It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush coming to my small city friday, edwards on tues.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The city is Chillicothe, OH. The reason i'm excited is becuase our population is a meger (sp) 20,000 people. I can get some free tickets to bush and i'm going to see if i can get to see edwards. will i be allowed take my digi cam? or at least my friends cell phone camera? i want get some pics of bush, edwards and of the secret service agents that will be there, which will mean more to me than seeing bush will. kerry is suppose to be here sometime in october also

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
the last president i saw in person was clinton, when he came to buffalo 5 or 6 years ago.

I was searched, taken through two metal detectors, and patted down again.

and i didn't have anything except car keys with me- so i'd be cautious with what you bring.... but maybe someone that has been to a recent appearance can elaborate on current security measures.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is a serious inquiry Strigoi, could you tell us if they ask you to sign a support Bush form before they let you attend his rally?
Thx.
T-h-e-n if you want you can tell us what you think of each of them? (up to you ofcourse)

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strigoi
The city is Chillicothe, OH. The reason i'm excited is becuase our population is a meger (sp) 20,000 people. I can get some free tickets to bush and i'm going to see if i can get to see edwards.

Not to curb your enthusiasm or anything. I think it's wonderful you can see both parties.
BUT.....it ain't gonna be free. The places the candidates go a socked with hefty bills for security. All the extra police, overtime pay, etc. It'll probably cost thousands for your city (and county) to see these famouse politicians.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
i'll probably have to pay for the edwards one, if i go to it because my friend is already got his tickets for it. i'm very good friends with the son of chillicothe's republican party leader. in the event i would have to sign a paper in support of bush, should i do it even though i don't think much of him? what will they do if i sign it then vote for someone else?

[edit on 5-9-2004 by Strigoi]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If they do have you sign a paper Strigoi, are you comfortable pretending? If so go for it, they can't track who you actually vote for. You can be ATS's spy on the scene
. Make sure you take lots of 'covert' photos of each, especially the Secret Service guys. (joke)

I'm most interested if they have you sign something. That is just so un- American.

new topics

top topics

join