It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the war tensions mean for ufo enthusiasts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Reading about all the terrible nonsense, saber rattling, and little $%^ syndrome from the world leaders go me thinking about aliens. (most things get me thinking about aliens though)

There have been more than a few ex-military employees that have come forward speaking of ufo interactions at nuclear facilities.

Encounters where ufo's have shut down nuclear missiles and such.

And don't forget the foo fighters of WW2!

What do you think the effect will be of everyone having their war hard-on directed towards the red button.

I think we can expect an increase in sightings as tensions rise.

That is, of course, unless this is to keep everyone's eyes off the skies, or maybe even trying to provoke the aliens into making their presence known.

Could it be that they are trying to provoke the aliens to show themselves so we can "unite against a common enemy" -regan (?)

edit on 29-11-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I honestly don't see how wars and ufo's are related in any way shape or form.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

I don't think much will come of this...if they are that connected to everything and with all the war that has gone or or is going on one would think they would have already intervened. Nobody wants to see any country destroyed however more precise strikes are what will be more likely at targets of military concern not random states...I would be more concerned living near a naval base of missle silo's than living in the middle of no where...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

I don't really think much of it unless the war are with "aliens" or UFOs or unless some bene ETs come down to tell us to give up a war machine ways, I don't think much of it. Interesting none the less.

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It means the Star Wars space weapons will no longer point 'out there' but 'down here'

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

edit on 29-11-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

the sightings were way more near world wars so i would say they have an interest in our development and use of mass destruction weapons.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Foo Fighters would return to watch us clean the slate of humanity. Thats about it. After the dust settles, they would simply start to build their own colony here.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

Oh those...

well hate to disappoint but those are the plasma critters just curious about energy sources that they can consume for food. I suppose that would set off bells and whistles though

They also hang around thunder storms and power lines

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I've arranged for a friendly craft to pick me and mine up, the minute the SHTF. It's not what you know, it's who..

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I've arranged for a friendly craft to pick me and mine up, the minute the SHTF. It's not what you know, it's who..

The only thing they will be picking up is the body parts , no more night raids into the homes .

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well if you see a bunch of fast moving UFO's you might want to look for cover. I don't know about you, but, I don't know what a fast moving cruise missile or a MIRV looks like from the ground.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

We can't just pick and choose the witness testimonies to keep and which to discard, such as going a long with the reports of nuclear facility personnel who experienced interruptions in operations, but ignore the exterior personnel who give detailed descriptions of the "craft".

Or perhaps it was ball lightning?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

Oh those...

well hate to disappoint but those are the plasma critters just curious about energy sources that they can consume for food. I suppose that would set off bells and whistles though

They also hang around thunder storms and power lines

They should be feasting on the Haarp facilities around the world then ? Photo op ?

edit on 29-11-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110
They should be feasting on the Haarp facilities around the world then ? Photo op ?

Well most of that energy is beamed out into the ionosphere... so we would need cameras in space to catch those.

How about it NASA? Caught any strange things out there?

Funny though, I seem to recall some NASA footage showing strange glowing orbs appearing around a thunderstorm?

The only photo I have of one of the HAARP's in action at night is from the facility in India. I put that one on the Google Earth map
+13° 27' 26.68", +79° 10' 30.74"

Here is that night shot nice bluish green coronal discharge

Problem is you can't get near those sites to take photos very easily, especially when they are powered up. Would not be healthy to be close to those antenna when they are operating... kinda like sticking your head into a microwave.

But I would love it if I could get some staff to take some night pictures during operation

edit on 29-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
It means the Star Wars space weapons will no longer point 'out there' but 'down here'

This one ?

edit on 29-11-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just read this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
At the height of WW3 the Nazi UFOs will return.
edit on 29-11-2011 by Regenstorm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join