It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China surrounds India with satellite states

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

China surrounds India with satellite states

rt.com

Boundary talks between Beijing and New Delhi have been canceled

Tensions between the Asian giants are escalating. The PRC has refused to hold border talks with India. The Dalai Lama’s imminent appearance in New Delhi served as the reason. Mutual tensions have been rising for a long time. As noted by Nezavisimaya Gazeta’s (NG) expert, India is afraid that Beijing wants to surround the country with unfriendly regimes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
How would you take this article after you read it?.With all the things going on in the world at this present moment.I would say things were shaping up.And moving pretty fast.

I dont think this will have a very nice outcome for both sides.Alot of people are going to suffer if someone doesnt call for a time out.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Two asain economic powerhouses debating over territory, i wonder how this will end.

China vs India in open warfare... It might be the start of a bigger war, this is if it does come to that

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
There China goes again with taking Americans job(s)...
edit on 29-11-2011 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by whiskeycowboy

You could be right. But my take is that China is laying low. Allowing all the other countries to get involved in some other kind of conflict. Then when the time is right, swoop in on what they want. We might even catch them causing trouble to deflict the eyes of everyone somewhere else. IMHO it think they have studied "The Art of War".

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i read this as china poking a western ally with a stick

i keep feeling like there is so much building up in the area, russia vs usa, china vs india, pakistan vs usa, iran vs isreal, everyone vs syria something has to give at some point

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meekbot2000
i read this as china poking a western ally with a stick

i keep feeling like there is so much building up in the area, russia vs usa, china vs india, pakistan vs usa, iran vs isreal, everyone vs syria something has to give at some point

Yes that is one way of looking at it.But I can tell you this war is going to happen fast.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

With everything happening, the next couple of years could be some of the saddest for a long time. I don't think we are to far off the big one.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Dun dun dun! Sh*t is about to go down!

To be serious though, I read so much of this stuff soon enough something is going to happen and its going to leap into some out of control, "You bombed them so I'm going to bomb you" then they get bombed by their allie who in turn gets bombed for bombing them. Its a downward spirl at this point.

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
As with earthquakes, so with war. The only way to relieve tension is to cause death and destruction.

It's a matter of time, but war will eventually come.

Be prepared.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
No question. The events we see indicate good reason for concern.

I still have to question though... Haven't the current tensions existed always? And haven't the players on this stage all behaved similarly on multiple occasions in the past?

If there is an escalation to this series of developments, isn't a large portion of it brought about by the continuously evolving manner in which the news is brought to us?

I suspect there is wisdom in being prepared... but then there is also wisdom being aware that this could be the setting of a stage...... the actors will call it a "self-fulfilling prophecy," and subject the world to hell for their profit and pleasure.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

This is true there have allways beeb tension on the planet by a number of different nations at different times.But when you throw in the super red hot Economy issues,everyone on a dominoe affect this would be a good time for a nation to try and make itself the new superpower.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This story is sort of buried due to other world events going on in the mideast but is a potential powder keg. from an article just published on Monday about this topic.

India's military buildup tops FPs ( Foreign policy magazine ) list of 10 overlooked events. Published: Monday, Nov 28, 2011, 22:29 IST

snippet:

"China's new aircraft carrier -- actually just a refitted Gorbachev-era Soviet model purchased for USD 20 million from the Russians -- made international headlines when it began sea trials this year, signalling Beijing's growing military ambitions in East Asia.

"But it isn't the only Asian giant investing heavily in new military hardware.

"India has kept pace with its neighbour to the north and, in some areas, is actually exceeding it -- a development that, though much less noted, is a sign of the growing militarisation of the region as a new generation of emerging powers with global ambitions jockeys for regional supremacy," says the Foreign Policy magazine's 'The Stories You Missed in 2011'. It said India is now the world's largest weapons importer, according to a 2011 report by arms watchdog SIPRI, accounting for 9 per cent of the world's international arms transfers --most from Russia -- between 2006 and 2010.

India will spend an estimated USD 80 billion on military modernisation programs by 2015, according to an estimate from the Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies, it said.

Source: www.dnaindia.com...

There are hotspots all over the world it seems and Russia selling to both sides.
edit on 29-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
There doesn't have to be any war with China, its all pure perception and patterns of our awareness.

If we tune our awareness to a clearer channel, we can discover beautiful harmony with China and everyone else too. We are all global brothers and sisters.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo Starchild

I dont think anybody really wants a war with China but in may happen

top topics

join