It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a clairvoyant ever provided you with something concrete?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Its a gift and a curse at the same time, glad i could jog ur memory

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

i have deja vu all the time, im talkin once a week at least, i have always thought it was really weird. the most vivid deja vu i have is right before i injure myself, ex one time i was playing hockey i got the puck and was skaing and i knew before it happened i got blindsided and knocked out cold. the last thing i remembered was thinking to myself "oh no" like i knew what was happening. weird feeling to be sure but i have no idea how to interpret the idea.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Thanks dude!

I spotted that bit though, it was the other guy who wanted to send me a message - I havent had to send a message to anyone yet, still trying to get through replies

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

You are slightly precognitive -this could be something we don't yet understand about time.
Individuals tested by fMRI - functional MRI's where they watch your brain as it works - have been tested using images, nice images like kittens and bunnies, and then totally randomly shown images that shock - like war images, images that clearly are not warm and fuzzy. Despite these images being totally random - the brain always spikes before the negative image.

How this happens they don't know - but it is measurable. So maybe it is a little loop in time we don't yet understand. Or maybe as some faith sects believe life is totally preordained and we are just watching the movie play out while we are in it?

But what you have described is mild precognitive ability - if you are interested you should trust this gift and polish it. You may find in grows if you are open to it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I really appreciate the posts that have been on topic to the OP, but I have to say that, for the most part, this thread completely derailed off-topic early on and never really recovered. The thread seems to have degraded into a somewhat cheesy "ask for a reading" type of thread... which really is not what I had in mind here.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

yea as a kid I used to have it every once in a while, now I have it every day. Hence in my signature I have a link for a research team im putting together to solve this mystery and a few other related phenomena. By all means anyone interested click the link and read the thread to get involved.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

Hi Nahsik,

I made quite clear in my posts that I'm a part time medium (I have never really done psychic reads, plenty out there better than I - some clearly on this very forum!), who offers myself in service to whatever the heck it is, when whatever the heck it is decides my services are required. I do this ad-hoc I'm afraid, for free, and when it happens it is generally out of my hands. The main purpose of my visiting this thread (which I didn't start - and of which I am a guest) was to offer a different perspective, as to how we glean our information, the problems there-in, and how everyone has a latent ability to do this if they so choose.

There are mediums and psychics out there happy to stand on ceremony and perform to an audience. Those whom are extremely good at it, make an excellent living! My choice however, is to remain relatively anonymous, not charge, and use it to do good when required - as such, with all my other endeavours I find it exceptionally difficult to just switch on and off.

I trust my "visitors" to be respectful enough, that I let them make the decisions. I DID do this more intensively for a while, and have testimonials and transcripts galore - but in my personal circumstances, and with my reluctance to ever charge (as my choice, not judgemental), it became too difficult to manage or maintain at that level.

I am being exceptionally honest and open here - not trying to pretend I am something that I am not.

I hope you understand my friend.
NWD

edit on 29-11-2011 by NormallyWeirdDude because: Words added

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by unworldly

Hiya. I was wondering when you would come back in to your thread.

I agree, there has been a wee bit of that. But, for the most part there have been lots of lovely ATS members bringing forth some very interesting information and experiences.

This thread has taken off. And the subject matter is really interesting. I wasa bit surprised to see that you only got 3 flags so far.

I was just about to post you a "Where are you?" But you're here now..

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBirdSaid

Hiya. I found your information really interesting.

I'm busy, or I would have posted a reply to you already.

I'm in UK, so am getting too tired now.

Look forward to taking up the conversation tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I spat my coffee out when I read your first post.

I'm a Clinical Aromatherapist. I can imagine someone coming for a treatment, expecting me to shout about seeing Zebras etc, and only getting a normal Atomatherapy massage instead. You paid $100- for 45 mins of that???

Btw, your Avatar is freaky. LOL.

Yeah, that was my bad, mistaking "energy massage" for a sports massage that energizes you, so I paid her the $100 that I originally agreed upon to maintain my good karma. Hopefully, she used the money for some meds and she's no longer seeing zebras. Nowadays, I check before getting a massage.
My avatar sometimes freaks people out. It's actually a harmless little monkey-like creature called a tarsier that lives in the Phillipines.

OP, may I say what a fun thread this has turned out to be? Typical ATS -- a valid question, followed by some intruiging answers, a bit of trolling by the inevitable turds in the pool, and someone ends up wearing tights. Bravo!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I apologise if my arrival on this topic has resulted in this mass read request fest

I felt it would be of benefit, to have the alternative view as to how it occurs, what the experiences are so people better understand them and may be able to relay better their own experiences of this field.

In short, sorry dude if my arrival derailed your topic!!
NWD

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I am not a medium or clairvoyant, I prefer to be called an intuitive dreamer, since most of the info about my future and the future of the people I know comes from dreams.

It all came out of the blue. On my 18th conception day I had an amazing dream about a girl born on July 9 in amazing details.
I started having a dream diary only when I understood that something big was happening.

In 2007 I had other dreams, and one in particular I remember was indicating me a place I would have been in in the far future. It was a school, in which I had a stage work for 7 months in 2010- 2011.
In november of that year I dreamt that one of my friends was visiting my house for first time and the expression of his face.
I swear I had the most amazing experience when in November 2008 that came true, my only dream that came true in that freaking litteral way, it was completely real and true.

In 2009 I discovered that the girl born on July 9 was a teenage painter girl which lives in the Usa and has a gallery on her website that shows her when she was little. I had 2 dreams of her and my dream image was perfectly corresponding to that girl. I spat my water on the screen when I saw she was born July 9.

That was not over. In 2008 in may I dreamt I was friend with a girl from NY and I saw us in a stadium, she was wearing the exact same things she had on in a facebook picture when I found her in 2009.
She had plenty of pictures of that stadium.

These are only some examples. I think I am intuitive to what kind of people I am about to meet, so that I dream of them years before I actually meet them.

Than, in october 2009, I had a dream series experience. Something was about to happen to someone called N.
I wondered what was about to happen until April 2010.
He was not the N I saw but he died suddenly. I will always remember the dream on the day of the funeral when I dreamt I was about to meet another N in a certain place and he was having a certain vice.
4 months after that, I actually met another N and he ruined my summer in 3 days, leaving me scarred for months.
My own predictions about the N events became real.

The most amazing thing comes last, anyway.
I forgot I wrote a " diary of my future life " in June 2008 that writes of my life and the life of some friends until August 2012 when I wrote that everything was about to change and I would have experienced changes that would transform my life in the second part of 2012.

I don't know and I cannot remember why I wrote that thing. It is pages and pages of predictions, most came true, and guys, guys, it was with DATES!!!
I actually gave 4 possible dates for every prediction, in 2 different years and with a distance of 60 days one from the other.

I give an example that freaked me out. It was about a car accident that would have happened to someone born on March 17, a girl, called S, and would have been fatal.
I had 3 dates for it, one was November 23...On November 23 of that year I knew and befriend a girl called S born on March 17.
One of them was February 22. I was waiting for it to happen but it didn't.
60 days later a person I know born on March 18 dies from a car accident. I added 60 days to that february 22 date and I had the correct date and birthday wrong by a day.
Than I wondered why the N I dreamt about, that was in need and danger, wasn't involved into it, and I made a comparison with the N who actually died.
The N who died was conceived on the birthday of second N.

The writing was going on. According to it I was about to be in alcohol drinking situation and I was about to be in debts and I was about to know a ( surname ) who was a " robbie ". Yes, a robbie.
I forgot about the text during summer but I knew a person with that correct surname and he robbed me of many money, thanks to him I was in a drinking situation and I later was in a situation of debts that had me concerned for months.

I had read it in September and I was thinking it was absolutely freaky. I wanted to try with another date from a set of 4 dates, in which I was about to know a girl called G.
We would have been in a restaurant and a topic about a sex situation would have come out.
Later, I accepted an invitation to go to a city with my friend and he made me know his new girlfriend, G and the complete name I wrote in that text in 2008.
( I wasn't aware he had a girlfriend )
Later we ate in a restaurant and my friend revealed to me that they had sex each other in the summer.
Than we spoke about the issue because I didn't agree with his ideas of sex before marriage.
I came home amazed to see that my whole day was predicted by that text.
There are other excellent examples. It is ironic because in the text I end up having 2 children from a girl who had them from another man in 2012 and one with her in 2013. It actually ends with the news that I will become a father and its the real deal this time. That is the last thing I wrote.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

I'd love you as one of my clients. $100... I'd have stopped her in her tracks and said. There's been a bit of a mis understanding... Bye. Maybe leave $30, and run.

What's $100- in £££? About £50?

You could have had a FB massage and a facial thrown in with me for £40-

Still smiling at your story.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NormallyWeirdDude

It wasn't your fault,it just naturally progressed that way. You have done an excellent job of explaining the mechanics of how it happens, and others too. Which meant I could be lazy, and not have to.

I wouldn't have bothered participating if it hadn't been for all the quality posts and fun atmosphere.

Thanks OP, and everyone else, it's been fun and informative.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

$100 is ~65 pounds. I was a lot younger and dumber then, with a lot more money to throw around.

Oh, and I just remembered...she also blurted out, "I see you as a meat cutter!" at one point during the "energy massage session." [Again, I'm biting my lip to keep from laughing when she says this.] She later added the caveat that I might have been a meat cutter in a previous life.

Now that I think about it, that was the only accurate statement that she made that day. I do, in fact, cut my meat when I sit down to eat it, rather than swallowing it whole. I imagine that I did the same when I was Joan of Arc, too.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Bro I've heard your story and I've got to say what im sure everyone else is thinking. Did you ever stop to think that this person wanted you to sleep with them? Making references to meat and other topics was this persons way of saying lay me you moron. Sorry but you missed a chance at catchin a cougar bro, you've shamed men world wide

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

Bro I've heard your story and I've got to say what im sure everyone else is thinking. Did you ever stop to think that this person wanted you to sleep with them? Making references to meat and other topics was this persons way of saying lay me you moron. Sorry but you missed a chance at catchin a cougar bro, you've shamed men world wide

Since I'm a straight woman, I can emphatically state that the ONLY thing I'm missing is my $100.

2nd line: And, since I'm a straight woman...ewwwww!!!! I hope that wasn't what she wanted!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

that's even worse to be honest, you could've bagged a geezer and blew it. I sympathize your lack of 100 bucks but for my own slanderous reasons clearly

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Enjoying this thread and have bookmarked it, OP.

When newly arrived in a strange city, I went to a restaurant with a college mate I had just bumped into. There was a lady there who read tea leaves and both of us had readings for fun. She correctly predicted my extraordinary itinerary and agenda for the next few months, something I laughed at until it began to come true, detail by detail, as did my friend's. Its effect was to get me to question things, including her warning to avoid a certain man. I think I will always be searching, missing the mark, and then searching some more, lol. I've never had anyone else hit the mark since though.

I thoroughly enjoyed that video on page 1. I had never heard of solid things being brought to someone, but last night while thinking I had an original idea, ha!
I did put out a mental request for some such thing to happen. So while the video made me wonder if this wasn't some mischievous reply to my request, I hope it was not and still would really like for it to happen.

I know that I suffer from some serious cognitive fog until I've had my 2 morning cups of coffee, (at my first job, they called me Radar) which leads me to ask those with developed abilities whether things ever come to them during brain fog moments, during relaxation or excitation? Or does it vary? I've had odd moments here and there of psychic ability, but they've been quite rare.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NormallyWeirdDude

Prepare to be bombarded by "requests"

I am curious as to what types of questions do "sitters" (??? is that the word for a "read requestor") ask. Is it all about money, love or deceased loved ones? Can you help a person rise above the physical to a more metaphysical mind set? For instance, if I asked if I would ever have and exercise this gift, would you be able to answer it? Also, now that you have exposed your gift, will you be affected by all the thoughts from the ATS posters here, who want you to read for them? How do you possibly keep yourself from being bombarded by "reading" material? I only ask because I believe your story and believe you are truly gifted and I would like to know how you are able to separate yourself from feelings for other's. I don't think I am wording this correctly so I hope you understand what I am really saying.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join