It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a clairvoyant ever provided you with something concrete?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NormallyWeirdDude

Thank you. But, it's just something I tinker with. My main thing is my precog dreams. And trying to understand who the beings, in the form of Dolphins are who take me to a Temple in my Dream state, (Astral/Inter-dimensional travel). That's where I am shown and told things. Things that happen just as I saw them. Often It's a plane crash, or things like that. I seem to see it through the eyes of someone who,10 or so, days later is in the incident on the news. I tell people before the events. So, most who know me, know I'm not making things up or lying. It sure is crazy stuff to experience.

It's nice to speak to someone who is experiencing similar stuff. The knowing of things that "normal people" don't experience. I won't call it a curse, because it may well have saved a close family member from being murdered. But it's not pleasant sometimes. I know how crazy all this sounds. And, it's never usually good things. LOL.

I am very closed/private about my "gifts", it can leave you feeling a bit isolated.

I hope everyone starts to develop their own abilities soon. I do believe everyone has some level of ability they could easily learn to develop. I have always had this ability. However, I did go along to a Spiritualist Church, not to their services, but to their Mediumship development classes.

I wanted to look into how to control my abilities. But also, I guess I was hoping to come across others who were experiencing similar. To be honest, there are a lot of cold readers, but a few have genuine ability. But, I felt I was wasting my time because I have no interest in becoming a platform medium, and passing on info from loved ones who have past isn't something I really want to do on a regular basis. But, I did gain an understanding of some things, like differentiating between psychic ability and mediumship. And tried certain exercises which were fun.

One of the things I really enjoyed about the Psychometry thread was the fact that you know nothing/next to nothing about the person. Unless they posted pics of themselves, and I preferred that they didn't.

When I have more free time, after xmas, I would like to get into really developing Psychometry & Remote Viewing.

I need to go make something to eat.

We should chat some time. Via u2u, as there is stuff I won't discuss on here.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Someone with a Scottish name. Not a Scot, just a first name like Angus/Gus, or Harry? Either that, or surname like Mac, Maclean. A Father.

I wasn't going to reply to you, and I haven't tuned in, but this came up.

Hope it helps. Hope you find what you are looking for.

We don't need to "Prove" anything to you, or anyone else. Why don't you set out to prove these abilities to yourself.
edit on 29-11-2011 by maya27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I was just thinking, as i was looking over the market reports for today
If you guys ever get ant stock market tips send em my way haha

Also I was told I have "someone looking out for me"
I not asking for info or whatever, you guys seem busy, would be tough having everyone ask you to tell them things. I mean people can be demanding.

Everyone wants their reading or wahtever, your guys' U2U must be full up.

Well at least you guys are nice about it, I would be telling them where to shove thier requests haha

I could imagine that is why I don't have that gift.
I always like the kids psychics though, that is creepy real, why would a kid lie and how.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

I would be interested in knowing if any of the things that come to you are wrong?

Short answer? Yes - most certainly. This is far from an exact science unfortunately, and any heartfelt genuine medium/psychic will tell you the same - there are so many contributing factors that can skew a read. Our conscious filter, our subconscious tendencies, the environment, the connection itself. The thing is, even when dealing with an apparent spirit world - you are still dealing with individuals, and they most certainly have their own feel and personalities in tact from my experiences!

The thing is, it is quite usual when I have given readings to give one or two pieces of information I am quite certain about - only to be told 'no'. No medium worth his salt wants to hear this, as of prime importance is to give bone fide information, that can comfort the sitter, and to deliver something of true depth and meaning to hopefully ease their pain or burdons. However, often upon reflection or further research, this information proves to be the most conclusive - because the sitter themselves did not even know! I like it when this happens, and as a poster earlier alluded to - they themselves thought the reading was totally wrong, only to realise they'd provided an incorrect date. Quite often, if this occurs the medium/psychic will never find out. I have been fortunate to have found out on many an occasion - and the excitement, and happiness this brings is really worth the frustration and sadness at the time, of being confused by the information we initially provided.

But certainly 'misses' do occur! By definition of us being human, we will make mistakes, and it is unfortunate - but given the subject matter, it is easy to use this information to beat down the "profession" as a whole.

I would steer clear of anyone, particularly mediums, who claim 100% accuracy and want payment up front for it lol! For starters, as I say, if we are INDEED dealing with the spirit world - which despite everyones best intentions, no one presently knows for sure (despite any protestations to the contrary), then you are dealing with other personalities, at least 2 different recollections of memory - of which we understand pretty much zilch, and the mediums subconscious and conscious filters.

There are times I have been almost 100% accurate, with some quite remarkable detailing - but there are times that for some reason, it just hasn't worked out at all! Wrong person/visitor/environment/state of mind? Who knows. Those times are rare, but even the very best mediums in the world have total howlers - you just have to do your absolute best, be honest and true with your intention, and place your faith in the mysterious forces at work that determine a successful outcome for everyone.

Great question, hope the answer helps you.

NWD

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
yes.
Freakishly so.
I was told to dump the freak I was dating, that someone perfect for me was coming along. The clairvoyant said that I will laugh at her afterwords, but I will remember her words when I was working on my motorbike.
Worse, my work will be seen in a museum.

I have no motorbike.

I dumped the freak. I started dating someone else. That person bought me a Rydell kit of a Harley softail. I was assembling it when one of the dial a psychic commercials came on. I was mocking it when I suddenly remembered the psychic telling me I would laugh until I remembered her while working on my bike.
As a graphic artist, I did a catalogue for an exhibit in the Smithsonian.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

A true rollercoaster of emotions reading that post of yours grace.

Even though it isnt technically my thread, I will still like to thank you for sharing those experiences.

I SEE ZEBRAS
- That has got serious milage lol!!! - One of the funniest and most random phrases I have heard on here. *chortles*

Thank you

NWD

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Just what I thought. You've been diggin' around on the internet. Any tech can do that. Just thought maybe one of you REAL psychics would be willing to help stop a murderer from continuing to cover his tracks. If you decide to help... let me know. It's an open case with the FBI. Have a real nice day... m'kay???
edit on 29-11-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I am unable to read through every post here but I had noted that one poster had asked how this precognitive ability could be possible.

I too have this ability as well as members of my family. What makes me different is that I am Male and most I have encountered that have this innate ability including my Wife are Female.

But anyhow the way that this occurs is that when we enter deep REM sleep our astral body is able to separate from our physical body similar to what people experience with NDE's.

Once you are in the spirit/astral realm time and space are non existent allowing one to see the past as well as the future.

The Native Americans say that our spirit guides provide this information to guide and protect us.

I sleep with a Native American dream catcher near my head board and personally I have had several precognitive dreams in my life that warned me of impending doom such as car accidents allowing me to adjust my actions accordingly.

I have to run but will check back in time permitting.

Good Thread and thanks for everyone's contributions !

Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

King Atlas

First off LOL!!

We all have the ability mate, I think some of us are just born with a tendancy to lean more naturally towards it. I have prophetic dreams, could tell my friends what they were going to say before they said it etc (that was hilarious!!) I will never forget opening the door to my dear friend in my early teens, and reeling off the news she had for me before she said it
- her face, so wish I had a picture of it haha!! Thing is though, the Deja-Vu, precog dreams, all that stuff as a teenager could be pretty stressful so I locked it up for years. Then one day, I had another terrifying experience and woke up as a medium!

I am now way more reserved with it, and have decided to channel the majority of my energy on Terra Firma and try and make a difference as best I can here - but that does include helping people coming to terms with the spiritual nature of life, which even science seem to be backing up now - which is wonderful to see.

So make no mistake my friend, you have a great humour, are very polite and understanding and are selling yourself a little short - much more than this, and I cross a boundary.

Just, believe in your character a little more, and have the confidence. Some people seem to be proving we CAN become anything we want, in any area, so focus on what you really want to do and go for it my friend. You have an interest in this field? Treat it with respect, and care, and for the most part it will serve you well.

Good tidings to you King Atlas.
NWD

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya27
reply to post by shushu

Someone with a Scottish name. Not a Scot, just a first name like Angus/Gus, or Harry? Either that, or surname like Mac, Maclean. A Father.

We don't need to "Prove" anything to you, or anyone else. Why don't you set out to prove these abilities to yourself.

And BTW... yes you do need to prove yourself. Because until you do... ur nothing but a fraud.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu
Just what I thought. You've been diggin' around on the internet. Any tech can do that. Just thought maybe one of you REAL psychics would be willing to help stop a murderer from continuing to cover his tracks. If you decide to help... let me know. It's an open case with the FBI. Have a real nice day... m'kay???
edit on 29-11-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

Sorry? Who are you replying to here? And what do you mean by "digging around on the internet"? Please do clarify to whom you're addressing, and what you mean by it.... It's a bit cryptic. I'm trying not to dismiss your posts, but you are coming across badly.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya27
reply to post by shushu

And BTW... yes you do need to prove yourself. Because until you do... ur nothing but a fraud.

LOL... Bye troll.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Great information nh, I used to use a dreamcatcher to try and stop the odd dreams! It did in fact increase oddly, and I dispensed of it!

Native Americans have an incredible ability, and I was fortunate enough in my early days as a medium, to have one as a mentor - even stranger was the fact she was moving very near to me, from across the world! I never got to meet her personally, which was a shame. Wonder if my mentioning her name will bring about a chance meeting? That would certainly be entertaining!!

The time/space thing agree with totally. I alluded to it in an earlier post in regards to the time the readings have occured! Great post NH, will help many further their understanding.

Once again for everyone - though some are almost seemingly predestined with incredible ability in this field, I truly believe everyone can develop them - with the desire and practice, to a level that can serve both themselves, and others well.

NWD

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Is it just a sensation, a physical activity around you, a hunch? I must emphasise here to everyone, it can be quite easy to let our imaginations get the better of us. If you look too hard for signs, or experiences, you can find it in anything - and you may be missing something important.

No... this is being done in realtime by a political/gov't/military entity. Started when I was a child. I can trace it back to when my mother successfully left/divorced my father... remarried and moved out of state. I need a name.

This very thing happened to my sisters best friend...I am not kidding you! She was terrified all the time. She finally at age 27 saw a Dr. they gave her meds for schizophrenia and she was all good after that! Whatever the cause and even if what she saw and thought was real the meds did make life good again for her.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thanks, NWD. That "energy massage" was the longest 45 minutes of my life. When I made it to the car, I burst out laughing and then laughed all the way home, recalling the things she said. The "I see zebras" statement was worth the $100 I paid her.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Wow Maya, that guy just don't like you huh

I think he forgot to take his meds today. What does he expect from you

It's okay, some guys just never learned how to treat a lady.

*add* NWD, hope you find what your looking for, never can tell who's who. I try to keep it light, especially on this subject ,some people have no sense of humor

edit on 29-11-2011 by KingAtlas because: add

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Shushu, I would not lie or fish for information - if I have nothing, I have nothing - and seldom (for many personal reasons) do I do so anymore. However, Maya clearly has exceptional ability and if she was right on the nose with that information, then to create a flow of information you need to help by allowing it to move. Like a dam stems a river, we can close it off if we chose.

It sounds like you have gone through something absolutely terrible, I have zero experience in this field and to even attempt to move into this area would be incredibly disrespectful to you, and whoever else is involved. I read rarely nowadays, for many reasons, and this is the first time I have gone remotely public to try to offer my experiences in an attempt to assist others who may have an interest, be confused/frightened, or wish to develop their own skills. I am not a career psychic or medium, I am simply someone who is there when a situation arises that requires me - and that is never my choice.

I would assist you my friend if I could - I simply do not have the ability or training to do what you need.

My sincerest apologies, and I hope someone can assist you, and bring you resolution and peace.

NWD

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Wow Maya, that guy just don't like you huh

I think he forgot to take his meds today. What does he expect from you

It's okay, some guys just never learned how to treat a lady.

*add* NWD, hope you find what your looking for, never can tell who's who. I try to keep it light, especially on this subject ,some people have no sense of humor

edit on 29-11-2011 by KingAtlas because: add

Hey... I can bust a fraud in record time these days. And I love it when their sidekicks burn themselves even w/o an invitation.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NormallyWeirdDude
reply to post by shushu

Shushu, I would not lie or fish for information - if I have nothing, I have nothing - and seldom (for many personal reasons) do I do so anymore. However, Maya clearly has exceptional ability and if she was right on the nose with that information, then to create a flow of information you need to help by allowing it to move. Like a dam stems a river, we can close it off if we chose.

It sounds like you have gone through something absolutely terrible, I have zero experience in this field and to even attempt to move into this area would be incredibly disrespectful to you, and whoever else is involved. I read rarely nowadays, for many reasons, and this is the first time I have gone remotely public to try to offer my experiences in an attempt to assist others who may have an interest, be confused/frightened, or wish to develop their own skills. I am not a career psychic or medium, I am simply someone who is there when a situation arises that requires me - and that is never my choice.

I would assist you my friend if I could - I simply do not have the ability or training to do what you need.

My sincerest apologies, and I hope someone can assist you, and bring you resolution and peace.

NWD

Maya has only what is being fed to her by another tech. She's a fraud.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

Well then I owe you $50

I'd have paid that to read that post
-

And WHAAAA!!? $100!!!! To see Zebras and rub someones shoulders???? Where do I sign!! I'm in!! (Joking by the way, for the benefit of those who may try to use this to show I'm a fraud
)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join