It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another weird airplane dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This time it was a really short dream, felt like it lasted a couple seconds, I had a dream I saw the tail end of an airplane, it was navy blue, in my dream it was night and it was pouring rain, and lightning, I woke up from this dream in a WHOA WTF was that at 2 am this morning. That's it.
edit on 29-11-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Don't know your background here at ATS, but what does the dream have to do with reality? Do you see things before they happen? Do your dreams have subliminal messages that have ties with reality?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Hell if I know, I just put my dreams down in this forum when they are vivid, look at my profile thing, there are a couple on there, I hope they are not predictions, but I dream a lot about planes.

edit on 29-11-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
latent content may be a desire for freedom (the plane being a man made bird, soaring through the sky) and the thunder /lightning may represent the fear you have when dealing with the idea that complete freedom means you are exposed to uncontrollable danger. The rain could represent the subconscious surfacing which is really the same as saying its a representation of re-shaping or transforming your current freedom desires. The plane is also a phallic object so i imagine your associations of freedom are born from male energies (your childhood father was your model for freedom, you must be a nice person
) maybe you are worried about the incompatibility between a parental role and freedom? This is only one interpretation, there are many other ways of viewing dreams, but they all describe the same thing but with different words imo

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthIncarnate

wow, you are right on with this, thank you, I've been worried that I've devoloped an anger problem and its been on my mind, it has to do with the treatment I recieved a couple years ago from my Mother in law who put me in such a bind, that it was almost impossible to mentally get over, she is a really or was I should say a mean person, a spiteful woman who looked down on others, although the reason I put was is I havent seen or spoken to ser since this happened, (she physically attacked me for no reason two years ago) just a week ago she recently said she wants be back in our lives to see our children and Im having a hard time with this. I dont want to stand in the way but i am worried of her impact on them, so its been bothering me. I would like to go on about more, you had it aswell about my Dad, you are good at this!!! Thank you. I just want to add, Im not sure if the male reference had to do with strength but I just want to add Im a female, but as for strength been thru a lot in life, Im 34 and from the age of 22 dysfunctional childhood, although didnt know this until I got older lol, took care of two ill parents and all the bills and a house, loosing my parents, ect..and would like to think I can mentally take on a lot more then the average man lol. Thank you a lot

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

PM me if you want more dream interpretations or just advice, i enjoy the practice and love hearing about people's dreams, there's just something so intimate about them. I dont mean to toot my own horn but im also pretty good at giving analytical advice (both Freudian [childhood experiences, repressed memories] and Jungian [spiritual and self development])

Would love to hear more from you, you sound like a really nice person. best of luck

edit on 6-12-2011 by TruthIncarnate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthIncarnate

Oh wow, you are awesome thank you, I can dream like no tomorrow lol, I alway have had extremely vivid dreams, colorful even, all my life, I started putting the ones that are really out of this world on here so I don't forget them, though Im worried that I may take up a LOT of your time lol, I can write a book with my dreams and past so to say lol, I am at work at the moment or I would PM you, thank you for the kind words, you seem to be a really nice person too, when I get the chance I will send you a message, hope you have a wonderful day and talk to you later :-).

top topics

join