It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials on Earth - How can they live in an alien environment?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lawman1007
Getting back to the main question, it is very possible and more than likely that these greys are manufactured to withstand harsh environments. While we couldn't spend a minute on the moon, they might fare better than we. Hollywood loves to trot out the latest thinking when it comes to these aliens. In some instances they are very similar as far as environmental tolerances. In others maybe very different.

The Roswell crash killed the occupants almost on impact with only one survivor. He eventually died due to his injuries. I think that some of the research they conducted, the abductions, was to help find out what they would need to help protect themselves, what types of bacteria they would be up against. And for invasion purposes it won't matter since all they need to do is sanitise the Earth before taking up residence.

Doesn't the Mutual U.F.O. Network file abduction reports? Interview the abductees? Compile statistics?

Wouldn't it much more effective and efficient for another civilization to send out swarms of self replicating von Neumann machines? - I don't see the point why they would build a cyborg / robot as the Grays are portrayed. And the whole abduction thing - how many DNA samples do they need? Just a few should be plenty for them to fully decode and replicate as often as they wish (we can do that).

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
My guess is that these "aliens" are not as alien as you might think, and them being here has more to do with us incorporating them into our environment than them trying to exist and function in someplace strange and inhospitable. We make the environment hospitable by making them hospitable.

Either way, I imagine that with most travel, the hardest thing to find is native food that you like that won't keep you in the bathroom the whole visit.

Haha.. yeah...Montezuma's revenge can ruin any vacation...."Hey Zroc...if you ever go to Earth, always ask for bottled water!....

As far as alien.... thing is that Astrobiology thinks that while alien life, even intelligent life, has a relatively high probability, the probs for them being humanoid are pretty slim. In other words, alien life is very alien and most likely has nothing in common with humans - and that does not only apply to the physical differences...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gerryn

VERY GOOD POINT! However...any Race of E.T.'s advanced enough to FOLD SPACE....are going to take precautions to protect, innoculate, Geneticly Modify or even go the BIOMECHANICAL route when visiting an ALIEN ENVIROMENT!

H.G. Wells premise for how the INVADING ALIEN ARMY.....was defeated.....was....STUPID!
Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

I am very interested in how you came upon this information, as well as any other information you might have about ultra black projects and the topic of extraterrestrials.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join