It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tour of Duty: Australia's Secret War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Alot of info there that will take some time to get through but I will watch and read everything on that link. Thanks.

A couple of videos have been taken down....any other links to access those?
edit on 29-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by daaskapital

How about if I say the NZers will tag along to support their ANZAC brothers on some missions because the Americans are too damn lazy to get off their butts and give air support. Plenty of those stories coming out too and some Australians lost good men because of lack of American support in afew deadly incidents I know of.

Yeah, agreed, BTW sorry about myself stooping to that verbal violence earlier on, hope you know i didnt mean it. We have always been brothers and always will be

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

It's a great doco but everytime a new link comes up with the full version it is then taken down not long after... kinda studip considering no one is gonna go out and buy the dvd. If i were the film maker i would rather it be seen than make money from it

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

We're ANZAC brothers so you can say anything without me being offended and I hope vice virser. In times to come, mark my words, we will only have each other to rely on.....eventually I can see ties between our two nations being down graded with the USA in to the future. It may not look like it now but I have a gut feeling the Americans are going to do something so damn stupid and it's going to cost us like never before.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I don't know why I missed that thread but it has my attention right now.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

We're ANZAC brothers so you can say anything without me being offended and I hope vice virser. In times to come, mark my words, we will only have each other to rely on.....eventually I can see ties between our two nations being down graded with the USA in to the future. It may not look like it now but I have a gut feeling the Americans are going to do something so damn stupid and it's going to cost us like never before.

I have to agree with you there mate. Besides, if our relationship with America weakens, it will just make Australia's and New Zealand's stronger.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I love our Kiwi brothers, we support each other through thick and thin, in peace and in war. If TSHF I know for damned sure we have our backs covered.

Sorry, just thought I should mention that.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Agreed, they are awesome to joke around with too.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You mean we are awsome to joke around with in the pub so long as we're telling Aussie jokes and not Kiwi ones

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hi All,

I know this thread is now quite old and i'm not even sure if anyone will check it again but after my OP i thought i would finally post the full version of this documentary -

Part 1 (follow related for part 2 on-wards

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join