It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions Of The Prophet Yoshiel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Michael Besieged

Despite the foolishness of everything posted above, I feel even more foolish posting this, but well, here goes.

About an hour ago I began to experience intense feelings of spiritual anguish associated with the persona of Archangel Michael, whom I think of as a dear friend for some reason.

I feel close to him. Make of that what you will.

I know this sounds absurd, but I feel strongly that he is in grave distress. I don't know why exactly, but I sense sudden, deliberate and coordinated movement among my brothers and sisters in darkness.

In my mind I see him surrounded by powerful demons and waging battle with radiant, luminous fires.

Though I must consider that this is some sort of strange fancy on my part, I feel a great deal of pain at these thoughts.

This is all very strange, because I haven't really thought of Michael for some time. Now I am obsessed that he is in great danger.

Probably just psychosis taking hold of me. Who knows?

Could this be associated with Something Big? Maybe, maybe not. I don't know.

I guess another way to put this is “I sense a disturbance in the Force.”

Most likely the only disturbance is in my head.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
All Is Quiet On Solstice Day

Well, Winter Solstice Day is here, but so far, I haven't seen anything portentous.

Of course, the day is not over yet, and Tomorrow Never Knows.

Still, so far, so good.

And anyway, I'm not sure Something Big is necessarily Something Bad. Just big.

Or perhaps nothing more than one of those silly little notions I am prone to get.

Just to be on the safe side, I'll give myself until the end of the month -- ten days away -- since I've never been all that confident in the accuracy of the time frame. But frankly, if nothing happens in the next 24 hours or so, I'll already be much happier.

And if January 1, 2006 rolls around after a nice, quiet end of the year, I will gladly, cheerfully hang up my spurs and stop futzing with this asinine prophecy business. I can only hope.

Let's see what happens.

And so we're told this is the golden age
And gold is the reason for the wars we wage
Though I want to be with you
Be with you night and day
Nothing changes
On New Year's Day
On New Year's Day

U2

<< 1  2   >>

join