It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not exist. Neither do you.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
never mind
edit on 5-7-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

we all eat sleep and poop, do you? or are you divine.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

jaheki

we all eat sleep and poop, do you? or are you divine.

This is all a matter of perspective. Perspective of which can be changed temporarily or permanently to empathize with another's or to adopt a new one altogether. I could say, I, smithjustinb, poop. Or I could say, I, a part of a greater whole that we call, "universe", poops.

I believe that the universe and I are not separate, but we are one thing together. It is just by neurological processes that my body is made to believe it is a separate mind. But what I learned is, the universe is doing the human thing and I am subject to it as its creation.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I exist, or else who's doing the thinking?

You all, on the other hand, could just be my imagination playing games.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Blue Shift
I'm pretty sure I exist, or else who's doing the thinking?

You all, on the other hand, could just be my imagination playing games.

The thinking is being done by the universe that created you. The universe gave itself a front row seat in all the activities of what is called, "you", so it doesn't see what's behind it. The universe's front row seat in "you" allows it to work from that perspective. But it also, simultaneously, is doing the same thing through many many "others". The universe, through "you", only knows what is called, "you". In reality, the universe is doing you.
edit on 24-3-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I agree with you that it is perspective and a thought process.

but in order to remain in this game we all play, we have to entertain its physical aspect of life. otherwise our bodies die.
we must have jobs, to have money, to stay alive, just a game, but you have to play it if you want to be a part of it.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

jaheki

I agree with you that it is perspective and a thought process.

but in order to remain in this game we all play, we have to entertain its physical aspect of life. otherwise our bodies die.
we must have jobs, to have money, to stay alive, just a game, but you have to play it if you want to be a part of it.

I agree, but I try to keep the awareness of unity as I play the game. Honestly, I think it makes me a better human.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join