It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we are all just vibrating consciousness, can we tune our reality to any frequency?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If we don't like the one we are on, we can just choose to vibrate in a different "channel" and reality will conform to our modulated perceptions.

So for example, if you don't like the political situation, you just modulate your frequency until you catch some better vibes. Or put another way, if you are angry/sad/oppressed its because you want to be on some level, right? The great colorful carnival.

This is why I don't get the OWS protestors, and all the soldiers in wars around the world. If you want to protest something, just modulate your perceptual wavelength and there is no more problems when you are in harmony with a different oscillation. Same thing with wars, and struggles, crimes, etc...these people could easily chage their realities but they choose to engage in these...events...maybe because it serves their spiritual needs at some point in their current self-directed cosmic narrative???

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Can you even control your own thoughts? If so can you stop thinking? Well, the smart alec answer is "yes." One can quite easily and quickly stop thinking. SO let me make it more of a challenge. Stop thinking for 10 miniutes...or even 10 seconds. After you do that...start thinking again. The last part is the more difficult step.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Clearly these are things you haven't experienced or understand. Which is fine, except you purport to know of what you speak. The hard part is thinking again.

reply to post by Indigo Starchild

I think the concept of intent and choosing what we resonate to, and how to personally raise our consciousness and vibration is one of the most important in the times we find ourselves in.

That being said, how to accomplish this? I will say that in my journey, focus, intent and balance have been key.

Thank you for the thread - I look forward to the discussion.
edit on 11/29/2011 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Let's imagine that I'm fat and tired of living. Sitting on a couch eating processed food till the near death of me. Daydreaming away about a thinner me. Fitter, happier, and fast.....then it happens. I actually get up and start moving. Start sweating, stop eating bad. Gradually becoming my daydream. Now my nightmares are who I used to be. Soon my death will be the inbetween.
edit on 29-11-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Can you even control your own thoughts? If so can you stop thinking?

The two are not mutually inclusive.

Controlling your thoughts can be accomplished by switching your focus from one train of thought to another.

Stopping all thoughts is completely different. Personally, I can't do it, but I wish I could. Then maybe I wouldn't swallow a handful of pills on a daily basis, just to sleep.

...these people could easily chage their realities
If that was possible, there would be a lot more crime.

Step 1: Commit the crime.

Step 2: Get arrested.

[color=C4813D]Step 3: Court

Step 4: Prison

Step 3: New reality. Voilà! Problem Solved.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Tell that to abused children or the orphans in Africa. Your logic makes it the victim's fault when they're robbed, raped, or abused because they can just "change their mind".

I vehemently disagree with such thoughts because the implications are that I should just sit there and let my family be taken if the U.S. turns into a new version of Nazi Germany.

It says that I should just decide that oppression isn't happening if I just choose to believe it. Meanwhile, people would be shot in the street and arrested en-mass, anyway.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Clearly, you are off your meds.

Edit
I know the name of your so called ascended master. Ask Steve Jobs how that crap worked out for him.

Originally posted by Open2Truth
reply to post by jcord

Clearly these are things you haven't experienced or understand. Which is fine, except you purport to know of what you speak. The hard part is thinking again.

I think the concept of intent and choosing what we resonate to, and how to personally raise our consciousness and vibration is one of the most important in the times we find ourselves in.

That being said, how to accomplish this? I will say that in my journey, focus, intent and balance have been key.

Thank you for the thread - I look forward to the discussion.
edit on 11/29/2011 by Open2Truth because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Or, are we all consciousness vibrating?

Akushla

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This is what I hope to happen in 2012, the collective consciousness is scattered right now, but I believe the world is waking up. If enough people get in tune with each other, amazing things could happen.

An individual can tune in to different realities, I know this through astral projection. Organizing the collective consciousness to do the the same is not such an easy task, but I sure do have faith!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo Starchild
If we don't like the one we are on, we can just choose to vibrate in a different "channel" and reality will conform to our modulated perceptions.

So for example, if you don't like the political situation, you just modulate your frequency until you catch some better vibes. Or put another way, if you are angry/sad/oppressed its because you want to be on some level, right? The great colorful carnival.

This is why I don't get the OWS protestors, and all the soldiers in wars around the world. If you want to protest something, just modulate your perceptual wavelength and there is no more problems when you are in harmony with a different oscillation. Same thing with wars, and struggles, crimes, etc...these people could easily chage their realities but they choose to engage in these...events...maybe because it serves their spiritual needs at some point in their current self-directed cosmic narrative???

O RLY???

If this were so simple then I would have already vibrated myself into a universe of of beer and Megan Fox clones.

Do you still live in a world that has hate and violence in it indigo starchild? Do negative things still happen in your day to day life? Or are living in blissful euphoric world in a world of puffy white clouds, harps, and infinitely fast internet to allow super-quick access onto the ATS Metaphysics and Philosophy forum?

I'm guessing the answer is probably no. But there is some elements of truth within your post. You can change your vibrational frequency to alter things for the better for yourself. But you'll have a fairly hard time changing the rest of the world because you are dealing with other people, and other peoples vibrations, and most of those vibrations are buzzing at a fairly low frequency.

If the world attempted consciously to vibrate at a higher level through their thoughts actions and deeds then maybe what you suggest could happen. But unfortunately it isn't happening yet.

Possibly this maybe what you are suggesting...

There is scientific evidence that supports the idea that meditation with others is a powerful force, so even if you are a solo practitioner, take some time now and then to participate in group meditations. Researchers who study quantum physics noticed that when a large group of monks gathered together to meditate, it had far-reaching affects that seemed to hard to dismiss as simple coincidence. For instance, group meditation at that monk conference coincided with a dramatic drop in crime. Since that study, law enforcement agencies in Washington DC have begun exploring the possibility that meditation could have a practical good effect upon crime rates in their city. In other instances, meditation seemed to cause rain after a long drought and famine, or to cause flowers and other plants to flourish. Meditation in groups has been credited with curing disease, reversing aggression, and saving people from famine so if you get an opportunity, join a group to celebrate the power of meditation.

edit on 30/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
In reality its like infinte channels and walls, like a stack of papers, and it is a frequency match. For example, this school is run by S Empire, and very cruel beings, and for some reason, many of the people here really loathe themselves and feel they should learn through torture death and pain, hunger, which doesnt progress but only causes more loss of consciousness, more regression of light/spirit/soul, which translates, less love, less intellect, less understanding, less peace and unity. And they believe in tough love. There are far better and more gentle joyful schools and far better ways to learn.

This is a frequency match up, aside from those who come in to help family get out.

It takes something very important to understand to raise frequency. It takes unconditional love, non reaction, mildness, not controlling or judging another, no harm, and wishing to pluck the shadow and grime from ourselves each day, it takes emptying our cups and our pride and seeking help. From this song, www.youtube.com... "we all have a thousand dancing angels" who throw down the lifeline and all we need to do is give permission and ask for help.

And work to deprogram each day.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
Clearly, you are off your meds.

Edit
I know the name of your so called ascended master. Ask Steve Jobs how that crap worked out for him.

Thats funny, Open2Truth and I have the same ascended masters and I was speaking with them recently and they have never even seen your energy patterns much less know you personally. I would introduce you but you would have to raise your frequency first.

top topics

join