learn more

Nuclear war is looming, don't kid yourself

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

No doubt. The lack of respect for life has become astounding.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
hmmm it just seems rather un-beneficial i think russia is just flexing their muscle really. and i dont really think they pose a threat to the US, its China who the west should be worried about if theres a war, china would probably be most worthy, but lets hope it doesnt happen, anyway china more or less owns US anyway.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

It wouldn't surprise me if China sat back and watched it all play out. They would emerge as the lone super power, selling their goods in an even greater array.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

Fear of retaliation is gone because now certain countries have technology capable of destroying nukes in flight, i.e. Patriot Missle, David's Sling and ofcourse the myriads of aircraft that can fly mach 5 now and intercept missles in flight. Now it boils down to not who has the nukes but who can defend against them and who can't. Defense technologies are now the new cold war weapon of choice. No longer is the best defense a good offense, but the best defense is who has missle defense that isn't 30+ years behind the times (like the crap Syria bought from Russia), and who has stealth technologies capable of delivering air craft to the battle unmolested by radar defenses.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I agree to an extent. However, this will not prevent a nuclear device from entering via the Mexican border. This is another severe threat. Terrorists disguising themselves as immigrants can easily enter the US. Not to mention the corruption of Mexican officials bodes well for well financed middle eastern terrorists. Like I said it wouldn't take a strategic strike to immediately push us into a massive global conflict.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I agree to an extent. However, this will not prevent a nuclear device from entering via the Mexican border. This is another severe threat. Terrorists disguising themselves as immigrants can easily enter the US. Not to mention the corruption of Mexican officials bodes well for well financed middle eastern terrorists. Like I said it wouldn't take a strategic strike to immediately push us into a massive global conflict.

Yeah, i was hoping you wouldn't mention that...

Unfortunately Washington has had their heads up their asses for quite a long time concerning the protection of our borders and if history proves right, its going to bite us in the ass. Ivan the terrible thought he was a bad ass on the battlefield, until the mongols flanked him by riding up the frozen river and right into Russia.

Yeah, its always those damned backdoors you never watch is where they come in.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Spoken like someone who has never taken his best gal ruin rummaging.

As for your main post.. weapons are also made for deterrence, unforunately as leaders change the initial intention for a weapon can be scrapped.

I don't think we are in for a nuclear war necessarily. Maybe Israel and some nation, but not all out. However I think in the next decade (if not sooner) a nuke will be let off by some "terrorist" under the direction of a nation. Terrorists are the most brilliant weapon ever invented because people can attack and put enough people between the attack and the nation that they can't just be responded to. So a nuke will eventually go off somewhere, there are too many people wanting to do it. However, if it is in the US it will be very fishy to me, because if Muslim extremists had one shot with a nuke they would go after Israel. If they used that one shot just to kill Americans and accomplish little (well our government would accomplish a lot in locking us down) then it would be very questionable.
edit on 29-11-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

LOL...yes, I suppose that would in fact qualify as a 'date'. Nothing brings a young couple closer than working together, rummaging for food!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I added more up there while you were responding.
I think you are right though, we just don't know how this war is gonna get started. Too much going on for someone to pass it off as fear mongering though. I'd like to see a list of all the countries involved in military action, revolt, or great tensions. It would be a long one. Good thread too. If anyone wants to start it I will gladly contribute some research prior to posting. I am at work so I can't full on author one at the moment.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I don't see nuclear war as happening any time soon. The world would have to go in the toilet pretty far for that to take place. War on the other hand is kinda happening. World war could happen at any time, and WILL happen.

Then only way for the US to make a recovery is to take out it's debtors. IE: China. China and Russia have a sort of alliance. So the Us and Russia have tension. It's only a matter of time!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
It sure is on the way - here's a short video.

members.beforeitsnews.com...:_Dr._Jerome_Corsi_and_Alex_Jones.html

This Dr Corsi sounds very convincing!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

9/11 is the day the terrorists won. I don't even want to think about the police state that will happen if a small nuke goes off in the US.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

That is my fear also. Constitution killing laws would run rampant should even a small nuclear explosion go off. It would also give excuses to our decision makers to justify any action they wanted to take in any part of the world. They could say everything thats being done is in the best interest of national defense. Some people believe TPTB create problems in order for the public to turn to them for a solution...to coerce support for an agenda. I fear that someone, somewhere is going to start it all off with a bit of trickery, or misdirection. That is most worrisome, because then everyone is confused, and people will begin to see enemies everywhere...even where there is none to be found.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

reply to post by superman2012

That is my fear also. Constitution killing laws would run rampant should even a small nuclear explosion go off. It would also give excuses to our decision makers to justify any action they wanted to take in any part of the world. They could say everything thats being done is in the best interest of national defense. Some people believe TPTB create problems in order for the public to turn to them for a solution...to coerce support for an agenda. I fear that someone, somewhere is going to start it all off with a bit of trickery, or misdirection. That is most worrisome, because then everyone is confused, and people will begin to see enemies everywhere...even where there is none to be found.

I was gonna ask for clarification of your OP but it's right here. It's not Radical Islam you need to worry about. It's the people funding them, people in business and government, and some of them are in seats of power all over the USA. It's our own government that is the terrorists, and don't you doubt it.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Weapons are not made to simply be possessed, or observed. They are made for one purpose...destruction.

Really? I always thought they were built for more of a deterrent than anything. Police have pistols, but only use them as a last resort. But by your theory, they are meant to kill so police should just start shooting?
edit on 30-11-2011 by Bearack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I think it could happen. But I think TPTB will not let it happen.

If anything we have been at war with IRAN already. Shelling across the boarder attaching US troops in Irak. I think Iran is currently experience and unknown weapon right now with the last to weapons explosion at key facilities as a last ditch effert to stop it before it gets any worse.

Now I saw the embassy attacks coming once Iran found out that 2 accidents at key critical centers was WOW not an accident as they initially though it was.

Ltiilt do they know that we can attack a target from space and noone would even see a thing.

Except unless they knew what they were looking for.

Hmmmmm

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Mate, we are 50 years on from world war 2. We have graphite bombs, which when released in the atmosphere will send a entire continent 100 years backwards with tech etc... that is just 1 development in 50 years...

We can also utilize EMP, Nukes, chemical, biological warfare which uses a persons DNA to analize if the target is is the right target... Iran is 50 years behind.

Russia on the other hand, they now have lots and lots of money thanks to there natural resources, they do not have fantastic war tech (apart from Nukes)... What everybody is forgetting, nuking a country is bad business for a number of reasons,

1. No one can live on that land for 1000 years.
2. radiation will drift to other countries including there own.
3. as soon as a nuke goes off, an automatic system sends nukes to the culprit that sent the first nuke. (not just one)
4 other countrys will kick the crap out of any mass genocide...

Granted, USA, UK germany france and many more mess around to much with nukes, but it aint gona happen.

I think the way out of all of this is a graphite bomb, send russia and iran back to 1900...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbiy666

..Graphite bomb is useless.
When used against the Serbs they restored their power in less than a day.
It won't send anyone back a hundred years.. maybe a day or two, but not a hundred years.
EMP would be better suited if you are taking that route, but we have nothing with the destructive power of nukes yet.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

It isn't fear mongering to recognize the current state of the world and its many, many conflicts. In fact, current events seem to lend creedence to the idea that conflict is actually ramping up.

The USA has been in this "current state" for 11 years. A nuclear war WILL NOT HAPPEN.
I'll admit we're pretty stupid, but the people behind the curtains pulling the strings are not. I think people spazzing out about nuclear wars need to stop, and go research what a world nuclear war would be like. Or in this case would not be like.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

So, if/when it does happen, you want to ignore that "religion" has prophesied this for thousands of years? Not just Christianity, but Judaism and Islam and even written in the Mahabharata?

Why is it that we can ALL see what is happening and yet DENY the veracity of what so many world philosophies and "prophets" IE Edgar Cayce and Nostradamus to name but two?

I am not purporting to feel that one is more correct than the other but you seem to want to dismiss what humanity has known all along. Is it not possible that mankind has had some sort of divine revelation about the changing of the times?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join