It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not exist. Neither do you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
So Anders Breivik is innocent, the Universe did it? I'd like to see how that goes down at the parole board hearing.
edit on 29-11-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: quick tidy up

I don't know who that is, nor is it relevant. I can see that he must be 'someone' who did something bad.

You're one of the ones I was talking about was missing the point here. Crimes should not go unpunished. The point of the thread is about identity and labeling being barriers to observing reality as it is.

Yeah, the universe did it. That doesn't mean what the universe did was good, but nevertheless, it did it. We did it. Should we all be punished? No. Even cancerous cells constitute the make-up of a body. But to get rid of the cancer, do you kill the whole body? No that would be stupid. Everything should be dealt with in accordance with the needs of the whole and not just the individual. That is the point of this thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Yeah, the universe did it. That doesn't mean what the universe did was good, but nevertheless, it did it. We did it. Should we all be punished? No. Even cancerous cells constitute the make-up of a body. But to get rid of the cancer, do you kill the whole body?

Well if the great "one-ness" made the cancer, who are we (who don't exist anyway) to tell the universe cancer (which doesn't exist) is bad? Should "we" deign to tell the universe it made a mistake?

Wouldn't that be going against the "way" of the universe as you see it? To treat cancer, one is declaring their individuality and saying they deserve to go against nature (universe) and to save their individual self.

edit on 11/29/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

So Anders Breivik is innocent, the Universe did it? I'd like to see how that goes down at the parole board hearing.

look at it another way.. If there is no difference between the universe and the mind... Who did it then... For all you know the universe could be an epiphenomena of the mind..

The universe is your mirror what do you see...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Ah old chinese saying - man under 30 without ideals is heartless, man over thirty with ideals is brainless. My main complaint about your post is it stems from semantics and as such has nothing to do with "reality"

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

look at it another way.. If there is no difference between the universe and the mind... Who did it then... For all you know the universe could be an epiphenomena of the mind..

The universe is your mirror what do you see...

To be honest it varies day by day - not a big believer in absolutes.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

I mean, other than that, oneness has many other benefits. You become confident. You feel whole. All that. But yeah, maybe it is like you said. After all, who wants to feel that way??

Actually I feel fine with what I believe. I do feel whole and confident and happy.

You still haven't answered some of my questions...

Do you use money to buy things?

No I use paper that is called money that is called paper that is actually trees that we call trees we cut down that is actually part of the earth that is actually part of the universe that actually all that stuff can be said to be just the universe. No need breaking it down. And I am the universe doing the universe's universe in order to surround myself with particular aspects of the universe. All is one.

Do you eat?

The universe is self-perpetuating.

Do you live in a home or apt?

The universe universes in the universe.

Do you work?

The universe does what the universe does.

Why?

That is the same question as, "Why does the universe exist?" The answer cannot be found. We just do.

Oh I definitely agree that individuality has its purpose.

How? I thought everything was one/the universe?

The universe chose for itself to see itself as separate from itself. I honestly don't know why. My best guess is that it is a way to efficiently figure out what it was. Or perhaps it was looking for the security that no matter how far it strays away from itself, it will never be lost. Those are just guesses though.
edit on 29-11-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
HEY! Wake up universe you're talking to your self again...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

I don't know who that is, nor is it relevant. I can see that he must be 'someone' who did something bad.

You're one of the ones I was talking about was missing the point here. Crimes should not go unpunished. The point of the thread is about identity and labeling being barriers to observing reality as it is.

Yeah, the universe did it. That doesn't mean what the universe did was good, but nevertheless, it did it. We did it. Should we all be punished? No. Even cancerous cells constitute the make-up of a body. But to get rid of the cancer, do you kill the whole body? No that would be stupid. Everything should be dealt with in accordance with the needs of the whole and not just the individual. That is the point of this thread.

Now if your post was about the higest spiritual goal of everyones personal journey was to realise we're all one with everything i'd kind of agree but i see that level of awareness as a peak experience and everything that goes up has to come down. Once you reach that level you're meant to disincarnate or bring as many with you as possible, if you believe in Buddism. I can't see Barry down the pub buying into it.

Oh yeah the Anders guy is the Norway shooter, just to keep you up to date.
edit on 29-11-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
noone gets the sense of truth which is superiority

first, i repeat if truth is then any is true this is crucial principle, if any is not true and say else is truth then there is no truth

second, superiority is not objective while any object is definitely superior for sure

superiority by definition is what is far ahead so it cant b still or real

that is why superiority is represented in the image of light speed free

if superiority is then it will goes to the maximum and any chance will make it again move to max out

it is abherent to imagine superiority as an object or otherwise i meant

if a superior move can b why wouldnt it then reach max height out

now if u admit that u will understand what exist really being what is truly free

a must that we have is the separation between objective and subjective in absolute perspective fact terms

first is always objective then bc objective is somewhere true, the only way left as being true is subjective way

there where existence truth is, and for

like i said, if truth is and it is, then any is true, so what is true cant b else even if else is true but only at a point itself out,
for what truth is always out free as it and not related to any

to b objective is a must to remain out right while u cant ignore what u recognize of objective perspective being relative to smthg true as u r true

so it looks like a linear evolution sense of truth realisations

objective will become more absolutely positive existing fact whatever it will end as a form confirming it free

while superior free sense would b more active subjectively as positive absolute free realities sources, till all i guess would b in positive truth and then would b time for absolute freedom fact existence out of all truth

what is absolutely truth is out of it

what has a reason even if truth is the reason is not existing really

only what is out also of truth is existing fact, it is not true freedom since truth is free out of truth

we will b else, the reason of existence else, free as free from truth not free of truth or truly

so it says how superiority is always but its way is complex since superiority is only through being all before values to respect them as they are else superior value too

it says how superiority is always bc what is always superior is the same in absolute fact terms

if u come after it is normal that u r else of a superior point but u werent the superior point before so u r not really superior to that point before but for sure u r else point

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yeah, the universe did it. That doesn't mean what the universe did was good, but nevertheless, it did it. We did it. Should we all be punished? No. Even cancerous cells constitute the make-up of a body. But to get rid of the cancer, do you kill the whole body?

Well if the great "one-ness" made the cancer, who are we (who don't exist anyway) to tell the universe cancer (which doesn't exist) is bad? Should "we" deign to tell the universe it made a mistake?

Wouldn't that be going against the "way" of the universe as you see it? To treat cancer, one is declaring their individuality and saying they deserve to go against nature (universe) and to save their individual self.

This is true. I guess you have to make a choice. Would you rather die of cancer knowing the truth or would you rather live and continue this game of illusion and falsehood? But you are right, it is all a part of the plan, of which none of us know the magnitude of. I do think it would be better to accept things as they are. But that's just me. And even though I think it would be better, I fall short of achieving the courage to do so.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Ah old chinese saying - man under 30 without ideals is heartless, man over thirty with ideals is brainless. My main complaint about your post is it stems from semantics and as such has nothing to do with "reality"

The point of my thread is to inspire people to move beyond classifying things as that and this and see that it is all just this because once you do, then you can be aware of reality as it is. It has everything to do with reality.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Do you eat?

The universe is self-perpetuating.

Do you live in a home or apt?

The universe universes in the universe.

Do you work?

The universe does what the universe does

Why?

That is the same question as, "Why does the universe exist?" The answer cannot be found. We just do.

Wow what a lot of double-speak and avoidance.

"How are you today?"
The universe is as the universe is.

"What did you do today?"

"What's your name?"
What is a name? Names don't exist in the one universe. We are all one. I am the universe.

On and on and on...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Wow what a lot of double-speak and avoidance.

"How are you today?"
The universe is as the universe is.

"What did you do today?"

"What's your name?"
What is a name? Names don't exist in the one universe. We are all one. I am the universe.

On and on and on...

I am not avoiding. You are. You are avoiding the truth. I answered your questions as I thought they should be answered.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Conceptualization is the path to unlightenment.

Did you intend to say this, or was it an ironic typo?

Because I'm certainly feeling very "unlightened" by this thread.

Derivative New Age clichés, so vague to the point of being absolutely meaningless. No offense.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Its true. There is no ME and there is no YOU. There is no COMPUTER that I am typing THIS on right now, and I am not even typing IT.

All of these are just concepts used to define a separation. We are crafting an illusion with these concepts. Illusions deter you from seeing the truth of reality as it is.

There is only the UNIverse. There is no separation from that. Oneness.

The truth is freedom. The truth is divine. Jesus said, "I am the truth." He didn't say, "I know the truth." He didn't say, "I have the truth." or "I heard the truth.". He said, "I am the truth." The truth is what we all are as one.

We cannot define God, the truth. All we can know is that it is what we are.

Conceptualization is the path to unlightenment.

There is no me. There is only universe.

ETA: The point of this thread is only to encourage the realization that the concept of "you" is a misidentification that perpetuates the illusion of separation. There is no you. There is only the universe.

What you have called, "you" all your life was really an misidentification that perpetuated the illusion of separation. The proper identification is that of unity. What is is what is and is what you are.

Oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying all of that! And here I was thinking this whole time that I existed. Boy do I feel dumb now. Or do I... Do I? lol

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Well said, I always speak the truth about my spirituality wherever I go. Sure I get ridiculed, but once they see proof, now "that" is a show I want to see.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
what the op is about the most in depth is for one stillness end so kind of god life, which is absolutely opposed to what i claim being right

the concept of one objective proved being evil always

without mentionning truth rejection there since truth is noone but superior always fact sense, and while truth is the exclusive absolute positive possible source since always superior out

but without meaning truth, the concept of one stillness is living out of death

in using the random logics of our brains, i would justify it by saying, having an objective mean that u r inferior since u need to b that objective and that objective is inferior too since it is waiting there to catch it, so if u get there u the reality of both killed is obvious, u not having objective anymore have no positive pulse and objective possessed have no positive impulse anymore

that what proves how the notion of else is fundamental, if u see smthg positively it is better to consider it as else positively, then u free the positive reason while u exist and it positively

if else is fundamental for positive constancy then one is negative always or death of all

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The point of my thread is to inspire people to move beyond classifying things as that and this and see that it is all just this because once you do, then you can be aware of reality as it is. It has everything to do with reality.

I thought the hip, onotologically correct crowd use "seem" a lot these day. The universe "seems" to be like this - or that. It seems to me (get it?) that you're bring up the old dualistic argument which is at least a few thousand years old. I'd say from a certain perspective all is one but us mere mortals have to live in a world of hot and cold, rich and poor, happy, sad, sex and death. If you really see all as one then good luck to you, You've made the grade. i prefer to see the world as a never ending series of !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? there's no end to it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

R.I.P.

Then again, God is the God of the living, not of the dead and to God all people are alive (in each generation).

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join