It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China prepares for big entry into vaccine market

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I recall having chicken pox as a child as do I remember having the mumps. I have always had a very strong immune system and rarely get sick.

I wonder sometimes how much scare tactics are involved in selling the cures to what in all reality may be natures way of boosting our immune systems enabling us to fight off the bigger things as we grow up.

As for this info, well, as I shake my head all I can think of are the toxic and deadly products we already recieve daily from China.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
For some reason I don't like the idea of "chinese vaccines"......

Maybe if American regulators are present in the plants they are produced in....

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
There was a thread 2 days ago, called "China is ready for world war 3", it's still in the search engine, but a 404 page comes up. I don't know why they didn't remove it from the search engine

More proof search doesn't work.

Anyways, maybe it was a hoax? But isn't in hoaxes?

It was about the Chinese planning a biological way of killing off everyone who was not Asian.
Scary stuff, hopefully totally false.
Especially if they're getting into the vaccine market. What timing.

I trust the doctors totally, they're very smart and have years of eastern style medicine behind them, and in some ways are superior to western medicine. They treat the mind body connection.

I would never trust a vaccine coming from there though, as well as many other products. :shk:

<< 1   >>

join