It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East coast, Cincinnat, Ohio region, Satillite goes out, and for a second...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Do I know you? And I am almost positive, her adopted parents would not allow it.

Where did the chiba thing come from?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Cool.
But currently live in Mississippi because of the good blackjack games.

edit on 30-11-2011 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Sometimes when kids come one here and talk about some thing they have seen on tv when they have had like a 6 pack or beer and a couple of joints. Have you never heard of the term chiba?

At lease some of the brothers I know call it that.

Me I choose not to partake.

I stick to my Mich Ultra

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black

Sometimes when kids come one here and talk about some thing they have seen on tv when they have had like a 6 pack or beer and a couple of joints. Have you never heard of the term chiba?

At lease some of the brothers I know call it that.

Me I choose not to partake.

I stick to my Mich Ultra

Buddy I am a stoney through and through, but we cant post about that on this public forum, against ats t&c conditions which I have read thoroughly. Dont like my indicas but love my sativa.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
sorry if this is unrelated to the post but....

a few weeks ago when they tested the new emergency broad cast system on tv i HERD strange things being said. it was def interference from AM and FM radio and lots of static and white noise but though out the carcophony of noise and voices i could hear people taking bout "war with mars" "alien invasiaon" etc etc i shrugged it off to mabey coast to coast comming in but that show is not on at that time. dont know honestly what to make of these strange times. i just hate wating around for something major to happen who knows mabey everthing is all right and they just keep us on edge to keep up the game

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't understand you guys, and your blood thirsty mood to go after fox...

when the whitecastle and the MSM are hand in hand destroying this country.

dumbfounded.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I hope this isn't too off topic, but it felt like a natural thread to post this on.
In the UK, all TV has been switched from an analogue signal to a digital one. I have heard stories from friends that have heard certain strange things through an analogue decoder. They haven't told me too much as you never know who is listening, but they have indicated to me that there have been mentions of a war on another planet, although they haven't specifically said Mars.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Yegorovnam because: Wanted to add that I hope this wasn't off topic

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Has she changed the channel on her receiver since this happened, or turned the receiver off? If it is still on the same channel she should be able to rewind and freeze the message to take a picture and post it on here for us!!! Ask her and head on over for the pic if this is a possibility....

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I also have DishNet & haven't experienced any problems or issues with reception or signal. No loss of channels or pixelated messages/words. I'm wondering if it was isolated to a specific satellite & problems there.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i bet it was a commercial

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I have seen similar things on that same channel. FOX too.

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by jcord

Let me guess, are you a fellow A.P.

Or you just wanted to post bingo. Because of you post total I would highly doubt you would just post bingo for no reason, just saying.

Let me check out you profile that should give me the answer I am looking for.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
reply to post by antar

what defences in space??

Not sure of the source, and this has been discussed many times on ATS, but check this out...

It is not a very pleasant place to be, to discover that now; here we are at the end of the Cold War with an agreement that there will be no nuclear weapons in space in orbit, and there is apparently a platform up there that the United States secretly put up back in the ’60s or ’70s or ’80s, that’s equipped; it’s nuclear-hardened, it’s one of the Star Wars SDI series, based on Spacelab, equipped to handle and carry nuclear weapons.

The quote is by Jack Shulman, the head of The American Computer Company, and a former Bell Labs employee. Here's the link to his blog...

Reverse Engineering Roswell UFO Technology

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
man, just today, i was in the car with my dad and looked up at the sky at around sun down, 5:45ish, there was a star(i thought) and it was blinking red, a dim red, and than it the star slowly dissapeared, all happened in about 5-8 seconds.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ErvGotti

Wouldn't happen to be In Mississippi would it. If so I might have seen something similar. Really to see what is thought to be ufo's here of lately instead of looking stuff up on here I am sure you could go out side with a video camera and tape one that would just make you go omg I aint never seen that. Do it for about a week. On a clear night you can see them. I had one aware of me. It was cloudy outside. It looked like a disc of light was just going in about 700+mile an hour circles big enough that it would disappear in the distance and come back around every 3.5 seconds like clock work. I would walk near outside of the circle and it would not let me get under it. I chased it about 1.5 miles then it just disappeared. I had a broke heel at the time too. I tried to tape it but the batterys kept going dead, even new ones and I replaced the 2 times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join