It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan blocks BBC World News TV channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
After the documentary on BBC exposing Pakistans links to terrorist groups. Pakistan have started to block the news channel. Kind of like when they banned facebook because of Draw Mohhamed day.

www.bbc.co.uk...

One of the documentarys

edit on 29-11-2011 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The BBC has already shown its hand.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-11-2011 by WeMoveUnseen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

I wish they would block it here in the UK

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have a sneaking suspicion that Tehran won't be the only place the British have severe problems with Embassy security going into the near future.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Haha yeah i know what you mean, i despise the BBC, i just thought it was of some importance.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This shocks you? It's all a part of the plan - 1st Iran will be seen as a country worth conquering.... The Syria. After that, Pakistan. Even though they 'helped' the Americans in their 'search' for OBL...... There will soon be something there that the Americans want. They don't have oil...... But they do have something else that's much more valuable..... Access to both Afghanistan, and India.

Just sayin'.....

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

where did you read this top secret plan ? No one knows what TPTB plans are. Everyone thinks they do but then a new incident occurs every day which contradicts themselves. also i'm not shocked whatsoever, Pakistan blocked facebook because of a cartoon. so this is nothing new.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
You cannot blame them for blocking the proganda machine of the NWO.. A little more subtle than FOX. but the same stuff none the less...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I have a sneaking suspicion that Tehran won't be the only place the British have severe problems with Embassy security going into the near future.

On a global scale, Pakistan are a scary nation along with the likes of Iran. Roughly 900,000 troops between them, some nukes and terrorists, I'm pretty sure they would start a good party.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Haha,totally,i cant imagine the people of pakistan missin the advert free 24 hours of sh*te being pumped out every hour on the hour

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It's foolish for the Pak government to block that. If their people knew they were training terrorists the government would become more popular than ever! This is the country that loves jihad and kills innocent christians for sport.

It's just asking for judgment, hopefully not at the hands of the NATO, but it will receive judgment unless there is some repentence. I think it's going to be a lot like the judgment that God brought at the hands of the great Genghis Kahn and his successors during the Middle ages. A horde of rapacious soldiers from the east will come with no mercy and no quarter.

new topics

top topics

join