It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified: Massive Israeli manipulation of US media exposed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I suppose this is not going to come as a huge shock to anyone on this site but thought I would post anyway. It appears Israel has been lobbying hard on issues that it deems important, and has been tweaking news stories to sway public opinion in the US. Now I believe every country does this to a certain extent, but to me it seems Israel is probably much more successful than others at controlling the media.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I am sure that almost all countries do this to some degree, the sickening part is that the Isrealis are influencing what is on american media. A coutry should never let another country influence its media, unless that country is just a puppet of the other imo.

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This might seem 'anti-Semitic' to some, but it doesn't help that most of the 6 major TV corporations are owned and run by old Jewish guys.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Doesn't seem anti-semetic to me. Facts is facts. I suppose if I were an American living in another country and owned the media I would influence it for the benefit of my countrymen.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have been sensing the heavy hand of AIPAC in a great deal of the mainstream media stories. And oh, the trolls and shills they put on the message boards to defend Israel's actions! They are so blatant it's sickening.

Every time they start squawking about how people who disagree with Israel are anti-semetic, I just want to scream, "Put it back in the deck!!" This race-card stuff is getting old.

The anti-Iran stories have been going hot and heavy for almost two years now, as have the AIPAC shills and their "God favors Israel" idiocy. I even saw a local channel with some blonde Christian woman with a bible in her hand, saying that whatever Israel does, we must back them, because they are God's chosen people and they will win no matter what atrocities they do, and if we don't want to go to hell, we have to support them.

I have said for a long time that the Christian contingent in this country is being manipulated into supporting Israel's disastrous foreign policy. They are being used and suckered, and when the objective has been achieved, they will be thrown under the bus as useless goyim.

BTW, I know people from Israel and they are lovely people who don't agree with their government. It's a bit like bashing America, when you're really bashing the rogue, idiotic government, and not the people.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I suppose if I were an American living in another country and owned the media I would influence it for the benefit of my countrymen.

For the benefit of your countrymen, or to secure more foreign aid from that country, lining your own pockets?

Either way, S&F for the post. Most of us at this point are very leery of Israeli influence here, not because we hate Jews, but because the influence is highly disproportionate to other national influences. That simple. Too much of a bad thing, is...well, really bad.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Reminded me about how the story of the Palestinian kids were killed by an explosive in a playground was distorted for the American viewing audience.

S & F
edit on 29-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
This might seem 'anti-Semitic' to some, but it doesn't help that most of the 6 major TV corporations are owned and run by old Jewish guys.

are you suggesting that the 6 major ones would be run differently and cover different issues if owned by christians?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

are you suggesting that the 6 major ones would be run differently and cover different issues if owned by christians?

When it has to do with Israel, and their image around the world, yeah, possibly.

The MSM is gung-ho to call people anti-semetic for the smallest things, by the way.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Israel is doing the best that they can to protect themselves, even if it means attempting to sway propaganda in another country. They obviously need to do this, because of the very fact that if they don't, those who surround them will surely destroy them if they had no allies. Israel needs support, just like every other country needs support from another to ensure their sustainability.
OK, I'm done with crap spewing from my mouth... To dissolve, or not to dissolve... this is the question.

Israel wants to remain, O well, keep up the fight.
People want to erase Israel from the map, O well, keep up the fight.
People want to further the divisions amongst humanity, well... you guessed it, keep up the fight.

None of these are worth fighting for IMO... Maybe someone knows something I don't know, or that the majority of the world doesn't know, for there has to be something of worth in the region.
Don't we all kinda deserve Israel?
Or is it just a select few who are better than other people?
Personally, I say 'Ahhh, screw it!', let them destroy themselves over it and stop involving the rest of the world... Although I know this will never happen. Maybe America should just bully their way in there and take it, and tell the rest of the world, 'Ha! You want it? Come and visit, live here even, own some property... but nobody can 'Have' it, live free and prosper.'

Rome beats up Jews, takes Israel, Arabs beat up Romans, takes Israel, then Turkish Ottoman Empire has Israel, WWI, British and French defeated Germany and the Ottoman Empire and stripped them of their colonies... I mean WTF...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

When it has to do with Israel, and their image around the world, yeah, possibly.

The MSM is gung-ho to call people anti-semetic for the smallest things, by the way.

yet basically all evangelical christians support israel and zionism more so than everyday jews like myself.
i think it could make it even worse.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Whoa,
So I have been right all along that israel is a nation of corrupt scheming little snivel nose manipulating rats???
Whoudathunk!
Good to see some good press get out.
The sooner we all find out just who the US soldier dies for, the sooner we get our boys home and let that pit burn.

Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Whats the bet Mr. Murdoch wont have to answer questions when it comes to a serious issue.

This doesnt suprise me at all, if your an ally you would probably be contacted first about our media for hire.
If its for hire to countries, of course its going to be avaliable to allies and national progaganda; we have been seeing it for decades.
Less and less people are listening tho, the human brain is fighting back and thinking for itself; lets hope everyone wakes up. Because its not going to be long now untill we are fighting a big war side by side with Israel.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think the guilty ones are the pseudo-religious merchant/business/banker elite psychopaths.

They are cloaked in annual reports.

They have infiltrated most governments.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

For the benefit of your countrymen, or to secure more foreign aid from that country, lining your own pockets?

Good point. Benefits of countrymen. If I were that rich I'd be pretty content. Actually if I were that rich I would probably have even more personality problems and want to acquire more wealth.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Domo1

So I have been right all along that israel is a nation of corrupt scheming little snivel nose manipulating rats???
Whoudathunk!

...judging by your signature ( I am you and you are me)...you also are a corrupt scheming little snivel-nosed manipulating rat.

Who'd of thunk?

Why does T&C allow this blatant hate speech, that doesn't add to the conversation at all?

Deny Ignorance, indeed! Pfft!

ON TOPIC: the Zionists have their fingers in everything! They are religious extremists!

S&F, Sir!
edit on 11/29/11 by RoswellCityLimits because: to add

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RoswellCityLimits

Wow I read your post incorrectly the first time. I thought you were replying to me and was wondering when I called someone a snivel nosed something or rather!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I have been sensing the heavy hand of AIPAC in a great deal of the mainstream media stories. And oh, the trolls and shills they put on the message boards to defend Israel's actions! They are so blatant it's sickening.

Every time they start squawking about how people who disagree with Israel are anti-semetic, I just want to scream, "Put it back in the deck!!" This race-card stuff is getting old.

The anti-Iran stories have been going hot and heavy for almost two years now, as have the AIPAC shills and their "God favors Israel" idiocy. I even saw a local channel with some blonde Christian woman with a bible in her hand, saying that whatever Israel does, we must back them, because they are God's chosen people and they will win no matter what atrocities they do, and if we don't want to go to hell, we have to support them.

I have said for a long time that the Christian contingent in this country is being manipulated into supporting Israel's disastrous foreign policy. They are being used and suckered, and when the objective has been achieved, they will be thrown under the bus as useless goyim.

BTW, I know people from Israel and they are lovely people who don't agree with their government. It's a bit like bashing America, when you're really bashing the rogue, idiotic government, and not the people.

"..Whatever Israel does, we must back them, because they are God's chosen people and they
will win no matter what atrocities they do, and if we don't want to go to hell, we have to
support them."

Double-up emphasis ... glad SO glad you picked that out from her, and it's starting to stink to
high halvah. If the Dow just experienced last week's Turkey Tank that may have exceeded
1932's, and our currency is going the same direction as deliberately steered by Zionists
(let's call a spade a spade) NO MATTER WHERE they came from-- what's a good definition
of Hell? And might I have an undress rehearsal scheduled for this creature with Sig Freud's
grandclone? I want to make a videotape of what happens when her coffee and reality kick in.

Carlin was so good with this old saw of a contention, and it's obvious motive... sorry I can't
remember exactly, but "Anybody who claims to have an exclusive inroad to the Almighty
is probably expecting to make A LOT of money off of it." Bless ya Cardinal Glick,
wherevaz ya ended up... and here's yer well deserved star for the great dig!

From my take on this-- when it really hits the fan, I can only hope it's enough of a tipping
point THIS time on the awakened quotient to prove Mr. Zbig's Cautionary of last year.
Many hands make light work, even cleaning house.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RoswellCityLimits

It is not hate speech brother, the israeli regime is a terrorist state and should have been the US first strike before we went to Afghanistan.
We could then have our boys and girls home guarding the US instead of pushing a crooked agenda.
We have been pressing israel's agenda for decades now, all aided by our media manipulation.
Throw all of the words you need to, it comforts me as my truth is in the light where cockroaches dare not tread.

Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I don't think what you said was hate speech either. If you said all Jews are evil etc. etc. then yeah, but saying that you dislike the actions of a state is a very different thing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join