It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funvax,leaked pentogan lecture video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
FunVax… have you heard of it? Okay… this is another one you simply won’t believe but you must see it. This is a clip of an unknown scientist giving a lecture at the Pentagon. What’s interesting is that it’s dated April 2005 and only surfaced this year (around June). The person who submitted this tape has been AWOL (he is military) and has recently been captured. What this lecture reveals is the plan to create a vaccine that will “rid/suppress” the population of what is known as the VMAT2 gene which was discovered about one year prior. VMAT2 is the formal name, but we were introduced to it as the “God Gene” and it is described;

This means that the tendency to be spiritual is part of genetic make-up. This is not a thing that is strictly handed down from parents to children. It could skip a generation – it’s like intelligence.

You’re about to get a real glimpse into the minds of those sociopaths and psychopaths I keep telling you that are governing us. It’s actually pretty creepy how matter of fact this lecture is. One of the “men in black” actually says;

Are you suggesting that I take a scanner with me when I’m evaluating people to determine whether I put a bullet in their head?

www.youtube.com...
video^^^

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
you are WAY late on that one. . .

here's an ATS article from June 15th

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lurker007

good shout sorry mods close this thread

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
That is SCARY. If we can't scare you away from your faith...we shall vaccinate it away!!! YIKES!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

i know this is from 2005 imagine what there developing/developed by now.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Regardless if this has been posted before or not, I wouldn't have ever found it if it weren't for the OP re-posting it.

So, thanks OP!

I'm pulling it up to watch right now.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

thanks post back with what you think of it when you've watched it

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lurker007

Even though it was posted in the past, this needs to be brought to the forefront again. People need to be reminded of the insidious nature of government and their willingness to use entire populations as guinea pigs. One of the reasons, other than the obvious poisons, that I won't take vaccines and haven't for the last 15 years is that anything can be put into them and you'll never know. It's not like you can have the vaccine serum taken to a local lab to find out what is in it and what it does. Half the vaccines out there might simply be placebo "carrier serums" that transport other "things" into your body and brain.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
WOW ! this is scary
Thank you for posting it , I would not have seen it if you had not re-posted it S&F

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I dont know if anyone noticed but the two cranial images, which the presenter says repeatedly are two different people, are of the same brain. I only noticed because of one of the comments on the Youtube. I'm guessing that at the time of presentation they had already created and tested a rough version of the serum. These guys are filth.
THATS why I don't get Flu shots!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by overseer1136

listen carfully after 3.16 the men in black guy says "how do you propose we do this through AIROSOL!!! is this directly relating to chemtrails????

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

also any comments here or else where "debunking" or saying its fake we all know about the water army>www.abovetopsecret.com...
just some food for thought
edit on 29-11-2011 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If this has ANY truth to it, god help us.

But, maybe due to fear, I cannot think of any reason why this would be real. A leaked pentagon tape on youtube?? Sorry, but they have agents who take care of leaks like this. And this is no pushover leak, this is serious. If it had any merit the world WORLD would be in an uproar.

They dropped hints at so much in this short four minute video, which for you OP I will post
and allow others to decide for themselves.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

I agree.
Besides the fact that the whole "god gene" hypothesis is shaky (so the idea that a vaccine can attack it and affect religiosity is even shakier),

The God Gene might have been a fascinating, enlightening book if Hamer had written it 10 years from now--after his link between VMAT2 and self-transcendence had been confirmed by others and after he had seriously tested its importance to our species. Instead the book we have today would be better titled: A Gene That Accounts for Less Than One Percent of the Variance Found in Scores on Psychological Questionnaires Designed to Measure a Factor Called Self-Transcendence, Which Can Signify Everything from Belonging to the Green Party to Believing in ESP, According to One Unpublished, Unreplicated Study.
www.scientificamerican.com...

I get the impression that the audio doesn't really mesh with what was going on. I found this video which backs up my feelings. It shows one particular "anomaly" but the whole thing just doesn't seem right.

I think the audio is dubbed. A hoax.

edit on 11/29/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

that is based on the cough watch when the people seated ask questions that is not redubed this is the original audio.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by overseer1136
I dont know if anyone noticed but the two cranial images, which the presenter says repeatedly are two different people, are of the same brain. I only noticed because of one of the comments on the Youtube.

Not only are they of the same brain, but it's an image of a Meth Addict from a 2010 article. Five years after the video was supposedly shot.

metabunk.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Compete deactivation of that gene in a way that knocks out seratonin transport in the CNS and other closely related complementary genes will do two things: Inhibit the loss of telomeres causing greatly lengthened physical lifespan, and cause the brain's awareness level to revert to an animal nature while preserving the higher logical functions of consciousness. In short it will turn you into a vampire.
edit on 1-12-2011 by eywadevotee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
FunVax is what got me to join ATS (that and just constantly seeing chemtrails and having to spray down my plants everyday to get the precipitated gunk off that does NOT look like smog but is more webby/fibery). I searched here and pretty much only this link came up. Surprised. Well, off to research on YT and the likes.. Thanks.

top topics

join