It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Deputy Police Chief Warns Protesters to Leave British Embassy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I would say most people in the UK have nothing against the people of Iran. People are people the world over. It is the government on the war path.. Not the people.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by beezzer

I ask you to work with all your logic and tell me what is wrong with Iranian leaders.

Would you do that please ?

I better inform you that people in Iran have chosen Shariat as their rules and they want that to be done. You know there was a Referendum on the new Islamic constitution.

Oh for the love of god! I don't trust MY OWN POLITICAL LEADERS, and you want me to get all warm and fuzzy with the leaders of Iran????

Spread your peace and sunshine. It's your bloody right to do so.

I'm a cynic. It's also MY right to do so!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
Molentof coattails dont kill, tear gas does not kill. I wonder when action is going to be taken.

When was the last time you got hit with a Molotov Cocktail?

My ass Molotovs don't kill!

Another Embassy invasion, eh? I think they ought to send in SAS/SBS to the embassy grounds NOW, before the "students" get the upper hand like they did in the US Embassy in 1979. Fool us once, shame on you, fool us TWICE, shame on US.

Brits, get set to defend your own sovereign territory. I'm sure the US will assist, if Obama has a single gut left in his body, unlike Jimmy Carter had.

We remember.

Payback is a bitch.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

There will not be much furious action by Iran.

Iran is just playing it like Iranian people don't like to have ties with UK. Then , according to democracy , the government will have to cut the ties with UK.

Yeah.

Some of us recall how Iran "broke ties" with the US after Khomeini usurped power in Iran. We recall the methodology they used then, too.

"Students" my ass.

This is an overt act of war, by Iran, just as the 1979 US Embassy seizure was. As Usual, the gutless Iranian "government" is prosecuting war by proxy, using "students" for purposes of plausible deniability.

It's ILLEGAL under International Law. Unless each and every one of these "protestors" is rounded up, arrested, and turned over to the UK to stand trial in the ICC, the Iranian government is complicit, and probably directing the entire show.

This is a country that will stone women for the slightest infraction. If they let these "protestors" go after what they've done, you can be SURE that the Iranian government was behind it, and simply hiding from international law behind a set of proxies.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You have been given time to speak , so it is mine.

1.Ahmadinejad is just making people think about what has been done in the Palestine , and that is why he has made much enemies for himself.

I don't back all the things he has done . But I know the whole problem started when he asked about Holocaust.

First , he denied it , but then , he corrected himself and asked : Supposed that Jew people were killed in the WW2 , it doesn't legitimate to give land of some other people to those oppressed people. And at last . Israel accepts no border.

2. The fact that there are Jews world wide who are not going to live in the Israel , approves that those people are not all the Jews. There are Jews who think different than those people invaded Israel.

For instance : 25,000 Jews live in Iran

3. According to the Quran ,

وَ قَضَیْنا إِلى بَنِی إِسْرائِیلَ فِی الْکِتابِ لَتُفْسِدُنَّ فِی الأَرْضِ مَرَّتَیْنِ وَ لَتَعْلُنَّ عُلُوّاً کَبِیراً (4)
AND WE MADE KNOWN TO THE ISRAELITES IN THE BOOK. THAT TWICE SHALL YOU DO CORRUPTION IN THE LAND AND YOU WILL TRANSGRESS A GREAT TRANSGRESSION.
فَإِذا جاءَ وَعْدُ أُولاهُما بَعَثْنا عَلَیْکُمْ عِباداً لَنا أُولِی بَأْس شَدِید فَجاسُوا خِلالَ الدِّیارِ وَ کانَ وَعْداً مَفْعُولاً (5)
THEN WHEN THERE CAME TO PASS ONE OF THE TWO PROMISES, WE RAISED AGAINST YOU SERVANTS OF US (WHO WERE) VIGOROUS WARRIORS, AND THEY SEARCHED THE HOUSES, AND IT WAS A DEFINITE PROMISE.
ثُمَّ رَدَدْنا لَکُمُ الْکَرَّةَ عَلَیْهِمْ وَ أَمْدَدْناکُمْ بِأَمْوال وَ بَنِینَ وَ جَعَلْناکُمْ أَکْثَرَ نَفِیراً (6)
THEN WE PASSED TO YOU THEN TURN 9TO PREVAIL) OVER THEM. 9THE HICH TIDE BECAME YOURS) AND WE AIDED YOU WITH PROPERTIES AND CHILDREN, AND WE MADE YOU A MORE NUMEROUS PEOPLE.
إِنْ أَحْسَنْتُمْ أَحْسَنْتُمْ لا َِنْفُسِکُمْ وَ إِنْ أَسَأْتُمْ فَلَها فَإِذا جاءَ وَعْدُ الآخِرَةِ لِیَسُوؤُا وُجُوهَکُمْ وَ لِیَدْخُلُوا الْمَسْجِدَ کَما دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّة وَ لِیُتَبِّرُوا ما عَلَوْا تَتْبِیراً (7)
IF YOU DID WELL, YOU DID WELL FOR YOURSELF, AND IF YOU HAVE DONE EVIL, (IT TOO) WAS FOR YOURSELF. THEN WHEN THE NEXT PROMISE CAME TO PASS, SO AS TO SADDEN YOUR FACES (AGAIN) AND THEY TO ENTER THE HOLY TEMPLE AS THEY ENTERED IT (VIOLENTLY) AT THE FIRST TIME; AND TO DESTROY WHAT WOULD FALL IN THEIR POWER WITH UTTER DESTRUCTION!

17 - (4:7)

This is what we are told in Quran.

ETA : it is clear that they are called ISRAELITES , not Jews. That is why we call them Zionists.
edit on 29/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Too much stress and pressure is the cause for high blood pressure leading to heart attack.

Calm down.

The students are out. They are arrested and they promise the mommy not do that again.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That really is the question here we are suppose to hate America hate the UK and their respective leaders and we all are just suppose to love that little "victim" Iran.

Meh

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Thank you for your concern for my health, but it's not an issue. My blood pressure is actually low, not high, and has been all my life.

The "students" being hustled away and "promising not to do it again" is to be expected, especially if it was a government-backed operation.

If British students were to assault the Iranian Embassy, would it be ok if they just promised not to do it again? Would that absolve them of responsibility in the initial assault? Somehow, I think Iran would get all the traction out of that assault that they could, and be SCREAMING for attention on the world stage, demanding prosecution.

This is a country that stones women on the flimsiest of pretexts, and hangs teenagers. So a slap on the wrist as long as they promise not to do it again is acceptable for the offense of creating an international incident which reflects poorly on the Iranian government? If the Iranian people are that out of control, and the government is that powerless, how is it that the people stand still for stonings and hangings?

No, it really doesn't take a rocket scientist - or a nuclear physicist - to see right through this charade.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

well said.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have just read the bbc report on this here..
www.bbc.co.uk...
Iam a little worried this could turn real ugly, do you think the UK is being turned to declare war on iran while the US sorts out syria.
I hope not..

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

So the students are justified in storming the British Embassy because you hate Jews?

As spokesman and apologist for the Iranian Regime, how does this make any bloody sense?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
I have just read the bbc report on this here..
www.bbc.co.uk...
Iam a little worried this could turn real ugly, do you think the UK is being turned to declare war on iran while the US sorts out syria.
I hope not..

I Wouldn't worry too much about the UK making war with Iran, or anyone else for that matter.

Our present government has slashed the armed forces to the bone, mothballed our carriers, sold our harriers off cheap to the US marines, sent our destroyers to patrol the seven seas without any missiles to fire, gutted our navy, reduced our army to a couple of part-time platoons,, and taken a virtual chainsaw to our airforce. We are also due to have two 'billion pound supercarriers come online soon, but we have no planes to put on them and can't afford any.

Right now, the Principality of Monaco could beat the crap out of us ... so I really wouldn't worry

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don't know if you are really following the debate started between us ?

No , you just like to interpret my words in the way you like.

So , I will bring the whole debate as the memorial for you.

You :

The Iranian people need to be attackingtheir own fracking leaders not the British Embassy!

Me :

I ask you to work with all your logic and tell me what is wrong with Iranian leaders.
Would you do that please ?

You :

I'm a cynic. It's also MY right to do so!

Me : ( the reason why some people hate Ahmadinejad )

reply to post by beezzer

You have been given time to speak , so it is mine.

1.Ahmadinejad is just making people think about what has been done in the Palestine , and that is why he has made much enemies for himself.

I don't back all the things he has done . But I know the whole problem started when he asked about Holocaust.

First , he denied it , but then , he corrected himself and asked : Supposed that Jew people were killed in the WW2 , it doesn't legitimate to give land of some other people to those oppressed people. And at last . Israel accepts no border.

2. The fact that there are Jews world wide who are not going to live in the Israel , approves that those people are not all the Jews. There are Jews who think different than those people invaded Israel.

For instance : 25,000 Jews live in Iran

3. According to the Quran ,

وَ قَضَیْنا إِلى بَنِی إِسْرائِیلَ فِی الْکِتابِ لَتُفْسِدُنَّ فِی الأَرْضِ مَرَّتَیْنِ وَ لَتَعْلُنَّ عُلُوّاً کَبِیراً (4)
AND WE MADE KNOWN TO THE ISRAELITES IN THE BOOK. THAT TWICE SHALL YOU DO CORRUPTION IN THE LAND AND YOU WILL TRANSGRESS A GREAT TRANSGRESSION.
فَإِذا جاءَ وَعْدُ أُولاهُما بَعَثْنا عَلَیْکُمْ عِباداً لَنا أُولِی بَأْس شَدِید فَجاسُوا خِلالَ الدِّیارِ وَ کانَ وَعْداً مَفْعُولاً (5)
THEN WHEN THERE CAME TO PASS ONE OF THE TWO PROMISES, WE RAISED AGAINST YOU SERVANTS OF US (WHO WERE) VIGOROUS WARRIORS, AND THEY SEARCHED THE HOUSES, AND IT WAS A DEFINITE PROMISE.
ثُمَّ رَدَدْنا لَکُمُ الْکَرَّةَ عَلَیْهِمْ وَ أَمْدَدْناکُمْ بِأَمْوال وَ بَنِینَ وَ جَعَلْناکُمْ أَکْثَرَ نَفِیراً (6)
THEN WE PASSED TO YOU THEN TURN 9TO PREVAIL) OVER THEM. 9THE HICH TIDE BECAME YOURS) AND WE AIDED YOU WITH PROPERTIES AND CHILDREN, AND WE MADE YOU A MORE NUMEROUS PEOPLE.
إِنْ أَحْسَنْتُمْ أَحْسَنْتُمْ لا َِنْفُسِکُمْ وَ إِنْ أَسَأْتُمْ فَلَها فَإِذا جاءَ وَعْدُ الآخِرَةِ لِیَسُوؤُا وُجُوهَکُمْ وَ لِیَدْخُلُوا الْمَسْجِدَ کَما دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّة وَ لِیُتَبِّرُوا ما عَلَوْا تَتْبِیراً (7)
IF YOU DID WELL, YOU DID WELL FOR YOURSELF, AND IF YOU HAVE DONE EVIL, (IT TOO) WAS FOR YOURSELF. THEN WHEN THE NEXT PROMISE CAME TO PASS, SO AS TO SADDEN YOUR FACES (AGAIN) AND THEY TO ENTER THE HOLY TEMPLE AS THEY ENTERED IT (VIOLENTLY) AT THE FIRST TIME; AND TO DESTROY WHAT WOULD FALL IN THEIR POWER WITH UTTER DESTRUCTION!

17 - (4:7)

This is what we are told in Quran.

ETA : it is clear that they are called ISRAELITES , not Jews. That is why we call them Zionists.

You :

So the students are justified in storming the British Embassy because you hate Jews?

I just wanted you to say the reason you hate Ahmadinejad so much , you refused to tell me , then I said my reasons why some people hate him , then you said " students are not justified in storming the British Embassy "

I know it hasn't been the right job to do . Some people got excited and wanted to do something illegal. Numerous students have been arrested.

What more do you want our police to do ? To kill them ? Then how should the police be responsible to the families.

I am just happy that it hadn't no victim.

There are much terrorist groups in Iran that they could have caused us more troubles. I am happy they were not there.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by beezzer

That really is the question here we are suppose to hate America hate the UK and their respective leaders and we all are just suppose to love that little "victim" Iran.

Meh

I don't know about you , but I am here to find the truth and I am not disappointed by those sentences of yours.

try again

edit on 30/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

This is a country that stones women on the flimsiest of pretexts, and hangs teenagers. So a slap on the wrist as long as they promise not to do it again is acceptable for the offense of creating an international incident which reflects poorly on the Iranian government? If the Iranian people are that out of control, and the government is that powerless, how is it that the people stand still for stonings and hangings?

I think that you know the answer , yourself.

No stoning is taking place right now in Iran , but we hang those people who their crime is confirmed by the court.

Iran is a country where the majority of the people support and stand for Shariat. This is what you should remember about Iran.

Please , I suggest you read more about principles of democracy to see if we have democracy in Iran or not. + Study more about how Iranian people change the politicians directly and in-directly in Iran.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I know it hasn't been the right job to do . Some people got excited and wanted to do something illegal. Numerous students have been arrested.

What more do you want our police to do ? To kill them ? Then how should the police be responsible to the families.

No.

Since they broke international law, they should be turned over to the UK for prosecution at the ICC.

Not Iranian prosecution, not British prosecution. International prosecution. That is the law they broke.

If something more than a mere hand-slap is not done, there may well BE victims next time.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

No stoning is taking place right now in Iran ,

No electrocutions are taking place in the US at the moment, either, but it DOES happen from time to time.

but we hang those people who their crime is confirmed by the court.

I'm OK with the punishment of hanging per se, but hanging teenagers isn't called for except in the most sever of cases. Murder perhaps, and not much less.

Iran is a country where the majority of the people support and stand for Shariat. This is what you should remember about Iran.

Shariat is barbaric, but I'm still OK with that, too. It's your country, and your law. No particular reason that I as an outsider should have a say in how you handle internal problems. This incident, however, was NOT an internal problem - it was international.

I bring up the punishments under Shariat only to illustrate that sever punishments are to be had in Iran, and ask why the creation of an international incident which reflects poorly on the Iranian regime is not dealt with accordingly, when everything else there is.

Please , I suggest you read more about principles of democracy to see if we have democracy in Iran or not. + Study more about how Iranian people change the politicians directly and in-directly in Iran.

No, Iran is not a democracy, it is a theocracy. Democracy is bad - it's the rule of mobs. Theocracy is bad - it's dragging a deity down to a human administrative level. It demotes God to the level of a mere bureaucrat. Either way, it's none of my business how Iran handles internal affairs. If you are happy with your system, then I am happy for you. The problems arise ONLY in the way Iran deals with foreign relations. In that, I DO have a stake, as a foreigner.

It matters not a bit how, when, or why you change out your politicians. Things will not improve until you de-fang those with the power, and that isn't the politicians in Iran.

It's the Mad Mullahs.

Again, if you're happy internally with your theocracy, I'm happy for you, and have no problems with how you handle internal affairs.

External affairs are a different matter. Expect friction unless and until you handle external affairs in a more respectable manner.

edit on 2011/11/30 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

No, Iran is not a democracy, it is a theocracy. Democracy is bad - it's the rule of mobs. Theocracy is bad - it's dragging a deity down to a human administrative level

Ok then what is good?

What is the model you propose ?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I personally am partial to a Constitutional Republic, one where minorities are protected from the tyranny of a majority (AKA "mob rule") and where religion is separated from the business of governing, leaving God to look after spiritual matters, and forcing men to take responsibility for governing themselves..

I do understand that model won't work in Iran, however, nor indeed in most of the Islamic world, As I said, if you're happy with the government you have internally, then it's none of my business how you rule yourselves.

It's the way you relate to externals that concerns me, since I am among those externals.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

No stoning is taking place right now in Iran , but we hang those people who their crime is confirmed by the court.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join