It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth Sky hide info as we speak!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

The economy has nothing to do with science. It is about politics and greed.

Does your computer work as it should? You can thank science for that. Astronomy has been around for a very long time. Venus and the Moon and their paths through the sky have been there for a very long time.

edit on 11/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
question everything , doubt about all,...what if the sky is a hologram like in (Truman Show), i belived in system, in pension , in future for my kids , now i see that is a big lie , the economy is collapsing , why should belive in NWO science???.. ha?? answer to this if you know
edit on 30-11-2011 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

At the risk of sounding like a broken record...

There is no Nibiru. No evidence whatsoever has been provided to date that Nibiru exists. None. Nada. It's a hunch, a theory, a hypothesis, whatever you want to call it.

You believe in Nibiru because you want there to be a Nibiru. Why? Maybe because your personal, individual life is in the toilet? I have no idea, I don't know you. But you don't seem to be alone in your wish for a grand destructive event to take place here on Earth. It's quite prevalent, especially the closer we get to 2012. People are fed up and desperately need to believe that something could put an end to what is perceived to be a downward spiral. Even if that means everyone on Earth dying. Personally, I find it incredibly sad. But really, there are many more like you, even on this forum. A sure sign is pet dogs in their avatars covered with chemtrails.

All that being said, try not to fear monger so intently. There are those out there that are more susceptible than even yourself to this horse#. Just google and find out some of the tragic things people have done to their children and pets when faced with a doomsday that never came. Maybe then you'll think twice about spreading this stuff around, at least until there's some irrefutable evidence of it actually existing. At that point, feel free to go utterly bonkers, but until then calm the hell down.

BTW, my mother was from Botiz.

edit on 30-11-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

question everything , doubt about all,...what if the sky is a hologram like in (Truman Show), i belived in system, in pension , in future for my kids , now i see that is a big lie , the economy is collapsing , why should belive in NWO science???.. ha?? answer to this if you know
edit on 30-11-2011 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

So life stinks from time to time..what else is new? No matter how bad you think things are, it was a thousand times worse many times in the history of man. People endured constant hunger because of regular famines, the black plague, the hundred year war, vicious murderous tyrants such as the Nazis and the Stalinists, life long disease and misery and surviving childhood was a game of chance and I could go on and on.
It was science and the enlightenment that brought us an unprecedented quality of life - not charlatans and doomsayers. There is no Nibiru and there is no NWO reptilian, gray alien freemason illuminati conspiracy. Don't fall into the trap of superstition and professional snake oil salesmen that poison your mind. They're not any better or different from the witch hunters and quacks of the middle ages.

Now go back out and check the sky..everything is where it should be ....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

so romane from Botiz tnks for nice thoughts, but no tnks by a man who forget his past an ran away from his natal home (bravo) , i am not so weak as you you think( actually i am a very happy man and joyful), and don`t tell me how to bulzhit or when!, this is a conspiracy site by the way(own by NWO-CIA), we can express our thoughts free(american dream no?), if i think twice you (and most on this site) are the confused humans who betrayed your behavior by trying to stop other people to exercise imagination !! so mister psychologist if you forgot your language and origin , the NWO plan to wash your brain managed, because Stranger only in ROMANIAN you can seek and figure the lies from truth ! (tnks for help me to get the 3 th page of my post!)

if you try to look to my other posts maybe you will understand what i am thinking
edit on 1-12-2011 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

reply to post by ColAngus

so romane from Botiz tnks for nice thoughts, but no tnks by a man who forget his past an ran away from his natal home (bravo) , i am not so weak as you you think( actually i am a very happy man and joyful), and don`t tell me how to bulzhit or when!, this is a conspiracy site by the way(own by NWO-CIA), we can express our thoughts free(american dream no?), if i think twice you (and most on this site) are the confused humans who betrayed your behavior by trying to stop other people to exercise imagination !! so mister psychologist if you forgot your language and origin , the NWO plan to wash your brain managed, because Stranger only in ROMANIAN you can seek and figure the lies from truth ! (tnks for help me to get the 3 th page of my post!)

if you try to look to my other posts maybe you will understand what i am thinking
edit on 1-12-2011 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

Um if you're going to ask people to read your posts and try and understand whatever point it is you're trying to make, maybe you should use your own advice and listen to the people who took the time to actually reply to your ramblings, you make no sense, and it seems you've been watching too many stupid youtube fear mongering videos. I'll subscribe to this thread, I actually laughed out loud when reading your posts.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I knew the Moon was a UFO and now it's gone! The aliens were cryogenically frozen inside until they were able to fly away! /sarcasm

Seriously though, shady stuff. TPTB are really cracking down. With technology like this, it gives us the ability to see things we're not supposed to out in space and/or on the planet. That or, this is all disinfo and they're letting us just see a little to wet our whistles so we don't ask too many questions. Unfortunately for them, there are sites like this that ask those extra questions so they need to send out their disinfo agents to fill the boards full of trolls...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ahhhhh, the Truman show I believe I mentioned that to be a few times in past years.

Wouldn't you love the day when the the dark sky lights up and you see that you really weren't walking on the Earth but you live within the Earth and the stars are ships that enter and exit through vents and that you Alien friends run it.
great movie huh!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Violence

tnks colega , but be aware too much laugh make you fat!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join