It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Young Voters Love Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
reply to post by bacci0909

young voters like ron paul because he is an internet trend, young voters follow internet trends, every single ron paul fan I've ever talked to I've asked the same question, this is the question I asked...

'so what ron paul policies do you like?'

*crickets*, I've even dumbed down the question

'so what do you like about ron paul?'

*crickets*

This means, ron paul fans mindlessly are following an internet trend.

That's also Obama.

Hopefully RP supporters are smarter than BO supporters.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
And the fact that young people have no experience. They are easily fooled by cunning manipulators. And they have not yet learned the fact of life that if it seems to good to be true it generally is to good to be true. That and there are no independent candidates, especially at the level of the big prize. Oh yeah, the rich and powerful just leave everything to fate and chance.

Really? Explain to us old wise one, who should these naive imbeciles follow? Also, your incoherent and run on sentences show your level of education.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Salon.com: Why Young Voters Love Ron Paul

Actually, those who followed Eugene McCarthy and later, George McGovern weren't all potheads or... whatever. My generation was one of the first to jump out of their high school years being knowledgeably involved in current affairs before even entering college or the workforce.

Granted we were then as those today are, quite naive on many of the details. And, ideology changes, trendy beliefs do too, but the desire to do more than sit back as a comfy consumer is a decided positive... as far as I am concerned, anyway.

I don't agree with the stated purposes of all the OWS movement but I do support their right to protest and demand redress of grievances. They have that right regardless of what any of us may think about their cause.

But back to the purpose of this comment... we were not just a bunch of potheads, thank you.

edit on 30-11-2011 by redoubt because: bad, bad typo lol

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Why Young Voters Love Ron Paul....

The possibility of legal drugs. Due to his possible administrations decisions....Is my opinion.
edit on 1-12-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join