It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not exist. Neither do you.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter
Eh this kinda sounds a bit like Quantum Physics.
I think I get where you coming from that we are all in someway connected together.

This is not quantum physics. This is something entirely different from science. Science is only a tool used for objectively defining reality. Defining reality perpetuates the illusion of separation. We are definitely connected, but it is in the way that we are but a tiny tiny tiny tiny speck of insignificance that we love to define ourselves as when we claim individuality. But when you see the truth and see that we are all one and that there is no separation, all of a sudden, you are much more significant. But don't get a big head. You still have to do what you have to do, but now you can do it with the truth in mind.

When you go to work, you are not going to work. You are the universe universing. When you pay your bills, you are not paying your bills. You are the universe universing. When you get hit by a train, you are not getting hit by a train. You are the universe universing.

The universe is all there is.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I wish it would tell me something useful like this weeks lottery numbers

2nd line

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Hence the reality of death is indeed a mystery and will never be known by those alive because we are still in the reality of life. We have made more progress with the reality of life tho.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yall are some haters. I try to share information with you that could completely change your life in a positive way that is beyond your imagination. Information that could relieve you of all your petty struggles, and all you do is reply with a bunch of ignorant, smart ass comments. I obviously got in touch with the wrong crowd here.

If you would listen to what I'm trying to say instead of replying with the same old egotistical, self-defeating rhetoric, then you might actually learn something that is more vital and eye-opening than you could imagine.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insearch89

Hence the reality of death is indeed a mystery and will never be known by those alive because we are still in the reality of life. We have made more progress with the reality of life tho.

The reality of life is a mystery as well. If you think you know "the answer", you are lying to yourself. If you think you know, you are halting your progress. You don't know what you are progressing towards, all you know is that progress feels better than ignorant, egotistical stagnation.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There are a lot of people on the internet posting pseudo-philosophical, relativist, and nihilist comments about one-mind, one-consciousness...You should all learn the concept of "psychological individuation," and gain philosophical insight into the meaning of free individuality. It would help to protect your independence of self, and individual sovereignty.
Otherwise, the "borg collective" would easily assimilate you, and you would not be reasonable enough to try resist mass enslavement to a techno-hive mind, because you already think we are all one (exactly what they want you to believe!), so that you won't fight back when they are taking away your mental independence, and treating you like a psychological slave.
Tragically, people like yourself are unwittingly serving the agenda for a one-world mind controller-government. It is self-defeating to deny the existence of individuals. The "borg collective" loves you, relativists, nihilisits, and pathological spiritualists that deny the capacity of reality to articulate itself, and say there is no free, diverse humanity; for these tragic ones, all is one void of nothingness...
edit on 29-11-2011 by Lucidia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucidia

If you feel the need for protection you can't feel very safe.
Who is going to protect you?
edit on 29-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Your right OP, about not existing. Everything is an illusion. The table really isn't solid, the sky isn't really blue, the trees arn't really green or bare. The oceans arn't really wavy, or filled with life. There arn't really birds flying in the sky. Everything that you see, hear, touch, feel is all part of a ancient program which has been running along time.

Humans don't want to give up there sensations of the illusionary world.
Not sure why you added the religious stuff to the thread. Unless your explaining just one more illusion that has held the humans in rapt delusions for thosands of years..

You are being decieved..

But relax, enjoy all the illusions since your not ready to understand..

Now go watch your sports...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Mate, some mind/body complexes just refuse to accept what you are saying based mostly I imagine on FEAR. Just because you are correct in your statements forcing it down said mind/body throats is not going to achieve anything except confusion.

If I try to tell my dog HEY DOG LISTEN I AM A HUMAN YOU ARE A DOG. YOU DOG ME HUMAN, ALL IS ONE EXISTENCE, LIGHT IS LIFE. you think dog can understand? no dog cannot... same as with mind/body complexes they are busy experiencing 'reality' and what not, I think it's best to think as mind/body complexes as completely like a dog when it comes to the subject of the actual oneness of existence. When mind/body complex are ready they will walk the path to enlightenment so to speak, be it through seeking knowledge from other mind/body complexes, or actual observation of self or mind altering substances ('___', '___')

You can show the door my friend, but walking through it must be done on individual accord alone.

Peace Love Light and all the jazz. and yes I am aware of the paradoxical nature of labeling things as separate but if I don't do that I simple cannot communicate (well have not learned another way yet)

X

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Yall are some haters. I try to share information with you that could completely change your life in a positive way that is beyond your imagination. Information that could relieve you of all your petty struggles, and all you do is reply with a bunch of ignorant, smart ass comments. I obviously got in touch with the wrong crowd here.

If you would listen to what I'm trying to say instead of replying with the same old egotistical, self-defeating rhetoric, then you might actually learn something that is more vital and eye-opening than you could imagine.

You do realise that nothing you have shared with us is either original or new. You seem determined to deny people have an individuated conciousness, which is all perfectly natural and vital for human survival. We go through that stage when we realise we're not just a part of mother and have our own existence. I tend to go with what nature tells me not internet posters.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of psychological warfare? There is much reason to safeguard one's freedom in societies that practice so much mass indoctrination and linguistic violence (through religious dogma, maleducational system, televised propaganda etc) of their own people. If you want to be a free individual, and not only a psychological drone or cult-bot (a lower-order human that is capable of learning language and culture, but not of free thinking and so act only a political tool of its masters), you have to learn to defend your own mental independence. Why do pathological spiritualists object to freedom of individual self? They would welcome the "Borg collective." But, I certainly won't and don't.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucidia

What exactly do you mean by "pathological spiritualists"

And what exactly are the motivations of this borg collective?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucidia

I know all about psychological warfare. The conditioning is everywhere, it is mental. The mind is confused, it can not be trusted. The mind is a system that has been planted inside and has assumed an identity. The assumed identity of the inplanted mind is the 'individual self', the 'me'. This 'individual self' can be frightened and used as a battery to fuel the system.
The 'individual self' has no freedom.
The 'individual self' is frightened and lonely and confused.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

There may be no YOU but there is defiantly a ME, a computer, friends, family and (unfortunately) work. This concept that the world outside of our 'brains' doesnt really exist has always baffled me. Now I understand that the world is perceived by electrical impulses in the brain and I can understand why some think that the whole world is nothing more than a figment of the these impulses but the fact of it is that even without the human brain the world (and universe) will still exist.

ALS

Would it now??? You know this how? Now, I would admit that there was a prime consciousness....God, universal spirit, whatever you wish to call it. However, without there being consciousness to make a truck a truck all it would be is an electromagnetic field.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucidia

bravo lucidia what a jerk

let me tell u smthg about the universe superior truth that he means to abuse, smthg that is totally opposed to what he thinks its value is

principally truth is absolute freedom superiority so always never objective and then outside of all space, but then it showed that in nothing absolute space constancy freedom also exist as true superior value

entre parenthese, what is absolutely free so alone active is superior absolute value so true existence, parenthese closed

then, truth conception was known being absolute fact anywhere so existence become objective in order for any to b true and all free senses to b individual different right ones

so my point here is to show how the conception of universe or objective existence has no value at all, the value remain to non objective existence as absolutely free but since absolute free value exist in space then objective existence must be supported to appear or become relatively true but it wont ever be absolutely free so never true while only what is absolutely is free and one constant end

i even guess that what was before out of space intelligence freedom thought that nothing space constancy can never be of truth, as cheap objective fake getting to have positive sense result, but they saw the surprise of how far truth is forcing to limit their facts superiority to relative ones and admit that only truth is

universe is almost nothing like object space, that is how it kills any without regards to its rights and how it is fully created of fanciful forms wills by god

and what is really free inside universe is more true then outside, from what freedom out of really nothing constant is relatively a result as nothing relative but more out of knowing it and not necessary true,

while freedom out of things constant life objectively cant be relative to so necessary true ones existence facts

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

if only one thing is true then truth is not, truth by definition sir is the concept one reason making any alike

that is why separations are gonna b more and more with times like they were till now, bc one is truth concept not one body or object

individuality is the true end sense, which is already clear for every honest free mind

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Lucidia

I know all about psychological warfare. The conditioning is everywhere, it is mental. The mind is confused, it can not be trusted. The mind is a system that has been planted inside and has assumed an identity. The assumed identity of the inplanted mind is the 'individual self', the 'me'. This 'individual self' can be frightened and used as a battery to fuel the system.
The 'individual self' has no freedom.
The 'individual self' is frightened and lonely and confused.

My individual self is not frightened, and lonely and confused. Are you? It doesn't surprise me that solipsist spiritualists would be lonely - they do claim there is only one mind, ignoring that freedom causes individual diversity, many companions to choose from, and thus no need for being lonely. Based on your reply, I suggest you should learn some personal psychology before you over project yourself in others and overgeneralize their experience according to your own, as you are doing here. I believe that solipsist "spiritualists" are the victims of psychological warfare and linguistic confusion, everything that you claim of others, and you don't even notice your own psychologically enslaved condition to solipsist dogma.
You are a human being, first and most; the best way to fight back against people that seek to violate your capacity for free humanity is to assert it more strongly. Learn to care about your own individual freedom, and attend to this reality rather than attend to another that is supposedly not knowable, so impractical to focus on, why bother? Freedom is measurable by how conscious a mind is. My comment was about the need to assert and defend one's individual mental freedom, yet you object to such (incredible!) - it is unwise to be that unconscious.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
[more

nm

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This reminds me of the other thread that did not exist saying that we did not physically exist...

So I told them what i am about to tell you...even if you don't exist, I am telling you...

Go out onto a busy thoroughfare or highway, await a semi tractor trailer that does not exist... stand in front of it... and sure as sh?t, you are right... you do not exist... in fact, after the semi that does not exist traveling down the road that does not exist... hits the you that does not exist... I would bet a dollar that you do not exist.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucidia
Otherwise, the "borg collective" would easily assimilate you, and you would not be reasonable enough to try resist mass enslavement to a techno-hive mind, because you already think we are all one (exactly what they want you to believe!), so that you won't fight back when they are taking away your mental independence, and treating you like a psychological slave.

"They" are "me". If I want to perceive unity as something to be feared, it will control me because I am afraid of myself. If I want to perceive unity as something joyful, then I will see it that way. The "borg collective" can be either good or bad. There are angels and demons, but they are one. Your perception of them is what determines whether they are good or bad. After all, the concepts, good and bad, are subjective.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join