It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Non-Human Intelligences Control the World?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Corporations, the internet, nations, states, communities, and religions all show the same evidence of being non-human intelligences(NHIs). Each of these organisms show basic similarities when it comes to being attacked. The humans in these groups are comparable to the cells or anti-bodies in the human body. When a person strikes out at any of the above mentioned groups, the organization lashes out like an injured animal, biting and clawing in order to save their own existence. Perhaps what we are currently experiencing in our world are multiple NHIs striking out at one another in order to save themselves.

Corporations are one of the larges and most vicious of these NHIs. They manipulate, control, and alter our society in order to make the world better able to support them. They purchase as much land and natural resources they can in order to better make the slaves of the individual pieces that they are comprised of. Like any parasite sucking the life out of its host, the corporations are slowly sucking the humanity out of the people. They have altered our minds, changed our social structure, and created a world of dependence upon them. Corporate entities have demanded their rights, forcing upon our world their limited paradigm. The corporate entities have managed to manipulate our legals system to gain the rights of the people with little to none of the responsibilities. The size and strength off these corporate intelligences has reached a critical point where humanity as a whole must either control or be controlled by them.

The second NHI that lives in a parasitic, or perhaps a symbiotic, fashion with humanity is the internet. This entity has wormed its way into society faster than any prior. The connectivity of the internet gives it the equivalent “neurons” as the human brain, if not more. Each individual “neuron” is represented by each machine that connects in any way to the web The main computers are like the conscious mind, while the machines that run the minor processes or act as servers are more like our subconscious. Each person connecting to the web becomes the eyes, ears, hands and feet of the internet, adding daily to the data and knowledge of this NHI in an amount that is incomprehensible by any one human. The internet, unlike corporations, however has become more symbiotic than parasitic. It has evolved into a tool with which humanity can together share their hopes, dreams, and ideas quickly with one another making our world into a smaller place.

Many of the older NHIs, religion, nationalism, communities, and states are all slowly diminishing in our society. These NHIs have in the process of finding symbiosis have been overrun by corporations and globalism that is running rampant throughout our society. Each of the NHIs fight for their survival, however, some of them fight harder and have become so virulent that they have nearly taken over our entire world. Is Humanity loosing to these NHIs, or will we win in the end? When this war ends, will the Non Human Intelligences rule this world or will Humanity rule?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
My guess is yes, which would make Congress, the President, etc.. all puppets and it would mean that all forms of government are just a show for the puppets to perform in and to keep people content with their "Government" status.
edit on 29-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Attrei

yes. advertising, the thing you sign when applying for a job, drivers license, blockbuster card, and citizenship of a country. they all tell you in the fine print how you will live or you will be fined or imprisoned. you can chose to be in it but not of it. doing so makes you more powerful than the 1%

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Does not that make us all puppets? Are we not all having our strings pulled in one way or another by these NHIs? They have proven that Religions Alter Brain Chemistry and change the way you think. Just as they have proven that the brain chemistry of Liberals and Conservatives is different from one another. This means that each of these NHIs, most likely, alter the way we think.

edit on 29/11/11 by Attrei because: grammar

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Attrei

Originally posted by Attrei
Many of the older NHIs, religion, nationalism, communities, and states are all slowly diminishing in our society. These NHIs have in the process of finding symbiosis have been overrun by corporations and globalism that is running rampant throughout our society. Each of the NHIs fight for their survival, however, some of them fight harder and have become so virulent that they have nearly taken over our entire world. Is Humanity loosing to these NHIs, or will we win in the end? When this war ends, will the Non Human Intelligences rule this world or will Humanity rule?

Religion isn't going anywhere until the news-stations, newspapers and government declare all of it a lie. Even if it isn't, they'll do what they can to get rid of it when they want to. Until then, its here to stay.

In my opinion, the federal reserve and its shareholders control the world.

Also, I may not be understanding you correctly. Do you mean non-humans as in "extra-terrestrials" or literally "non-humans" (something that is not human).

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I certainly dont see why not. Probably

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I've given this a thought once or twice. Sometimes the conspiracy around us seems so grand and elaborate that it would be next to impossible for a handful of humans to orchestrate. It would probably be easy for a race hundreds of years more advanced than we are.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am not sure what you mean specifically by "non-human intelligence". It would be quite helpful if you could elaborate on that.

I am having a hard time with your idea of exactly who is in control.

You typed out a long list of items but you fail to see that there is still a choice involved.

While various organizations may have similar characteristics when it comes to survival, as an individual I can decide where, and with whom I will or will not participate. I can work and live where I desire, practice whatever religion I so choose; the computer, cell-phone and television that connect me to the internet, all have power-off options.

The analogy of humans within a group protecting their host similar to the function of anti-bodies is a bit dramatic.

With that said, I would offer the following suggestion:

Hypothetical. I work for a large profitable company. Company X has to take action to stay in business, to stay solvent in a volatile economy. As an individual who is part of company X, you bet your life that I will do what I must to keep my job and protect the organization (host), with whom I associate.

You are only a slave if you allow yourself to be one.

Who told you it was your world anyway?

edit on 29-11-2011 by DogsNGods because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2011 by DogsNGods because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Non human intelligences may control the world but they get a heaping amount of help from human stupidity. In my observation it all comes down to greed. It is a powerful motivator and the reason the results tend to manifest as evil is because it is our lowest common denominator and does not represent an aggregation of our best. When I talk about greed, I don't mean greed over just money. When any of us want something...love, power, recognition, it seems to be human nature that we can't objectively determine a sufficient quantity and be content. We lose long range vision of what is best for all and ratchet down to short term grabs for gain for an aggressive and opportunistic few. When you aggregate the will of flawed, insecure, greedy human beings, you will see what appears to be an almost inhuman apparatus that evolves to serve it.

There may or may not be an independent, sentient, non human intelligence behind all of it. I'll leave that up to philosophers and theologians to hash out. I think there is enough of known human traits on which to hang the blame.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Certainly they do, I say, with reservations. They don't exactly control the world or want to..... They are smarter than make that effort. They merely want to help guide it to a better place.

What they do is to tell governments and the UN what must be done and the governments carry out the plan but in their own ways (which the ET fully allow and expect to happen). They don't just command this or that, They offer incentives like saying: "Our (ET) computers indicate that at your present rate of existence, you will eventually terminate yourselves in total by about the year 2022." Or something like that. That is a nice incentive that has recognizable benefits.

The Overlords--sounds better than controllers doesn't it?--also work closely with earth governments that are enlisted to help clean up the mess. The big order, of course, is getting the NWO set up. (Despite what most people think, the NWO's chief goal is to modernize if not civilize those many, many countries around the world that are for all intents and purposes, subhuman in their activities and thinking even though they have adequate brain cells. They just are not advanced enough to be on a par with Western and some Eastern civilizations as flawed as they might be.)

Luckily, the US, being somewhat if formerly a powerhouse, was the one country with enough resources and that could be utilized as the world's policeman. And it has steadily been at the job for decades now. Its secondary job as a policeman is to go into these backward countries and make them, ahem, "democratic" via one way or another. Now, that is easier said than done. The ET playbook wasn't quite that explicit. It was merely guidelines that could be fudged this way and that given the mood. local politics and greed of the policeman. Anyway, rest assured this program is well underway. The thirdary--is that a good word?--part of the plan is to develop a total monitoring capability of the world's population to achieve by the world's human police force (to eventually be named as the UN Army), And TADA! that sought after ultimate total control is achieved without an alien setting foot on Earth.

Why is this enormous effort attempted? Two reasons: First, to insure that the race if not the world survives, as given above and.... Second, the ETs know that existence is not bound by how big a screen is on your HDTV. They sorta live in a state of enlightenment which supcedes and transcends our humanly wants and needs and they want us to joint that club. Their feeling seems to be that we can't get there from here without help.

At least, those are my interpretations of tthe current state of our existence and what is to come.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Opps. I thought the thread said 'Do non-intelligent humans control the world' and I thought of Congress, the President and a good chunk of the world's leaders.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Attrei

Buy or borrow the book, "UFO Highway" by Anthony Sanchez.

Sharp, beautiful bone structure................actors worth tens of billions of dollars for doing nothing but pretending on a stage.

You figure it out.

One point I disagree with............and yes there are reptilians.

Blast away.

I will not revisit this post again.

There is no sense in trying to wake a sleeper or someone that cannot handle the truth.

We are (I suspect, not positive) dealing with multiple entities that wish to conquer us.

Our basic strength is our compassion, our love, our empathy.

Go here: This is our strength. vimeo.com...

Peace & safe journey for you will need blessings, we are in a battle for our hearts, minds and souls by an unseen force.

Simply research......................read everything you can get your hands on and resist the temptation for fame, glory, power and money. These things are temporary while one's soul's travel is eternal.
edit on 29-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogsNGods
I am not sure what you mean specifically by "non-human intelligence". It would be quite helpful if you could elaborate on that.

What I mean is that these organizations act like intelligences. I mean that Corporations, Religions, The Internet, and even the feelings of Conservatism and liberalism are all non Human Intelligences, and we humans are the mere synapse and neurons of these particular controlling entities.

new topics

top topics

join