It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Survey: How do you like your ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Another survey! About a year ago, we ran two surveys to gauge the overall satisfaction of members with the discussion board, the content, the quality of posts, and general features of the board. Since then, there have been a great deal of changes, not the least of which is a 300% increase in daily post count! It's time for another similar survey to help us understand what you like about ATS, what you don't like, and what you think needs to be fixed. We have 12 simple questions that should be painless for you, but very helpful to us. www.abovetopsecret.com... After completing the survey, you get a nice 100 ATS points.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What's an "Estraterrestrial"?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ok I completed the survey, have you? It's painless and takes little time.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Ok I completed the survey, have you? It's painless and takes little time.

Yes and be honest, it's how you would like to see ATS.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Uncle, are you questioning the great SO?

At least we know, you thoroughly read the questionnaire...I missed that one.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i have completed the survey in about 2 minutes...

common people do the survey!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

one day we will meet and you will know

yea 100 points wada rip yea can tell this guy's form NewYork, last one I did paid out 500
I think

and while I'm here and so is 'they see ALL' what's with the avatar? are you 'S''O' wanybe?

[edit on 5-9-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Did mine...very simple...and I was very honest

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
i have completed the survey in about 2 minutes...

common people do the survey!!!

Common people??????? Elitist.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm all up for surveys from ATS... like I said in reply to the last one a couple days ago, afer spending almost an hour on each MMORPG survey in the past, these are like some guy walking up to me and asking me what I think of his Tie

Also, thanks for the points!
Didn't even know I got points til after I finished the survey!

Oh, and thanks a bunch for not doing the drop-down for the suggested forum part... I think you'll get alot of good ideas (got one that was well thought-out from me!), and thanks for wanting our opinons... part of what keeps me here.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Unless I got a "special" survey. Hmmm.

If they can be like that I say MORE SURVEYS!!!

Also, to be fair I think the "loons" make ATS special and "smatterings of crap" just add to the overall experience, so not all ratings in that direction should be considered negative.

Love the open end for a forum suggestion, but I think mine got cut off.

I said two: Corporate Scandal & Conspiracies (non-political) and Mass Murderer/ Serial Killer Case Studies & Profiling (CSI/FBI stuff) please.

Edit: Let me revise/add to that second one here. Also all court TV stuff too. Petterson, etc. All the evidence on high profile cases. Debates on them as they occur as to verdict, etc. Posting stories, opinions and independent analyses. There's no reason we can't out jury any jury.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by RANT]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by deevee

que???

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

que???

It just occured to me that you meant c'mon people instead of implying that the common people take the survey. Just tired I guess.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It just occured to me that you meant c'mon people instead of implying that the common people take the survey. Just tired I guess.

dont worry about it man

when i type i usualy type ma way, see???

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
corp. scandals- good one BUMP

wished I'd thought of that-

I just want 'red-herrings'

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly
corp. scandals- good one BUMP

wished I'd thought of that-

I just want 'red-herrings'

yeah I'm leaning more to historical archiving and single sourcing stuff on that Corporate scandal one. News we got. If Enron does something it's news, though it could go in corporate scandals too, but documenting what say Quaker Oats did to retarded kids in experients in the 50's...or looking back at 3 mile Island stuff is where I'm headed.

And same on the "FBI" files type stuff. Seriel killers decades later are huge draws for research and experts in profiling. But where do I post stuff on Gacy or Gein here? Chit chat? The new Court TV stuff would just keep it fresh.

Been thinking about this for a while.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I would like to see some statistics on retention of older members. But that's just a personal interest

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well Done...with some ketchup...a little bit of mustard for that tangy taste. Salt...pepper...paprica...and a bit of sugar (strange i know but its good). A bit of onions and a dash of jalepeno powder. With a side dish of french fries and Sunkist. Mmmm...perfecto mundo.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Well Done...with some ketchup...a little bit of mustard for that tangy taste. Salt...pepper...paprica...and a bit of sugar (strange i know but its good). A bit of onions and a dash of jalepeno powder. With a side dish of french fries and Sunkist. Mmmm...perfecto mundo.

damnit now im hungry

well on the 8th day God created midnight snacks

df1

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is the "fair use notice" used on another message board. This board encourages the posting of complete articles and represents that they are protected by the "fair use laws" as described on this notice they post. The board has been operated using this policy for quite a few years without any problems as a result.

ATS should give some consideration to doing this in at least the "current news" threads.

Fair Use Notice
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of issues relating to civil rights, economics, individual rights, international affairs, liberty, science & technology, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: www.law.cornell.edu...

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join