It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opening Salvos to the Iranian War?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Only hours after a massive explosion at or near the main Iranian Nuclear facility in Isfahan

www.guardian.co.uk...

Lebanese Hezbollah fire rockets into Israel

www.bbc.co.uk...

Hezbollah is funded by Iran and has not fired rockets into Israel for almost three years until just a few hours after the first explosion. I hope we are not seeing the start of the Iranian war. If there any ATS members who are from that region as well as Turkey I am hoping you can shed some light on this for us, thank you.

*PLEASE NOTE: I attempted to post this earlier but I made a mistake in the forum I should have posted it in. This is only my 2nd thread and maybe my 30th post, I am new. I kindly asked a Mod to move it to the correct forum to which he appeared to threaten me " ok you want ww III you got it" ( he said more than that but I can't access the original post) I then tried to click the link in my ATS home page to go to check it out and it said I was blocked from it, then tried to find it in ww III and could not. Now my home page says I don't have that thread. I am posting again because I feel it is important. I will attempt to read all 60 or so threads in the Board forum before I contact some higher ranking Mods with questions or concerns about the incident, it should only take me a few days to read them. Thanks! and sorry to anyone I may have offended by making a mistake!

edit on 29-11-2011 by EndGovtCorruption because: Spelling Error

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EndGovtCorruption

1.Main Iranian Nuclear facility is in Bushehr.

2. I live in Iran and I don't have access to those fear-spreader websites. So , I would appreciate if you post us the news on those websites by the EX-TEXT tool.

Thank you.
regards, hmd.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Slavos? How do you open them? Is it a candy? Flaying Slaves? A Slavic reference? I don't understand. ATS on my computer has spell check.

Sorry about that.... off post I know and the rest of the story was fine..... I would rather see explosions here and there that may help prevent all out war by reducing Iran's nuclear potential for Weapons.... I have to wonder what might have happened if Iraq had their nuclear reactor all these years since Israel attacked that one, or the probable nuke stuff going on in Syria with that area also being...... changed? Attacked? "accidents"? Has Israel used its nukes? No. Would Saddam or would Iran use them? I believe that to be far more likely. Not to say that Israel hasn't been harsh to the Palestinians... and the Palestinians back to the Israelis in return, but Israel has BEEN attacked by Arab Armies numerous times in the past and seems to have taken a more Defensive course of action rather than Offensive, as was the case with the Arab armies in the past. When surrounded by enemies, out numbered, and not seeing any change in the attitudes of many of its neighbors in the relative Middle East area, what would YOU do? Keep a strong army and use it in Reflexive action or try to conquer other countries? Israel constantly faces the "We Will Wipe Them Off The Earth" behavior of those around them, always watching their backs. Pre-emptive strikes that reduce the chance of all out nuclear war seems to make sense to me, under the circumstances.
edit on 29-11-2011 by jaxnmarko because: context to Thread content

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Thanks for the info hmdphantom! Didn't know that, most papers were referring Isfahan as the main one but Western Media like to sensationalize every story, that's why I asked.

I will do that next time, the best I can do for you now is CCP it here for you, I just hope it's not considered one of the quote violations I read about, thanks for the patients, I will get better adept to the functions here the more I use them.

"Rockets fired from Lebanon land in northern Israel

28 November 2011 Last updated at 20:27 ET

Rockets fired from Lebanon land in northern Israel
Katyusha rockets are fired from the outskirts of the southern Lebanese port city of Tyre into Israel, 6 August 2006 Rockets were fired from Lebanon into Israel during the war of 2006
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

Lebanon profile
Israel-Lebanon gas border dispute
Israel 'angry' at Lebanon report

Several rockets fired from southern Lebanon landed in northern Israel, the Israeli army has said.

There were no casualties from the strikes, the first across the border since 2009. Two buildings were damaged.

The rockets fell in the Western Galilee region and the Israeli army returned fire into Lebanon.

In 2006, a war was fought between Israel and Hezbollah guerrillas based in Lebanon.

"The Israeli army considers that it is a serious incident and believes that it is the responsibility of the Lebanese government and the Lebanese army to avoid these kind of attacks," the Israeli army statement added.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
what are Slavos? did you mean Salvos?
at least spell check your title, I can't stand it when people do that. Personally I think Israel is behind this one. It only makes sense, and especially with the comment they made after it happened.
also, careful, this thread could get 404'd if what you claim is true in your OP.
edit on 29/11/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

Salvo not Slavo Jax, thanks for pointing it out! Here is reference to help you since you couldn't decipher

salvo [sal-voh]   Origin sal·vo 1    [sal-voh] Show IPA noun, plural -vos, -voes. 1. a simultaneous or successive discharge of artillery, bombs, etc. 2. a round of fire given as a salute. 3. a round of cheers or applause

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Yes that's what I meant lol, sorry I am dyslexic and spell check doesn't appear to work on Titles.

I agree with you Gunshooter and I don't see this getting any better. I am not against Israel and I am not against Iran. If the politicians want to fight a war they should be the ones who hold the guns! You can bet War wouldn't exist if that was the case.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

You know what I hate? Posters like you
It must be nice being perfect. EPIC FAIL.

To the OP good thread I hope this just blows over like it has 1000x before.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Thanks Subjective Truth, I agree with you. The last thing this world needs is a war any where from anyone. They say man is the most intelligent species on the planet but I have yet to see that.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

This world and its people are missing empathy just like the poster who wanted to bash you. Both sides of this conflict are wrong. And a lack of empathy from them and everyone who chooses sides keeps it going until it will boil over.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Well said Subjective Truth. A touch of humility would help a bit as well. This is starting to remind me a lot of the proxy war fought in Korea that I read about. It is evident that other nations are behind the scenes on both sides I am just not sure yet who is the proxy and who the catalyst is for this one.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I was just teasin' which is why I went back and actually created some type of content in my earlier reply. Sorry there, fellow ATSer!
See if the added content makes up for it?
edit on 29-11-2011 by jaxnmarko because: grammar

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

No hard feelings Jax, were good
I am not here to fight with anyone. I am here to learn, read about breaking news, and share some insightful news myself.

I agree with you, I think Israel is behind it too. I often wonder how far giving the PLO its own homeland would go to ending the Israel/Iran conflict or if they would just find something else to fight about. It seems to be indirectly responsible for a lot of the tension over there but I am not from there and do not know all the nuances that are involved. That is why I am asking for help on the subject from fellow ATS'rs that are from that region.

new topics

top topics

join