It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineered Avian Flu Could Kill Half the World's Humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Engineered Avian Flu Could Kill Half the World's Humans

gizmodo.com

In his Netherlands laboratory, virologist Ron Fouchier was experimenting with the avian flu virus to see how it could become even more virulent. (Red flag.)
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
wow thats really scary. i guess he seems to think by creating a super strain of the flu he will be able to study it and come up with a better way to fight it? Seems to me that someone else could just as easily get their hands on it and release it for whatever reason. Maybe big pharma releases it to get some money from all the survivors? Who knows

gizmodo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
ah yes the tryed and tested: if some is bad lots more is good.

no ... wait.... i think i got that wrong

silly scientists

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I feel old. I can actually remember when we thought that science was going to save us from the problems of the world.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hopefully those working with these dangerous bios are secure in a containment area that wont allow escape of virus like the movie THE STAND. SMH what is the goal of this research?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Of course THEY are trying to kill off half the human population. The smaller the class size, the easier the students are to control, right? After all, I think many of us have heard that The Illuminati want a world population of somewhere around 500 million.
Then again, the ChemTrails in the sky can't ALL be for weather manipulation. Certainly there's some biological attacks occurring on the populous now. Or, for the last quarter century?

Predictive Programming For The Coming Apolocalypse?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
They say this all the time. Remember the hysteria over swine flu?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well we all know they want to reduce the world population and now they have it. All that's left is to Release it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
hmmm that's crazy. i personally think he should publish it now. it's bad enough he made it, but if he publishes then if a pandemic does occur there would be more people already working on a solution. IMO I think now that the evil has already been created, give people the chance to find the solution. If he keeps people in the dark and there is an outbreak we are screwed. If someone were to duplicate it there would be just as many people trying to fix it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
second thought who would be the earth caretaking country to provide vaccines and make $$$$ of a population that may owe them smh... just a thought

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Actualy , the meeting of the H1n1 virus (swine flu) and the H7n7 virus (avian flu ) in a body (animal or human ) had possibility of combining the gene of the 2 virus , making gradualy a H5n5 virus (human transmissible Avian flu)

We already see a h4n3 virus in the wild . so , we are getting close

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Let me get this straight, he purposely made a deadly non-airborne disease airborne and feels that publishing "how to create it" would help people that would need to find a cure for it? Someone create a timemachine and kill his grandmother before his mother was born please, kkthanx.
edit on 29-11-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The only thing I could think of while reading this was a great line said by Patton Oswalt:

“Hey, we made cancer airborne and contagious!

You’re welcome!

We’re science: we’re all about coulda, not shoulda.”

I honestly don't see much good coming from this at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Please add your comments to the existing thread in this forum: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for your patience.

Thread Closed.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yes release the details of a deadly virus. What can possibly go wrong?

new topics

top topics

join