It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a clairvoyant ever provided you with something concrete?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wait did he just call me a "sidekick"

Well that is funny, Do I get a costume ??

Hopefully I don't have to wear tights.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NormallyWeirdDude

How can I send you a private message off line. I had a very close friend that passed away a few months ago.
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by graceunderpressure

Thanks, NWD. That "energy massage" was the longest 45 minutes of my life. When I made it to the car, I burst out laughing and then laughed all the way home, recalling the things she said. The "I see zebras" statement was worth the $100 I paid her.

I spat my coffee out when I read your first post.

I'm a Clinical Aromatherapist. I can imagine someone coming for a treatment, expecting me to shout about seeing Zebras etc, and only getting a normal Atomatherapy massage instead. You paid $100- for 45 mins of that???

Btw, your Avatar is freaky. LOL.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Alot of people experience deja vu while many people never ever experience that feeling at all. I personally have done tons of research in deja vu or whatever people feel comfortable calling it and I noticed that its kinda like the equivalent to marijuana being the gateway drug, deja vu is the gateway ability into the paranormal. A tip fir those reading is start a dream journal and I guarantee within a month you'll have deja vu even if you've never experienced it your entire life. Then the best advice from there is follow the rabbit hole as far as your sanity will allow

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

No apology is necessary... I totally understand your limitations. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing

I only joined today my friend and am only just active on the U2U front (private messages), can anyone else help - where is it on the menu?

This isn't even my thread Kooler - so forgive me!
NWD

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
NWD just open your ribbon, you should see a messages part.

It''s at the bottom right (the ribbon)
edit on 29-11-2011 by KingAtlas because: fix

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Wait did he just call me a "sidekick"

Well that is funny, Do I get a costume ??

Hopefully I don't have to wear tights.

Wear manly tights. Like robin Hood.

I'm jelous, where's my sidekick...?
LOL. Don't ya just luv ATS..

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

I absolutely agree. I wish I had started a propper dream journal years ago... I have written things down on bits of paper, then duly lost them.

Just found my New Year Resolution.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Maya i think he was refering to me as your sidekick...

pssst(because I said he forgot to take his meds today, and doesn't know how to treat a lady, refering to the comments he made to you)

Anyways good luck guys trying to respond to the U2U's... i feel bad for NWD I think he has a 3rd job now

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
ShuShu what has happened to you? What abuse? Are you certain you know the truth about your situation and have not been influenced by someone that is trying to hide you??? Perhaps you are not being stalked, perhaps you are being hidden? I have no idea your situation - but my first thought is you have been injured in spirit and not told the truth . . . .? You sort of lash out like someone in fear. You are also dismissive for example signing off with: "m-kay" - have your own needs been dismissed and you have learned this behavior?

Have you your entire life felt pursued - meaning even in childhood? I once knew two girls - living on an Indian Reservation as witness protection - you see they were part of a family war (mob) and their lives were still quite in danger as a retalation score. I thought - even at my young age these girls did not look Native American, but they explained they were from a different tribe but qualified to live on the Reservation - (um, the Italian tribe?) and the one who was my friend who told me they were in witness protection- gathered several of us together and told us she would not be back - as they had been discovered and must be moved. She was not back - and in fact she and her sister indeed seemed "disappeared" the next day. Was her story true? I felt so. I think this is a way to hide certain individuals that can't really be watched due to cost - put them on Reservations or Military Bases, in some out of the way place and let them live a new life with a job provided. I mean can you go look for someone on an Air Base in Germany? Not likely. So they work at the Commissary under a new name - and all is usually good.

So I do know there is real intrigue in the world. I have also worked a fair share in a government agency - so I don't think you have been followed by an agency unless they are watching you to catch someone else, this plays into if you have been told the truth about your life. I also know that in addition to some rare stories that could make a good thrilling movie - there is also mental illness in this world - your posts leave me a bit concerned about you - my impression is even if you are ill it is a trauma based illness based upon cruelty and mistruths told to you by a very ill and manipulative adult, or perhaps one who is hoping to shelter you from something in your best interest.

All I can say Shushu is I don't think you know the truth - or are not able to comprehend it.
People who are very quickly dismissive tend to be in a state of cognitive disonance.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Back in 1989 I went to see a psychic at a friends home. He was giving readings for $20.00 each.
He told me that my grandmothers spirit was very strong with me. He told me that she was with her sister Mary.
Well I knew that my grandmother had only one sister and that was Aunt Betty. I told him I think you got that wrong. Perhaps a cousin named Margarite ??? He said no a sister named Mary. He laughed and said she is arguing,"it is my sister". Well later that day I went to see my aunt Anna. She is my mothers sister and the grandmother in question was their mother. I told Aunt Anna what he said about a sister Mary for her mother and Aunt Anna looked at me and said." Karen, Aunt Betty's name was Mary Elizabeth, she didnt like Mary so went by Betty".
The psychic later had a TV show. It was John Edwards before he was famous! I lived on Long Island in NY at that time.
edit on 29-11-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Okay Mr Normally Weird Dude make a reading on me and let's see how well you go with it. There is already some info on these forums about me and I'll tell you if your spot on or not.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

Originally posted by NormallyWeirdDude
reply to post by shushu

Shushu, I would not lie or fish for information - if I have nothing, I have nothing - and seldom (for many personal reasons) do I do so anymore. However, Maya clearly has exceptional ability and if she was right on the nose with that information, then to create a flow of information you need to help by allowing it to move. Like a dam stems a river, we can close it off if we chose.

It sounds like you have gone through something absolutely terrible, I have zero experience in this field and to even attempt to move into this area would be incredibly disrespectful to you, and whoever else is involved. I read rarely nowadays, for many reasons, and this is the first time I have gone remotely public to try to offer my experiences in an attempt to assist others who may have an interest, be confused/frightened, or wish to develop their own skills. I am not a career psychic or medium, I am simply someone who is there when a situation arises that requires me - and that is never my choice.

I would assist you my friend if I could - I simply do not have the ability or training to do what you need.

My sincerest apologies, and I hope someone can assist you, and bring you resolution and peace.

NWD

Maya has only what is being fed to her by another tech. She's a fraud.

Well since I wasn't being "Fed" by another "Tech"... Whatever that means?? It looks like I may have been some help to you. Ah, Good.

Oh, another bit of information coming through for you.......

Learn to play nice.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya27

Just what I thought. You've been diggin' around on the internet. Any tech can do that. Just thought maybe one of you REAL psychics would be willing to help stop a murderer from continuing to cover his tracks. If you decide to help... let me know. It's an open case with the FBI. Have a real nice day... m'kay???
edit on 29-11-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

Sorry? Who are you replying to here? And what do you mean by "digging around on the internet"? Please do clarify to whom you're addressing, and what you mean by it.... It's a bit cryptic. I'm trying not to dismiss your posts, but you are coming across badly.
edit on 29-11-2011 by maya27 because: (no reason given)

Do try to keep up. I believe that it was your arrogant comment...

We don't need to "Prove" anything to you, or anyone else. Why don't you set out to prove these abilities to yourself.

As previously stated... yes you DO have to prove yourself... because I know how the other BS works. So there's absolutely nothing cryptic in any of my responses.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya27

Originally posted by NormallyWeirdDude
reply to post by shushu

Shushu, I would not lie or fish for information - if I have nothing, I have nothing - and seldom (for many personal reasons) do I do so anymore. However, Maya clearly has exceptional ability and if she was right on the nose with that information, then to create a flow of information you need to help by allowing it to move. Like a dam stems a river, we can close it off if we chose.

It sounds like you have gone through something absolutely terrible, I have zero experience in this field and to even attempt to move into this area would be incredibly disrespectful to you, and whoever else is involved. I read rarely nowadays, for many reasons, and this is the first time I have gone remotely public to try to offer my experiences in an attempt to assist others who may have an interest, be confused/frightened, or wish to develop their own skills. I am not a career psychic or medium, I am simply someone who is there when a situation arises that requires me - and that is never my choice.

I would assist you my friend if I could - I simply do not have the ability or training to do what you need.

My sincerest apologies, and I hope someone can assist you, and bring you resolution and peace.

NWD

Maya has only what is being fed to her by another tech. She's a fraud.

Well since I wasn't being "Fed" by another "Tech"... Whatever that means?? It looks like I may have been some help to you. Ah, Good.

Oh, another bit of information coming through for you.......

Learn to play nice.

Okay... I'll try harder. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Ah, so you belong to me? Mmmm. You got those manly tights on yet?

I kind of ended up a bit overwhelmed with the Psychometry Exercise thread. So I feel for NWD.

Nice speaking to you "Sidekick".

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

Some are fakes. Not all are as witnessed by the stories here where no information was given before the reading.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Maya and NWD -
Are you saying that you are lead by "guides" - NWD - I am sorry, are you American? I ask this because I find some of your wording difficult. (I am American)

I have read/researched this topic for some time now. I have tried to approach this by looking into Government programs. I am interested in the Russian research into this - and found much to my delight - or syncronycity 2 books written in the late 60s about such. Old books tend to be less censored. I know this because I have witnessed psychological operations and after you have an idea how they work you can sometimes eek out the real story. Or perhaps that is just MY gift.

I have had the experience of having many Government employees tell me things they never should have. Why I don't know. Sometimes maybe it was the beer after shift. Maybe it is my appearance. But from across a wide field I have heard a bit of this and bit of that and I started to put puzzles together. Also I can spot them a mile away and I "out them" so they think I know things anyway so they tell me more . . . .

I had a spontanous OOB event in a trauma situation - something the Russians were quite aware was common but you don't 'really talk about it much in this country. However the silly and fun movie The Men who stare at Goats alludes to this.

I do not have spirit guides - at least I have not invited them. I have had dream guides who have shown me things. I can hear radar - and sense earthquakes sometimes. These are not a novelty either though we feel we can't openly discuss this stuff - a little too woo-woo -

How I can read people is more of a projection of them on a framework of known experiences. I type people and then define from there. Man does fit archtypes - they exsist in myth and legend for a reason. I also will get sudden visions of things. I will also set intention and call things to myself - this is recent and kind of still freaks me out. I can fly - with no real decernment how I get out. I just go. My places of visitation look Government - which makes sense with my background. I have been warned I might be spotted - but that never occurred to me.

Yes for others these skills can be heightened. It is known that Alpha brain states enhance all Psi - and there are also accupuncture meridians that enhance Psi. Magnetics also. Trance states activated across cultures - also enhance "abilities" - some people find help with substances - but that is not my route. What hurts Psi skills? Electromagnetic storms (sun) the Moon cycle, storms, and even negative people around you if you are trying to Psi. These things were all known by Russian scientists.

We get a less clear picture in this country from our own research - purhaps this is on purpose - I have come to believe more so. I am thinking of going to the Monroe institute - but to be honest - I am not sure I want to open myself to what might not be good purpose with these abilities. Enlightenment - higher states of conciousness, Psi for good or bad - resonates out of this "space" if you will and it does seem there has been an effort to keep this information scattered in a way that you have to dig through a lot of new age titles, physics textbooks, and google searches to pull the picture together. NWD I am sorry you feel restricted in your abilities by Dogma.

Back to you and your readings - do you see the future - or just relay messages from the past?
I don't know what I am doing but I tend to see two paths when I read others and lay out to them how things I see can clearly be effected by choices they chose to make or not make. Maybe this is Psi - maybe this is just common sense. I don't know - I have always had some abilities - mine were hightened by a significant event that I can mark on a calendar and are in my view "survival skills" on overdrive - that opened in me more awareness.

Sorry to have highjacked. Peace - Littlebird.
edit on 29-11-2011 by LittleBirdSaid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

See my post a few posts up the page.
Yes John Edwards.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join