It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smokey Robinson is an old reptilian?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
So last night I'm watching the Sing Off on NBC with my 16yo Daughter when she gets my attention. She says somethings wrong with his eyes. I looked and sure enough his eyes looked like a reptiles and then right in front of us they morphed. I'm a conspiracy guy like most others but she is not and according to her it was "The wierdest thing I have ever seen on TV"

www.youtube.com...

Now I don't know about this whole reptilian thing but that morphing really sparked my kids interest in what could be going on here.

"You Decide" -Focks Nooz

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by overseer1136

Wow that reptile can sing!

You serious?
Think about it what would a reptilian alien be doing singing a ballad?

I just finished watching the video and I can't see anything weird going on.

Your daughter must have heard you chanting about reptilians, why would she even say that?

I like Smokey Robinson a lot and I think if I was him, i'd be offended.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The best look I got was at 2:20.

That said, the video is to low res to even see his eyes clearly.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Watched the video. Sorry not seeing it. He has hazel eyes or light brown so the camera isn't catching the complete color in several instances. Other then that he looks just fine.. Well non reptilian anyways..

Therian

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

link   
eh...no? maybe the hunch back ...infact , no.... i think he isn't a reptile

unlike the queen

link   

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
In all seriousness, one can easily explain this by going into the details of how video is shot, compressed, transmitted...etc. It can get fairly technical actually. In my experience, those who would jump off the deep end first and even ponder the least likely explanation from the get go would not understand a technical discussion concerning video recording, studio lighting, transmission, etc.. Thus the discussion quickly devolves into catering to the lowest common denominator and sometimes enforcing their incorrect assumption because, as most conspiracy folks seem to do, they think any reasonable and highly logical explanation given to them is nothing more than part of the coverup, and those trying to enlighten him/her are nothing but shills. It is a lose/lose conversation.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
In all seriousness, one can easily explain this by going into the details of how video is shot, compressed, transmitted...etc. It can get fairly technical actually. In my experience, those who would jump off the deep end first and even ponder the least likely explanation from the get go would not understand a technical discussion concerning video recording, studio lighting, transmission, etc.. Thus the discussion quickly devolves into catering to the lowest common denominator and sometimes enforcing their incorrect assumption because, as most conspiracy folks seem to do, they think any reasonable and highly logical explanation given to them is nothing more than part of the coverup, and those trying to enlighten him/her are nothing but shills. It is a lose/lose conversation.

Ok brainwave, I'm in the business and and Hi Def video gives us an extraordinary view of whats in front of the camera. The most likely explanation is that Smokey has had so much botox that his eyes cant even move. Having said that I have not seen eyes stay stationary inside the orbital sockets of a person who is walking back and forth. What we saw on a 60" projection HDTV@1080p resolution is something I havent seen anywhere else. BTW, This is the second time you've showed up on a thread of mine and tried to be smart. Good luck with that!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
here's the HD version (i hope it's the same thing, still downloading, temporarily on 32kbps so i won't comment on it right now):

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Thanks Jedi_Hamster! My Laptop is sooooo slow so i couldn't watch any hi def videos of it and the standard reso isn't cuttin the mustard.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by overseer1136

Ok brainwave, I'm in the business and and Hi Def video gives us an extraordinary view of whats in front of the camera. The most likely explanation is that Smokey has had so much botox that his eyes cant even move. Having said that I have not seen eyes stay stationary inside the orbital sockets of a person who is walking back and forth. What we saw on a 60" projection HDTV@1080p resolution is something I havent seen anywhere else. BTW, This is the second time you've showed up on a thread of mine and tried to be smart. Good luck with that!

and the prophecy has been fulfilled....

lmao...

im still confused, he is elderly and stoned, YOU CAN'T SEE HIS EYES... lol...

edited to add,
What are you in the "business" of...
You obviously cannot grasp how video is processed on HD tvs, so are you a farmer? best buys employee? what is your "business"
edit on 11/29/2011 by baphomet420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by baphomet420

Originally posted by overseer1136

and the prophecy has been fulfilled....

lmao...

im still confused, he is elderly and stoned, YOU CAN'T SEE HIS EYES... lol...

Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum

Is he stoned. I see more of a yellow hue more so than a red stoner hue but i could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I need to slap myself for even watching the video.

Yes, he's a singing reptile. A bit like this one...

And I'm dancing turnip.
edit on 29-11-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made a post earlier on this thread and it has been removed as being off topic!!!! Why?

I made reference to the miracles!!!!!!! It appears to me that the mod who took this action is probably too young to know about Smokey Rob And The Miracles! So he assumed I was off topic.

He/she also failed to realise or understand that my 2nd line refered to one of their most famous songs!!

I would like an explanation (public) as to how I was off topic please?

This is out of order!!! Im not a spring chicken nor am I a wipping boy of a baby mod!

Please address.

Thankyou
edit on 29-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made a post earlier on this thread and it has been removed as being off topic!!!! Why?

I made reference to the miracles!!!!!!! It appears to me that the mod who took this action is probably too young to know about Smokey Rob And The Miracles! So he assumed I was off topic.

He/she also failed to realise or understand that my 2nd line refered to one of their most famous songs!!

I would like an explanation (public) as to how I was off topic please?

This is out of order!!! Im not a spring chicken nor am I a wipping boy of a baby mod!

Please address.

Thankyou
edit on 29-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by overseer1136

Ok brainwave, I'm in the business and and Hi Def video gives us an extraordinary view of whats in front of the camera.

If your "in the business" then...well....I guess you must be right, lol. Unless by "in the business" means you work at Best Buy or something selling TVs. But if your really in the video "business" and still think that leaping to the most illogical and absurd "idea" like you have, I can only assume your not on the technical side of the "business". Oh, and calling me "brainwave", is that supposed to come across as a sarcastic insult? In my post to you I didn't call you a name, nor was I being sarcastic. And if you bring up the fact that I used the word "ignorant" then I humbly suggest you go look it up, as it is not an insult.

The most likely explanation is that Smokey has had so much botox that his eyes cant even move.

So why did you bother to pass up what you thought was the most likley explanation and post something about him being a lizard, lol? Just becasue your kid noticed something normal that you can find on lots of videos? Do you also run to ATS and post something about her seeing Scooby Doo in cloud shapes all the time, or does that distract you from finding pictures of "heads on Mars"?

What we saw on a 60" projection HDTV@1080p resolution is something I havent seen anywhere else.

Projection TV, yikes! I didn't know people still bought those blurry beasts. Either way, since your in the business you understand why viewing it on your television doesn't even remotely add up to thinking the dude might be a reptilian overlord from planet zorg here to consume our gay baby whales. I mean, there is no way the recording process, studio lights, exact angle of subject movement, etc, could have contributed to this, right?

BTW, This is the second time you've showed up on a thread of mine and tried to be smart. Good luck with that!

Well, it is a bulletin board, and I am bound to reply to several threads a week, so there is a chance that I may post in several threads started by an individual poster. The difference between you and I are that I don't bother to "hunt" people down and post in their threads, I just post when the mood and thoughts strike me no matter whose thread I am reading. You seem to be so paranoid and upset at anybody that would dare question your ability to use reason, logic and common sense that you think they must be "stalking" you if they dare respond to more than one of your threads and they don't agree with your view. You must have a lot of stalkers from your point of view considering the number of -way out there- speculative threads you have authored.

Maybe you forgot how this works? It's not about a circle jerk of tin foil hat types sitting around agreeing with each other, it is a place where when you post something saying that someone might be a lizard there are folks that might question your understanding about the world around them called reality.

I just looked out my window and saw a cloud shaped exactly Gumby and before I turned my attention back inside I noticed a pile of dirt in my garden that looks just like a gnome. Amazing.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Do Reptilians cry I ask you? No. Do clowns cry? Yes. I rest my case.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

We know you're a gas station attendant who used to work at Circle K and that you try to pump up your intellectual credentials by trolling ATS. Its OK.
I dont sell TV's
I dont find the word "Ignorant" to be as insulting as a pretentious condescending tone
Only one of the posters had a tone that I considered to be condescending
This is just a conspiracy board.
If you want higher quality threads then go make one or maybe you're to scared of it being moved to the hoax forum.
Good Luck My Friend

edit on 29-11-2011 by overseer1136 because: Had to dumb it down for gas station guy

top topics

join