It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East coast, Cincinnat, Ohio region, Satillite goes out, and for a second...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Sometime Between 8:45-9:00 pm east coast time tonight Novermber 29, 2011, on the weather channel, my sister said the satillite went out for the weather channel, on dish network, channel 214 then in white letters as distilled pixils were still showing in white letters she says she saw the word WAR, and then the word MARS. Each for about 3 times longer than foxes morning news subliminal messages.

Then at 9:20pm not even a half hour she was watching channel 12, on dish network Cincinnati, satillite signal again just for this channel goes out, the word Martians appear on a pixilated disrupted signal for another split second.

She is used to seeing foxes Subliminal messages and says the "messages" tonight lasted about 3 times longer.

I am hoping she didn't catch my crazy bug, I have seen some pretty crazy stuff in the night sky specially as of lately, but with my knowledge on, "aliens", IDK.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I dont follow, she saw this on tv? Like the map images on the weather channel?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well, if FOX is going to be the tool to break the news of UFO's to the World...we are in serious trouble.

Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Wow, not to be mean spirited at all but does your sister imbibe in anything that may cause her to see things? How trustworthy is she and has she ever had experiences in the past with mental illness?

Is she credible? Does she have the ability to rewind back to where she saw the subliminal's? Can she then record?

If this is right then it was probably going to a frequency so close to her home that her reception picked it up.

War on Mar's would be very bad for us it would mean that they have broken through our defenses in space.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

what defences in space??

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I highly doubt she honestly saw anything, but I can't rule out the possibility. There is so much us "normal" people don't know, and so much we can't answer. We'll have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
bingo

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Lol, I have the same question... I understand some conspiracies but defenses in space? We can't even properly secure our own planet.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Like most disrupted satillite signals. Pixilated mix of what should be on screen images on the weather channel, then on channel 12. I believe, since I have not lived there in 7 years, wkrc t.v. Which I believe is CBS. I have not really heard of CBS participating in things like this, BUt I will research there past sumblinial message things.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Well not being a KNOW_IT_ALL I have no specific evidence to share with you. We do have some pretty amazing technology you are not privy to.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Not sure if CBS or the national weather channel is associated with fox, but I will try to look it up.

Just to clarify, she called me from in Mississippi.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

So... "Mars" and "War" are the subliminal message for today. Is Fox trying to convince us that the movie-- "War of the Worlds" is real?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Interesting. I don't have but the bare minimum of channels, but My65 has been having pixelation problems for the past few days. I don't know if it's related, but I felt it worth mentioning. It's too bad there isn't a video out there of whatever show she was watching to see if we can catch the freeze frame to see for ourselves if there's anything there. Would this still show if it were a satellite issue? I guess she'd have to be video taping the TV screen when it happened.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

She does have mental illness, yes, but nothing that I dont have. And not as badd. I have so many I have been diagnosed as PTSD and persecution complex.

Nothing that causes hallucinations from what I know. And through 15 years of theropy and 3 years of group I should know better than most seasoned psychoanalyst.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Or land on the moon

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
so i guess US Space Command doesn't have a damn thing in orbit, like they're supposed to...as for what as seen on the weather channel thru dish network.....i wouldn't doubt it..a digital satellite signal is nearly impossible to hack, because it's scrambled due to encryption...just keep in mind...truth is stranger than fiction

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Let me guess, are you a fellow A.P.

Or you just wanted to post bingo. Because of you post total I would highly doubt you would just post bingo for no reason, just saying.

Let me check out you profile that should give me the answer I am looking for.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Cmon you have to give me something! I know there was a program called the 'star wars program' or something that was aimed at developing space weapons. I dont care for proof just really curious

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Please elaborate on your BINGO.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

We actually have great defenses. Some that would blow you mind. I have seen the barely visible shimmer from what is believed to be Teslas Death Ray, with my own eyes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join