It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aircrap.org - poll results favour death for chemtailers!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I can't find a link to the poll itself - it is a sidebar on this page (an article proposing taking aluminium oxide to purge oneself of aluminium oxide....but that's not important right now....)

But here's the text of the poll:

Nothing has actually be shown to be happening, lots of proveably false evidence is being put forward, and yet almost 2000 people think that this unproven "crime" deserves the death penalty??

I worry that some of these extremists are going to take the law into their own hands - there are lots of direct or implied threats to "chemtrail supporters" all over the 'net - including people advocating shooting down the planes!

No doubt many of these comments are made without actual intent to do so - let's hope it stays that way, and that some unfortunate individual doesn't take the actions being suggested!!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
S&F for you! I was expecting this to look more like: "OMGGG THEYRE SPREAYING USS WITH SOME UNKNOWN CHEMICALLL, TEHY SHOULDD DIE!"

But thank you for not being an idiot. It's one thing to be open to conspiracy theories when they actually have SOME evidence, and SOME people coming foward to talk; but when a conspiracy that would require every pilot, mechanic, parts & fuel managers, and almost EVERYONE in EVERY Airline AROUND THE WORLD... Please...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't think that which has orchestrated the spraying of humanity with these aerosols can be snuffed out by a rope or injected dope.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I've already gotten put in time out a few times today so I'll be nice. I'm surprised making them listen to each other until their heads explode wasn't an option.

Poster above gets a star for rhyming.
edit on 29-11-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gypsychology909

I woud be very careful thinking there's a lot of truth about knowing who that may be.....

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

as 1.5 billion people have internet access world wide - then 2000 idiots is a drop in the ocean

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This thread is a little biased just by the Title.

The individuals and/or government(s) who allow/spray chemtrails over their population of people, and the paid government Internet Trolls who post 24/7 dis-information and propaganda stating chemtrails are not real should have a public trail in court. If the jury finds them guilty of breaking the law they will server time in jail.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

what ??????? now any one who disagrees with your delusions should be punished ??

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
ha well kudos to the op, but i really wouldnt read much into it, the only people who'd vote in such a thing are generally fruitcake's who bemusingly try give 'chemtrails' credence.

chemtrailers are quite funny, but lets not take it too far.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Now if they could only catch one of these "chemtrailers". That would be really interesting.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Sure would be - that'd be proof!!

Ignorant Ape - 2000 is still 2000 - it might be a small proportion, but it is not a small number.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243
This thread is a little biased just by the Title.

And yet the poll patently IS in favour of death for Chemtrailers. Seems more factual than biased to me.
edit on 30-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I believe it should be the death penalty also. Secretly spraying people with any chemical is really bad. Stabbing someone from the front is bad enough, stabbing someone from behind is even worse.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
I believe it should be the death penalty also. Secretly spraying people with any chemical is really bad. Stabbing someone from the front is bad enough, stabbing someone from behind is even worse.

So what about a fictitious crime that someone made up? Death for that too?

top topics

join