It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a clairvoyant ever provided you with something concrete?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NormallyWeirdDude

Thank you. Although it has been quite a while it still felt good to talk about it. They say time mends all wound, it does. But scars will always remain when it come to the loss of a loved ones. Thanks again

Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

How do you mean?

Is it just a sensation, a physical activity around you, a hunch? I must emphasise here to everyone, it can be quite easy to let our imaginations get the better of us. If you look too hard for signs, or experiences, you can find it in anything - and you may be missing something important.

Relax, clear your mind a little - and allow an answer to come to you as to why this may be happening. My friend did this recently with regards to why she should not tell me about hauntings in her house. The response was "because he will stop it". Have I? Er, no. I'm not here to pretend to be something I am not, or take away your own power and control of your life - and I'm certainly not about to do battle with mischievious 'visitors'!

There could however, be something simple you are missing here - think about when it started, how it feels, any other genuinely unusual circumstances, and listen closely to your intuition to see if you are being given important information.

Without further info, that is the best I can offer really!

NWD

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I would love to get a reading as I have never had one -

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I found your post very interesting.

I've sent you a u2u. Would you mind checking it out? Appreciate it

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Glade to see you here NWD , Great subject also & one of my favorite everyone . May I ask for contact info I think I have something you might be able to help me with if you are interested , It's understandable if not . I also haven't enough post to contact you privately or I would of done that .
Thank you John

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Is it just a sensation, a physical activity around you, a hunch? I must emphasise here to everyone, it can be quite easy to let our imaginations get the better of us. If you look too hard for signs, or experiences, you can find it in anything - and you may be missing something important.

No... this is being done in realtime by a political/gov't/military entity. Started when I was a child. I can trace it back to when my mother successfully left/divorced my father... remarried and moved out of state. I need a name.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I've had several experiences with clairvoyants that lead me to believe there's something to the phenomenon, but not necessarily all of them are truly "dialed in."

First, I ran across a clairvoyant at a trade show one day and thought, "Why not?" She asked me to give her the birth date of someone important in my life. I gave her my son's b-day. I was concerned about his recent serious health problems, and wondered if she would pick up on them. After concentrating for a bit, she shook her head and said, "I can't read very much on this person, except that he has moved on to a bigger place." Then she told me that I would have knee and dental issues, neither of which I had. Later, I realized that I had mixed up my son's b-day with my father's (they were three days apart and I often got the two dates backwards). So, she was right. He had moved onto "a bigger place." And, later that year, I had an ACL injury and two root canals.

The second experience was my own. I had a horrid dream one night in which my beloved dog was stabbed in the chest, and when I looked at the hand still holding the knife, I was horrified to find it wearing my own ring. The next morning, my dog walked into the car's path as I was backing out of the driveway and I ran over him.

The third experience involved an "energy massage" which I thought was a sports type massage that would give me energy. Instead, it was a laying on of hands by a supposed clairvoyant with badly fitting, clicking dentures, who snorted often and blurted out random things like, "I see zebras," and "There's a connection to Koolaid." I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing the whole time.

As with most things, I've found it to be a mix of "the good, the bad, and the ugly."

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kentuckycowboy2

As soon as I have, I will let you have some details and see if I can help in anyway.

Just a reminder to everyone though, I cannot presently respond to U2U's, as soon as I can I will respond to them all.

I must also point out, I have the equivalent of 2 full time jobs lol - mainly in the fields of helping others - so being a medium is something I just do when it "happens" - but when it has happened, well in other's words it is apparently astonishing. Which is nice to think, but by the same token, impossible for me to judge. So in short, I offer myself up for when I am needed, but I am no career medium that is for sure!

I am here to be a conduit, to provide some advice and a mediums perspective. Of course, if anything does come through for anyone, or anyone thinks they should contact me then please do! However, I genuinely have very little control over it, which is frustrating at times - but this is just my reality, and I would rather be honest than pretend to do stuff that I cannot.

If I could hand every one of you here a reading that bought you joy, relief or comfort etc, rest assured, I most certainly would. Of that, I promise.

NWD
edit on 29-11-2011 by NormallyWeirdDude because: Spelling/Slight Mod

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I think you should take over this thread. I would have kept it running, but don't have the time to give it my full attention.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Shushu,

I am genuinely not sure how I can be of help to you here. It is a little hard to understand what is happening, but it sure as anything doesnt sound very pleasant my friend. Mediumship and full time psychic stuff take a level of dedication that I simply cannot devote anymore. My experiences however are intense, and numerous and this is where I hope to be of most help to people.

If I can help though, or you genuinely have a hunch I am meant to, then let me know please.

I really hope you find the answers you are looking for on this my friend.

All the best
NWD

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
They are scammers, they con weak willed people out of money.

They go on a fishing trip and are very good at getting info out of people and then making it look like they told them.

My mother went to see one and asked if I played football and she said yes, the medium said I will have knee injuries. After 20 years playing I didnt have a single knee injury but some bad ankle ones.

Watch the South Park episode, "The biggest douche in the universe". It sums them up perfectly.

I expect there are genuine ones and the fakes you speak of. It's an error to tar everybody with the same brush.

Also, it's an error to cast insults willy-nilly - I'm not a weak willed person, you cheeky sod!

Neither of the ones I saw asked any questions, other than whether or not I recognised the people they said wanted to communicate something to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

That's it!! Well said
-

Also, I'm overwhelmed by the response to my coming on here by the way! I will reply to the U2Us in a couple of posts time, nearly there - but do not wish to post pointless comments!!

I want to thank you all for such an incredible welcome - and the U2U's are fantastic

NWD

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NormallyWeirdDude
reply to post by shushu

Shushu,

I am genuinely not sure how I can be of help to you here. It is a little hard to understand what is happening, but it sure as anything doesnt sound very pleasant my friend. Mediumship and full time psychic stuff take a level of dedication that I simply cannot devote anymore. My experiences however are intense, and numerous and this is where I hope to be of most help to people.

If I can help though, or you genuinely have a hunch I am meant to, then let me know please.

I really hope you find the answers you are looking for on this my friend.

All the best
NWD

Say anything that can prove to --->me

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Has a clairvoyant ever provided you with something concrete?,
reply to post by unworldly

i had one once who had left over breeze blocks, they said i could take the rest and use them for my future building plans..

edit on 29-11-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

I just read the start of that thread.

OMG!!

I cannnot get over that. The accuracy of your initial readings are nothing short of astonishing, from a picture!! I tried it, and got a little - the car, colour, some associations to the people etc - admittedly, I wasn't exactly concentrating. Also I can get right into mega detail when I do medium readings, but for goodness sakes, something else is feeding me the info (if mediumship is what we believe) But those hits are just, well, astonishing, and that was all you.

Maya, you are a seriously gifted young lady. I am absolutely stunned, and I mean stunned. Words fail me, and that (as you probably know, given your obvious skills) is rare.

Wow, and that moved me. Just... wow. I just cannot believe that.

edit on 29-11-2011 by NormallyWeirdDude because: Removing erroneous scripting tags

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I would be interested in knowing if any of the things that come to you are wrong?

I have had 3 experences with this and twice they were 100% right but they never said anything important.

The last...

I stopped by "Madame Ruby" Chico Ca. Thinking my 17 yr old daughter and I would have a bit of fun with it. I had gone through a crushing divorce and was trying to carry on.

She took my hand and to make it short, although i was still wearing my wedding ring she knew I was divorced, my Ex had a drinking and cheating problem and she said there was more that was worse and good thing i left. (I since suspect he is heavy into drug trafficking)

She knew i had two children..

I was unemployed, she told me where to put an application and i did get the job.

She told me i would meet someone and move far to the west...I didn't believe this as i loved my home and had lived there 22 years. (It happened a year latter as she said)

She said before we started the session, think of 2 things that you want and keep them in mind.
Before i left I had forgotten about this request but she suddenly says and you will have peace and happiness...my 2 wishes.. (can she read minds?)

BUT she said I would have a career and things did not work out and I have not had a career. it has been about 12 years now, she said I would also write eventually.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
They are scammers, they con weak willed people out of money.

They go on a fishing trip and are very good at getting info out of people and then making it look like they told them.

My mother went to see one and asked if I played football and she said yes, the medium said I will have knee injuries. After 20 years playing I didnt have a single knee injury but some bad ankle ones.

Watch the South Park episode, "The biggest douche in the universe". It sums them up perfectly.

The one i saw didn't ask me anything at all before saying, you are recently gone through a bad divorce...I was laughing with my daughter when i came in looked happy and was wearing my wedding ring still.

But I had just gone through a divorce.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Interesting guys. I am glad to hear some positive things in this area.
I always liked this area, done some research and such. Always seems inconclusive though.

Well i hope NWD and Maya keep up the fight. They seem to be authentic.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

And what about the people who do it for free? What do they get out of it?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
About 10 years ago, my mom and I were travelling together, and for a lark, she decided to check out a psychic. This women told my mother many things, she said that my mother was going to TRAVEL ALL OVER THE WORLD. She also said that she can see my step dad staying at home for a few months, and doesn't know why, and that she sees him on a GREEN CHAIR watching TV. This made my mom think, cause my step dad is a workaholic. The psychic also said she seen me in many situations, and that in a few years, I am going to take a really long break from work, then I will become the greatest "something" in the world! I will be famous and rich and nothing can stop me. My mom got a recording of the session and was told not to speak of what she was told, until she felt the time was right.

Well a few weeks later, my mom was traveling all over the world, and continues to today, for her full time job, and her hobby job. She has been to England, Scotland, Germany, Japan, America, and many other locations that I don't remember right now. About a year later, my step dad got really sick, and developed some type of mysterious pneumonia that required surgery, he pulled through the surgery and was told that he needed to rest for 3 or 4 months. When he was well enough, he said "If I am going to be stuck at home for a while, I need a new chair!" My mom said nothing. She brought him to the furniture store and of course, he bought the GREEN RECLINER CHAIR!

When this happened, my mom told my step dad about that part of the psychics vision. Since this vision was told, I have gone College, University, taken on many various jobs in many different places. I have been an underground miner, electrician, sheet metal mechanic, computer tech, government office employee, concrete batch plant worker, oil pipeliner, warehouse person, maintenance man, forest fire fighter, and currently a bingo caller and carpenters helper. I have had a few times where I could not find work, or the work was seasonal and only had a few months of the job. So I guess we will see if the psychic was right about me! She seemed to be right about everything else though......

edit on (29/11/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join