whore sold out? Where? Where?

Never heard of such a thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
reply to post by Ex_CT2

No doubt eh! I also remember him saying Vitamin D at 1000 iu a day is recommended and is better for you. That or get out into the sun for 20 minutes. I personally take over 3000 iu a day and I should probably take more than that. So far the only side effects of doing this have been great health, with no FLU ever for over 2 years.
Good for you, bet it feels great and at the same time depressing to watch fools risk their lives with vaccines.
I take the same approach and never get sick either. Funny that people who get the vaccine are the ones who get it so often.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

We are now learning how many of the most dangerous side-effects of an H1N1 (Swine Flu) vaccine were kept hidden.

Source: www.contagionlive.com...

The same might be true of the Covid-19 vaccines that are being pushed on the populations of the world.

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
One of my friends had H1N1, took him out for 2 years, still feels off, never the same. I don't think he had the vaccine, but they tried many different things in those 2 bad years.

He is not wanting to get Covid.

new topics

top topics

join