It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father, 11, hides as pregnant girl faces the media

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Father, 11, hides as pregnant girl faces the media

www.independent.co.uk

The families of an 11-year-old boy and the 15-year-old girl he made pregnant were last night struggling to come to terms with the fact that the youngsters were having a baby.

Theresa Stewart and her son, Sean, 11, now Britain's youngest known father, have gone into hiding while the mother-to-be, Emma Webster, 15, braved the media with her parents.

Emma, who lives next door to Sean in Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, said she only found out how young he was when she told his mother she was expecting his baby. She was, she said, angry with Sean for giving her the impression that he was the same
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 29-11-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

This story is originally from 1997, this is an article 10 years later
Source

For one man there was a striking feeling of deja vu following the revelation that 13-year-old Alfie Patten had become a father. Sean Stewart was just 11 when he had sex with his 15-year-old next-door neighbour Emma Webster. Nine months later he was given the day off school to be present when his son Ben Louis was born on January 20, 1998 - just a month after Sean's 12th birthday. But now, 11 years after becoming Britain's youngest father, 23-year-old Sean is only able to follow Alfie Patten's story from a prison cell. Meanwhile, his former girlfriend Emma has moved on, having married another man. The couple live with 11-year-old Ben and their other children in a pound;200,000 house.

edit on 29-11-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm not finding a lot of resources on this, someone able to verify its true?

I did not know you could get a girl pregnant that young, I mean, an 11 year old actually able to fertilize an egg.

And beyond that... why would the older girl be getting down with her 11 year old neighbour. This is just such a bizzare story, their parents sound pretty shocked. Good on the girl for keeping the baby though.

Here is a story of an 11 year old girl, worlds youngest mom.

www.independent.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
entertainment.wagerweb.com[e ditby]edit on 29-11-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

With all the hormones and BS in our environment i don't find it hard to believe.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Lucky kid. I was at least four yours older than him when I first starting getting some. Damn. He would have been my hero when I was young.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Why would these people have to "brave the media?"

Pregnancy is private and these kids are obviously minors.

Are the parents of the daughter just trying to get their 15 of shame or something?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There is more to the story than meets the eye. The parents are hiding something I just know it. I thinking its all pityful that these children have been corrupted before their time. Innocence is now just a fictional word.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

"It was not until I said I was pregnant to his mum and his mum turned around and said 'how can an 11-year-old be the father?' that I knew," she said. "I was shocked and I wanted to know why he had lied to me about his age."

She has no idea why he lied to her about his age...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Good luck trying to get child support from a boy who probably still sleeps in footsie pajamas and watches cartoons with his cereal every morning. LOL.

Honestly, they couldn't have been neighbors for very long if the girl didn't know how old he was.

Here is a little ditty for this unfortunate young man to remember:

Use a rubber
You will learn
No deposit
No return!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrawleR

"It was not until I said I was pregnant to his mum and his mum turned around and said 'how can an 11-year-old be the father?' that I knew," she said. "I was shocked and I wanted to know why he had lied to me about his age."

She has no idea why he lied to her about his age...

Because she wouldn't have given him the time of day if he told the truth. Smart kid. I admire his ability to get laid at such a young age. I had the same mindset as a kid.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dankety

i doubt it really has anything to do with the state of society. Since I turned 8 i've been thinkin about sex nonstop to this very day. I bet men born 10,000 years ago were no different

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

yeah but he kind of failed at the same time haha

I wonder if he will pay child support since he was 11 when he did the deed.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I bet that attitude transitioned into you having some amazing heros later on in life, im gonna go with...ummm whoever wins wrestlemania every year. emma right?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

you think his dad is the culprit?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Its basically all I have thought about all day long since I was around that age too. I remember getting in trouble in grade two for asking this one girl in the schoolyard if she wanted to go have sex behind the baseball field.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

I had a bro you had a kid when he was 15. He had a job at the time too and never paid child support til he was 18

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RedbeardedFoo

Nah wrestling is for kids (with stupid parents), handicapped people and pedophiles.

But seriously. This kid is honestly just doing what ALL guys wish they were doing at 11.

There used to be these two girls who lives a couple of blocks down the road who were 11 who would go around giving BJs for cigarettes. I was 13 when I met these girls. Its what got me into smoking.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I need pictures....
I have a strange curiosity.

Anyone remember the uproar about 5 years back when a young boy got a 15 year old pregnant.
Seriously, the girl was very mature body wise, the guy looked just like a short little tweeny. I seem to recall after he got all that flack in the papers it was found she'd been trollop-ping all over the shop and he wasn't actually the dad.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

interesting, so did the government compensate that money for your brother. And what about the responsibility, should one ever be forced to pay if they made the decision as a kid. Personally I think they should have to but for the sake of argument.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Is the word abortion off limits in this thread?

This is one of the best cases in point for this practice if I ever saw one. What the hell does an 11 year old know about babies ? He IS one. The 15 year old doesn't sound too educated herself if she doesn't know why a boy would lie to her. Does anyone have any idea how intelligent the baby of this "union" has a chance of ever being? Not much. How much of a chance at a productive life? Even less.

And braving the media while the boy and his parents were hiding from it? If it were my daughter, they wouldn't be hiding from the media. They would be hiding from me.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

lol you must live in missisauga *drum roll*

just kidding

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join