It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone knows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hi! this is not easy for me to do, i mean, to write you this. but it is very important to do, so i do it:

Everyone knows

I am very sorry, but that is the fact. all of you who run around round-eyed, "believing" in the supernatural miss the whole point: Everyone already knows. Only problem is, that you are not allowed to the party because you are not ready yet, not strong enough spiritually. But once you reach a certain point, you won't need to believe anymore. All is real, beginning with telepathy to reincarnation. And the conspiracy is, everyone knows.

If you want to follow this clue, remember your life with the working hypotheis (so to say) that everyone knows. Look for a pattern in all that you experienced with people, especially women. pay attention to strange attraction or the opposite that you felt subjectively. i assure you, everyone felt the same. the grown-ups now, know that everyone else felt it and they use their quite natural ability to manipulate energy in a rather careless, habitual manner.

what i want with posting this is to raise my amount of stars and flags. no, kidding. i want you to wake up, its no big deal. remain conscious while in interaction with those people with whom you feel energy and begin to play yourself. and never forget: everyone knows (except most children, many men and some failed women)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
all i know is that most of the people have no clue what your talking about!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

all i know is that most of the people have no clue what your talking about!

They are saying that Women are superior Divine creatures capable of telepathy and reincarnation, and that men just suck.

(Second Line)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Yeah... I'll join the club on that
I feel a bit out here... why hasn't anyone told me?

To the OP: Could you maybe explain your post a bit better?
edit on 29-11-2011 by StrangeCottageCheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If this were true, that would mean that there is no such thing as an atheistic person, am I right?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Why did suffragettes starve themselves and throw themselves in front of horses in order to gain the same rights as men if they had so much of an advantage?

They struggled and fought for the right to vote...also, what about the muslim women who must conform to the taliban fashion police...those who tried to break free from their oppressors and paid the ultimate price...guess they found out the truth then forgot (fell).

Would be bloody hilarious though if it were true, all that time you were sneaking off to the pub for a fly pint...and she pretended she hadn't a clue, or when you ravaged your secretary and the wife didn't bat as much as an eyelid...perhaps the secretary made a psychic request asking said wife for permission...a conspiracy indeed.

Class.

top topics

join