It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not exist. Neither do you.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

while i clearly mentionned u being wrong in what u pretend about truth being oness and not freedom

so the speculation u made about my clear statement taking it out of its context is urself realization of being wrong not mine

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Yes, you are right, you are the superior one.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Yes, you are right, you are the superior one.

There is no superiority in unity.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I know that!!!!!
Absolutely thinks there is.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

You have written that i pretend truth being oness and not freedom. Where have i written 'truth being oness and not freedom'?

The realization of oneness is complete freedom. I think you have misread or misunderstood something i wrote.

And you think this is a clear statement:
"the sense is for freedom responsabilities, now and before when truth ended being free, so the positive fields is not the issue of any since it is done alone mathematically ending always as a field positively, since when existence was a fact objective free".
If this is clear then i must be very drunk.

edit on 9-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

there is no oness in absolute freedom realm, u keep willing to justify a position above truth for abuse, there is no truth knowledge but only truth conception in being really true, when truth is then any expression any thought any perspective any sense any will any opinion any stand, cant b objective even within u alone unless it is true
that is why truth conception is exclusively for objective superiority to exist, while objective mean always its absolute freedom too

freedom out of freedom is totally else freedom, u dont get what freedom is, totally else of all and out of it real, then it cant never be any so surely never one but to it alone while always nothing to any objective fact being clearly always else

truth is freedom but freedom is nothing

which again prove what truth is absolute positive superior values, since it is all and any only of its valuable fact not bc of any equation

and i never said that all my statements were clear or having to b labeled as anything, u insist in abusing others clear words, as the word wrong u used it out of context for abuse here again u do the same with the word clear statement

there is no unity, deal with it as u wish, but that is a fact as the fact that im not superior when all superiority is exclusively truth, but im free like any other right conscious, freedom rights is the exclusive issue now and ever

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

and no it is the opposite, the realization of oneness is evil, if other exist then other is not u realizing it

same and more at all levels, that is why existence is too possible, since realization of any make u else automatically

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
There is no superiority in unity.

on the contrary subjects superiority is bc of unity

it is impossible to take from another freedom, so when unite all ones realities for sure they will push each others down when forced to exist by the recognition of others existence in sharing the same objective existence and their freedom rights is never recognized existing while their exclusive identity is through

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
while even extreme objective honesty is the opposite to superiority as nothing objective, so just regular self existence alone

but the least fact of abuse, as ab use is the concept of absolute use, assert definitive inferiority as being evil from what freedom is using else to exist, so not truly existing while benefiting from positive superior existing shape

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
truth cannot be understood until it is realized
edit on 12-12-2011 by ace1059 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2011 by ace1059 because: i cant spell truth

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ace1059

true, one must realize itself freedom from truth relatively to refer to its conception right

but truth is not a condition for proving lies nonexistence or evil ways

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

yes,
truth is a teacher of ways(plural).

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I am thinking you wrote this just to get a thread going; you make no sense, even in a spiritual manner; you had me interested until you started doing the jesus-quote thing, then I saw through it. Just to play along with you, if there is no you or me, then there was no jesus and no IAMTHEWAY statement because its all universe, so all those people going into their expensive church pews are just wasting their times because they are not really there to begin with and there was no jesus. Happy Day.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

That like one of those ever so cat like facecious ungracious remarks you get from a prococious child eeeeeeeewww glad i wasnt debating you

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Its true. There is no ME and there is no YOU. There is no COMPUTER that I am typing THIS on right now, and I am not even typing IT.

All of these are just concepts used to define a separation. We are crafting an illusion with these concepts. Illusions deter you from seeing the truth of reality as it is.

There is only the UNIverse. There is no separation from that. Oneness.

The truth is freedom. The truth is divine. Jesus said, "I am the truth." He didn't say, "I know the truth." He didn't say, "I have the truth." or "I heard the truth.". He said, "I am the truth." The truth is what we all are as one.

We cannot define God, the truth. All we can know is that it is what we are.

Conceptualization is the path to unlightenment.

There is no me. There is only universe.
edit on 29-11-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

ETA: The point of this thread is only to encourage the realization that the concept of "you" is a misidentification that perpetuates the illusion of separation. There is no you. There is only the universe.

What you have called, "you" all your life was really an misidentification that perpetuated the illusion of separation. The proper identification is that of unity. What is is what is and is what you are.

Ridiculous. Could you provide any evidence; empirical, deductive, inductive or adbuctive to support this? And no "Jesus said it" doesn't count. There is a "me" and several philosophers have better thought out and reasoned criterions to identify and understand one's sense of self.

If you want to do some philosophy try actually reading a little first: plato.stanford.edu...

Also, you just said that we can't define God. Then went on to just define him as "the truth". Regardless, how can you possibly hope to know or understand or make any claim about anything for which there is no definition?

Just because it's a metaphysics/philosophy board doesn't mean you can leave logic and reason at the door. Philosophy is the application of reason and concepts in order to answer difficult questions or validate intuitions, it isn't a magic word you can slap on something that makes no sense and hope it gains validation. That isn't how it works.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I do believe in the oneness of us all but I also believe that we all do exist as well.

It is my belief that we're all the same but also unique. We're all the same as in we're all human beings living out our existence on this planet at this very moment. All that exists is made of different variances of the same essence(s). I also believe our genetics are 50% that of each parent whom also share a percent of every related predecessor in our ancestry. What makes us all unique from one another is our consciences. Each and every individual was and still is gifted with their own conscience which is what makes every human beings existence unique. Your soul is your conscience. I believe in eternal consciousness. When your physical vessel dies, your conscience remains.

My thoughts on the topic anyhow..

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

ummm no, there is only matter and it is that matter that makes up our universe. ( yes OUR universe not THE universe ) And there is definitely plenty of separation in matter. When i sharpen a pencil I do not sharpen as well. When i eat, my neighbors belly is not filled. Separation is actually what makes up our universe, illusion or not. It is worth noting i do believe things to be entangled and connected. Life flows within and without you.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
As with what many other replies state, 'Jesus' doesn't count if nothing within the universe really exists, so you are already contradicting your argument with that. Also, this whole 'concept' that you have about anything actually being here (me, you, this keyboard, the train..etc) is something that you believe in and, therefore is only true to you. If I believe that I exist and am conscious about my existence and the world that I live in with everything being its own entity, this is my truth. I kinda get what you are saying, but that like saying each atom in the human body doesn't exist because you are viewing the human body as one whole...or something like that.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
We might all be one, but our individual egos let us learn and grow separately, so that we may grow as a whole.

The sum of the parts is greater than the whole.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wizrd

So, you must be the thread Jesus. Bringing dead threads back to life again.

By the way, I've long suspected that the OP of this thread is a fictional character. That said, I know that I exist regardless of what sort of PowerPoint presentation or video clip someone can offer in rebuttal. The fact that my existence can become a point of contention between myself and anyone else is proof that I do - in fact - exist. Yes, it seems as if this is oversimplifying things a bit, but that's the point about this specific controversy. It's not really a controversial notion. Not really. Some people can try and pretend that such a question exists, but in fact, the question exists only in their own minds - which, I suppose, is a certain level of existence as well (but, I digress).

It happens a lot here that the neophytes latch onto a convolution and ride it right into the dirt in an effort to better understand the limitations of philosophic examination. Sometimes, I send links of threads like this one to friends of mine, and we have a good laugh over some of the thought processes on display. Some of these babies have become international classics, but again, I digress.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join