It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Survey: How do you like your ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY! You can prevent me from becoming myopic in my thoughts, and make it funny!

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I just did the survey, I remember the last one, and that I was impressed because it actually made a difference, things do change after these surveys

one thing I will say is that in future surveys, for questions such as the one asking if we think that the points have made a difference to the post quality , could you add an option for those who weren't around before they were introduced to say so because we can't give a true reply otherwise because we wouldn't know.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Obviously 2 surveys in such a short is thumbs up but in future surveys i would wish to mybe see an additional comments box at the end for user to comment on the ????s.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm up for a Ghosts forum, seperate from the paranormal one.

"common", anyone with me?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
I'm up for a Ghosts forum, seperate from the paranormal one.

"common", anyone with me?

OR we could combine the paranormal with UFO's.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I would really like to see a forum for Mysterious Circumstances.Something that could combine things from murder mysteries and disappearances etc.Would them things fall under any of the other current forums ?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip

Originally posted by UK Wizard

Originally posted by infinite
I would like to see a UK election board seeings we have an American one

I agree, i put that down as a suggestion on the survey

How about a european board for anything related to european politics and issues?

I think these are great ideas!

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Some preliminary results with 463 responses so far... Q: Please give us your overall impression of AboveTopSecret.com's discussion board, and be as accurate as possible. 51.4% A: Very good, among the best I've seen. Q: Please give us your general opinion of the overall membership of the Abovetopsecret.com message board. 69.55% A: Mostly very good. Some crazies are about, but most members are top-notch. Q: What do you feel best describes your opinon of the way ATS/BTS is managed? 62.05% A: Pretty good. Fair and even-handed control of a busy board. If you haven't taken the survey already, please do so! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Some preliminary results with 463 responses so far...

Q: Please give us your overall impression of AboveTopSecret.com's discussion board, and be as accurate as possible.
51.4% A: Very good, among the best I've seen.

Q: Please give us your general opinion of the overall membership of the Abovetopsecret.com message board.
69.55% A: Mostly very good. Some crazies are about, but most members are top-notch.

Q: What do you feel best describes your opinon of the way ATS/BTS is managed?
62.05% A: Pretty good. Fair and even-handed control of a busy board.

If you haven't taken the survey already, please do so!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

VERY GOOD results so far...

caint wait for the rest...

ONLY 463 responses so far?!?!?!

lets go people last time we had about 700

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'd like a photo section...photos only!! No comments allowed. I form a visual sometime of someone that post often, or someone that I have a leaning of respect for....I'd like to know what they look like

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I'd like a photo section...photos only!! No comments allowed. I form a visual sometime of someone that post often, or someone that I have a leaning of respect for....I'd like to know what they look like

ya they have that already...

try belowtopsecret.com...

k???

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
is there a way for us the public can see the stats on the outcome of this servey?
I think it would be cool to allow us to see what people say about this board and such..

I also think you should have left a few more open ended questions, but all and all the syrvey was pretty good.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
SO - thanks for the 'early' numbers!

Results look positive - as they should be.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
is there a way for us the public can see the stats on the outcome of this servey?
I think it would be cool to allow us to see what people say about this board and such..

I also think you should have left a few more open ended questions, but all and all the syrvey was pretty good.

yes we WILL see the results soon...

ONLY about 463 members took the survey and last survey about 700 members took it...

so we have to wait...

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Great questions! I think that this Board is by-far the best thing that has came from the internet.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

New Survey: How do you like your ATS?

With a nice MLT on the side.... Mutton, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean...and the tomatos are just perky....

or

With some Fava beans, and a nice Chianti...

Seriously though, good questions....

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i think ats is cool because it keeps me informed LOL

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Edit: Wrong forum.

[edit on 7-9-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I Have Completed The Survey, I Think ATS Needs To Relax, Its Too Harsh With Rules And Regulations I Understand That Copyright Laws Have To Be Followed But From What Ive Heard ATS Seems To Be Strict When Its A Site, Banning Odd-Balls Is Right But I Think ATS Staff Can Be Control Freaks At Times...

[By The Way That Was My Honest Opinion So Don't Ban Me For Being Honest, It Does Say In The Rules That Members Are Warned, Yet I Have Never Met Anyone Who Was Banned And Warned First]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I haven't filled the survey out yet due to the fact that I really can't answer some of the questions. This is actually the first discussion board on the internet I've ever been on and I think it's a helluva place to be.

Can't hardly get any good sleep, because I'm online with ATS about all of my free time.

I am really having a ball reading all the opinions on diferent subjects.

That's no lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join