It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Greatest Experience Of Paranormal/ UFOs.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

I don't see how you can resist going back. I would definitely go..........but not alone, and equipped with camera.

What did the police say?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll

I don't see how you can resist going back. I would definitely go..........but not alone, and equipped with camera.

What did the police say?

I've thought about going back but I've learned that when I venture into this stuff more, it tends to come back in my life. Plus I just haven't had time to venture out again, but I'm sure one day I might. Just hasn't been a priority and part of me wanted to just leave it alone.

Overall they just listened. They checked reports of homeless people or hitchhikers in trouble and nothing.

One police officer (woman) said "Weird stuff happens out there". They were all kind of quiet and took it seriously. Meaning the whole story. I got the sense they were all familiar with it. They didn't make me feel like a nutcase. One even called me back to let me know she put Troopers in that area. (At the time I remember the roads and town it happened in).

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
To PaxVeritas: I'm from L.A. myself. I also lived in Tucson for 5 years and I'm very familiar to this road because I used it as a short cut from the freeway that links Casa Grande to San Diego (I forgot the name of the fwy) to interstate 10 to bypass the Phoenix traffic. Its mainly used as a tertiary road for truckers to also get around Phoenix traffic from Tucson as well as a well known smuggling route from the Mexican border. I have friends in Casa Grande who told me a story about a similar experience being followed by a UFO. My ex father-in-law also saw a UFO out there.

The thing is, that road is literally crawling with police constantly busting illegal trafficking. They sure know what's going on over there but won't say a word. Ask anyone else who lives in the area, they'll tell you themselves, what they've seen.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by psychoacoustic1

Oh, smuggling.

Maybe these UFO's are police/border patrol/DHS/whoever helicopters or drones and they will follow individual "suspicious" cars traveling at night.

The weird guy who jumped at the car could be....

a) escapee from migrant smuggling
b) migrant smuggler
c) drug smuggler who was being followed and wanted to get in your car
d) drug pickup/payment guy hanging in the boondocks with his contraband who thought you were his appointment/ride.
e) hostage of drug gang who escaped and was trying to find a motorist to rescue him

???
edit on 3-12-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Did you even read my story?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
S&F

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
OP I don't know if you're still around, I can see this post is some months old and somebody just recently bumped it.

In any case, I would be interested into hearing about your previous experiences you talked about.

Regarding this particular experience you had, it sounds whatever it was, it wasn't 'ours'. What you describe is really anomalous, it's not a car, a truck, a motocycle, a plane, an helicopter, etc.

Then, out of nowhere some random guy appears screaming at you for help. I think it was a trap, they tried to trick you in order to get you. Did you experience any time loss in this particular experience?

I tend to believe it was a trick because the place you were, totally unhabited, and this 'guy' coming exactly from the light, really suspicious. We could speculate that 'the guy' escaped from the light and that's why he was screaming for help. But then, if we think about the kind of technology in place chasing you, I really doubt it.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Just re-read this old thread. It's still a fantastic story. I'm with the witness in thinking I'll wonder about that running guy forever now. If anything like that happens ever again, please stay calm and talk to the guy. (lol, she says from the comfort of her desk in broad daylight)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Merkabah, watch a youtube vid of it

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread doesn't have more replies. This is definitely one of the most interesting "encounters" I've ever seen on here. It makes me wonder though, with their technology (not sure what else to call the light that was following you) if they wanted to harm you in some way wouldn't they have been able to fairly easily? Just speculating, I would have been scared out of my mind too though.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Interesting.

I've never had anyone experience, but my brother has.
He said he and a girlfriend were laying outside looking at the stars, when a upside down, cone-shaped craft appeared, about 30 feet above them. He went inside and told our mom what they saw. She didn't believe him, but I do. I was living in another state at the time. I confirmed with my mom that he did run in and tell her wjhat he saw.

Years later, while I was living in Florida, multiple people witnessed strange lights 10 minutes from where my brother had his experience. It was caught on camera, and shown on the local news.

Heres the video:
www.youtube.com...

Interesting to note, this was roughly 30 minutes away from MacDill AFB.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join