It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron: Iran faces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Cameron: Iran faces

www.msnbc.msn.com

TEHRAN, Iran — U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron said Iran's failure to defend the British embassy from an attack in Tehran was a disgrace that will have serious consequences.

Cameron called the storming of the embassy in Tehran on Tuesday "outrageous and indefensible."

Iranian protesters stormed two British Embassy compounds, smashing windows and burning the British flag during a rally to demonstrate against sanctions imposed by Britain, live Iranian television showed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yet another story in the saga of as world war turns,what kind of serious consequences can they really do isnt the United States trying to break there bank.

Economic sanctions will be kind of harsh but Iran has survived them beforeso what kind of a rough deal can Great Britan hand down.Maybe the drums of war are beating very loud right now.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

We posted this same news, from different sources at the exact same time...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

so im going to close mine and use yours

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
MODS PLEASE CLOSE

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Oh, that isn't what I was after..more along the lines of; great minds think alike?

Thanks for the attitude though

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Iran is sanction proof. They moved all they possibly could convert in accounts world wide into hard assets and precious metals for transport back to Tehran several years ago and before this really blew up. They planned ahead and nothing in sanctions will really effect them unless we get other nations they import things like refined Gasoline from to cut them off..and that isn't likely to happen.

Britain is VERY VERY lucky they aren't starting the same running day count this evening that the United States tragically started keeping one day in 1979. They probably came pretty close. By some reports, the current President of Iran was a leadership among the students that pulled that one.

Cameron needs to get his people out. I didn't realize they still had an inhabited Embassy while we're all ramping up for war against Iran. Yikes... Can we say short sighted???

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

i am allready in your thread

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

UK Prime Minister David Cameron has warned Iran of "serious consequences" after protesters stormed the British embassy and a UK compound in Tehran.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Well...I'll be curious to see what the serious consequences are for sure...more sanctions possibly...things are heating up with all these threats.

Something bad is going to happen and I don't think there is much of a way out of it.

I wonder how Iran is going to respond to this?

Will stay tuned for updates!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Thread closed

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
it is much better to be racial than actually speak the truth, like today we lend more than labour would, but we hate muslims more! watch dave and boris pull scary faces and realise how totally balls deep we are VOTE TORY, and f***s sake you will
then wonder why we suck B%$ls

top topics

join