It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not exist. Neither do you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Its true. There is no ME and there is no YOU. There is no COMPUTER that I am typing THIS on right now, and I am not even typing IT.

All of these are just concepts used to define a separation. We are crafting an illusion with these concepts. Illusions deter you from seeing the truth of reality as it is.

There is only the UNIverse. There is no separation from that. Oneness.

The truth is freedom. The truth is divine. Jesus said, "I am the truth." He didn't say, "I know the truth." He didn't say, "I have the truth." or "I heard the truth.". He said, "I am the truth." The truth is what we all are as one.

We cannot define God, the truth. All we can know is that it is what we are.

Conceptualization is the path to unlightenment.

There is no me. There is only universe.
edit on 29-11-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

ETA: The point of this thread is only to encourage the realization that the concept of "you" is a misidentification that perpetuates the illusion of separation. There is no you. There is only the universe.

What you have called, "you" all your life was really an misidentification that perpetuated the illusion of separation. The proper identification is that of unity. What is is what is and is what you are.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Its true. There is no ME and there is no YOU. There is no COMPUTER that I am typing THIS on right now, and I am not even typing IT. There are no FRIENDS. There is no FAMILY. There are no PROBLEMS. There is no WORK. There is no PLAY. There is no SCHOOL. There is no ABOVETOPSECRET.COM.

All of these are just concepts used to define a separation. We are crafting an illusion with these concepts. Illusions deter you from seeing the truth of reality as it is.

There is only the UNIverse. There is no separation from that. Oneness.

The truth is freedom. The truth is divine. Jesus said, "I am the truth." He didn't say, "I know the truth." He didn't say, "I have the truth." or "I heard the truth.". He said, "I am the truth." The truth is what we all are as one.

We cannot define God, the truth. All we can know is that it is what we are.

Conceptualization is the path to unlightenment.

There is no me. There is only universe.

Just because you don't exist doesn't mean that I don't exist lol
edit on 29-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
link   
I appreciate what your saying but at the same time, there is a me and if that me doesn't pay rent then that me will be cold, on the street and eating out of dumpsters, that is the reality that shows me that the here and now is really here.

link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

This is just an illusion and first step to be an atheist.

There is living and dying. Lord will be going to judge you by the truth , not by the curtains of illusion.

Please , wake up before it is too late.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Very interesting , this illusion is made when people are just living in ease and don't attend surviving for life.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
I appreciate what your saying but at the same time, there is a me and if that me doesn't pay rent then that me will be cold, on the street and eating out of dumpsters, that is the reality that shows me that the here and now is really here.

There is no street. There are no dumpsters. There is no rent. There is only universe and you are it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

This is just an illusion and first step to be an atheist.

There is living and dying. Lord will be going to judge you by the truth , not by the curtains of illusion.

Please , wake up before it is too late.

I am not an atheist. I had this belief before and it led to me being an atheist. But then I realized there was a God and I was it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Helious

Very interesting , this illusion is made when people are just living in ease and don't attend surviving for life.

The only illusion is separation. You can still survive after you have learned the truth. But it is not you that is surviving. There is no you. There is only universe.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
7 billion people, 7 billion different versions of reality. Thank you, this has been one of them

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If nothing and nobody exists, why bother telling us about it
?
2nd....................line

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

There may be no YOU but there is defiantly a ME, a computer, friends, family and (unfortunately) work. This concept that the world outside of our 'brains' doesnt really exist has always baffled me. Now I understand that the world is perceived by electrical impulses in the brain and I can understand why some think that the whole world is nothing more than a figment of the these impulses but the fact of it is that even without the human brain the world (and universe) will still exist.

ALS

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
7 billion people, 7 billion different versions of reality. Thank you, this has been one of them

There aren't 7 billion people. These "separate people" are all one. We are all this unclassifiable Unified Universe.

link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
If nothing and nobody exists, why bother telling us about it
?
2nd....................line

I didn't tell you anything. The universe did.

link   

So , I think it is time to go out and look for him . I am sure you will find him and will know him.

Sitting aside and complaining about god is not going to solve anything. You should act and then you will see the results.

I think the first step to move is that you should hope he will help you as he has helped you grow up and live until now.

Here is my experience about atheists :

Atheists

Hope is real and should be in your heart to let you move forward.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

There may be no YOU but there is defiantly a ME, a computer, friends, family and (unfortunately) work. This concept that the world outside of our 'brains' doesnt really exist has always baffled me. Now I understand that the world is perceived by electrical impulses in the brain and I can understand why some think that the whole world is nothing more than a figment of the these impulses but the fact of it is that even without the human brain the world (and universe) will still exist.

ALS

There is not a you. There is only the universe.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

So , I think it is time to go out and look for him . I am sure you will find him and will know him.

Sitting aside and complaining about god is not going to solve anything. You should act and then you will see the results.

I think the first step to move is that you should hope he will help you as he has helped you grow up and live until now.

Here is my experience about atheists :

Atheists

Hope is real and should be in your heart to let you move forward.

What are you talking about. I said I am not an atheist. You should re-read the OP and then the comments that followed.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Stand in front of a railroad track and tell the incoming train it doesn't exist. What you fell next will answer any doubts you have about reality. lol

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Eh this kinda sounds a bit like Quantum Physics.
I think I get where you coming from that we are all in someway connected together.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Insearch89

It would be called death. However 'death' is just a concept. What exactly do you 'think' conceptually would be your reality after the train hit you?
The reality of death is a mystery.
The reality of life is also a mystery.
edit on 29-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insearch89
Stand in front of a railroad track and tell the incoming train it doesn't exist. What you fell next will answer any doubts you have about reality. lol

I have no doubts about reality. There is no train. There is only the universe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join