It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0$ spent on wall street prosicutions millions spent on evictions of Occupy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

acually to excesivly print money during a time of war is a crime of treason,
the laws are still on the books and america is at war so

the excesive printing by the fed is an open act of war by law

xploder

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Thats because there was a secret coup on 9/11. The government doesnt work for you anymore its a dictstorship.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This shows you who the real puppeteers are!

Those who are on the street getting arrested or the bigwigs and their ponzi schemes and illegal doings!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Hence why we are letting them print however much they want because in a few years all of that currency will be invalid by being worthless and be no more. The new currency will have the phrase "Federal Reserve Note" deleted and any currency that bears that will be invalid and a swop out program is coming after renationalizaton of the coin and control of the printers and policy.

The Congress won't approve of new printing effectively means as of right now the Federal Reserve is defacto under The total control of The United States Federal Government as very shortly finalizationery orders go into effect shortly that retakes control back for good this time that will also be amended to forever outright ban The Congress from ever signing our central bank over to any entity again and will be in effect for the next minimum 1.786 years (Acc to Nostradamus the world ends in 3797 so no earlier then that!) to be re-examined in the year 3798 for another permanent extension!
edit on 29-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

sounds like a good time to start collecting those presidential coins. they are minted by the treasury and the federal reserve really has nothing to do with them, outside of having to buy them from the treasury.....

oh, and MF Global has managed to defraud the farmers!!! the cme guarenteed that any transactions that were done on their exchanges was backed by billions!!! so, well, why is it that now, they are talking about paying just 60% (at least that's the highest amount that I've seen) of the money that was put into the segregated accounts???

all the prosecutions that have been done I believe were little fish, little scams, at least I really haven't read of any of the big fishes getting much more than a slap on the hand and having to pay the gov't a portion of their profits from the scam!! (sounds like the mafia, doesn't it. paying for legal protection to cover illegal deeds).

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

The Treasury is the issuing agency while The Federal Reserve is the minter and release agent and a kicker is that the nation, the taxpayer nor the nation are on the hook for one single cent (face value, production costs, advertising, etc)! They've literately have warehouse upon warehouse full of these coins that happen to be collecting dust.

This is apart of the plan to bankrupt The SCUM by making them spend money that they will never see a return on investment of. The series will continue through 2018 and after that no more special series.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
what if?

is this true that the constitution no longer applies?
would you want it reinstated?

xploder

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

The coup didn't happen on 9/11.

It happened when the Supreme Court appointed Bush President.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Sometimes it is hard to argue with these people because they keep replying to your points in a way that makes no sense. You give them a perfectly valid point, and they turn around and say something that insinuates that you are a moron and they are morally superior. I'm finding you can't even have an intelligent debate.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Let me ask you this: Which of the 2 cases below are more criminal and wrong in your eyes?

1) Sitting on the pavement exercising your RIGHT of free speech on the very campus you PAID to attend:

2) A select few screwing over the entire nation and destroying the economy in the process:

LINK

Pardon our hypocrisy, but virtually all of these funds (with the likely exception of Kynikos) would have gotten destroyed had Bernanke, the Chairman of the PWG and the President, decided not to intervene.

So the very same people deciding economic policies for the government (INCLUDING BAILOUTS!!!) are the very same people running the hedge funds who would have been destroyed without those ONGOING bailouts. That's like you going broke, but also in charge of deciding who gets a bank loan and who doesn't...including for loans YOU get. If you don't see how this is wrong, or why OWS is so outraged, you simply don't have a clue about how corrupt the government and the economy is nowadays.

Or how about this: BoA forces taxpayers to guarantee $75 TRILLION (!!!) of their risky investments!!

BoA has an investment department, and that's FINE. Nothing against investing money, I'm working in the industry too. HOWEVER, making taxpayers liable for $75 trillion (that's 5 times the worth of all products produced in the US every year) of their risky investments IS WRONG! Yet, that's exactly what they did, and it's PERFECTLY LEGAL.

To summarize:

Exercising your right of free speech => pepper sprayed
Screwing the economy and costing millions of jobs and savings => golden parachute provided by taxpayers

And no, prosecuting a tiny minority of Wall Street crooks (like the $2b loss trader working for UBS) is NOTHING if the guys stealing TRILLIONS of taxpayer money get away with it!!

People really need to wake up, because reading those boards, a ton don't seem to have the slightest clue about corruption, finance, the economy, and investing. Not knowing is fine...but it makes you look really stupid if you then go on attacking what OWS stands for

Also, all those people putting blame on the Fed and government are completely ignoring who's CONTROLLING those entities. Those are the guys you should be mad at...and hell, we even know who they are!! Yet they walk mostly free, while opposing their shady business practices in public gets you pepper sprayed. The US needs to change their motto from "land of the free, home of the brave" to "land of the fools, home of the slaves". And it saddens me to say this

edit on 29-11-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Sometimes it is hard to argue with these people because they keep replying to your points in a way that makes no sense. You give them a perfectly valid point, and they turn around and say something that insinuates that you are a moron and they are morally superior. I'm finding you can't even have an intelligent debate.

you ask for an itelligent debate
i give you intelligence expressed on the street

i will debate you on your points

and i dont use names

ask away
xploder

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

thank you and star for the truth,
there is enough stomach to pepper spray kids at a school,
but not to go into wall street and start asking questions,
to go to the fed and ask for a total audit,

yet OWS is painted as the criminals,

trillions lose 0 prosicutions
million spent eviting OWS for camping

how could someone favour the banks over the people?

thank you my friend you are showing the truth

xploder

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
By the way, Obama's just as bad as the GOP and Tea Party. I still believe Obama's the lesser evil if you compare him with proven sock puppets like Bachman, Romney, or Perry...but voting for him wouldn't make me happy. The sad part is, I don't see anyone else on the Democrats' side I'd feel super comfortable voting for. On the GOP/TP side it's really easy, they're pretty much all crap and bought. The only sane person on the GOP side seems to be Huntsman...mostly because of this:

End "too big to fail"…by yours truly, Jon Huntsman.

But sadly he seems to be a rational, well educated human being who uses his brain, and who endorses sound scientific theories like evolution. I'm saying sadly because being like that will make it 100% sure that he'll NEVER win the GOP primary

The funny thing is, I think a lot of democrats might even vote for that guy given that he seems to agree with BOTH parties on a lot of things. Given that, wouldn't he be a good candidate to represent the population? But like I said, he's too intelligent to win the primary...intelligence isn't really a valued trait during GOP primaries

I mean, at least the democrats are making an effort to hide how much they are bought...the GOP completely gave up on that:

edit on 29-11-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The truth is never televised, but i guess many people on here already know that so it will be no different with the occupy movement, the facts will not be presented in favour of the protesters and once again those causing all the problems will have the general population blaming the victims, which the general population is, although not many people will be smart enough to understand that.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I think it's more a matter of they Choose NOT to indict after all most of the offenders on the list I posted run the world..lawd knows they got all the money to do it with..

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
I still believe Obama's the lesser evil if you compare him with proven sock puppets like Bachman, Romney, or Perry...

If you really think Obama isn't a "proven sock puppet" then you really haven't been paying attention for the last 3 years.............

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

you ask for an itelligent debate
i give you intelligence expressed on the street

i will debate you on your points

and i dont use names

ask away
xploder

And you just proved her point. If you think what you are doing is debating people then you have much to learn. You ignore the points people make and you don't argue with any facts.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Friendly reminder, for a thread that doesn't have any member as the subject the word "You" is being thrown around an awful lot.

Let's keep to the topic and not each other.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hmmm.

US Judge rejects settlement between Citigroup and Wall Street regulators

Federal court judge Jed Rakoff ordered a trial, saying the settlement was “neither reasonable, nor fair, nor adequate, nor in the public interest”.

The SEC claimed Citigroup sold 1bn worth of mortgage assets and then bet that their value would fall. In a written opinion, the Manhattan judge said the allegations against Citigroup should go to trial.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
Hmmm.

US Judge rejects settlement between Citigroup and Wall Street regulators

Federal court judge Jed Rakoff ordered a trial, saying the settlement was “neither reasonable, nor fair, nor adequate, nor in the public interest”.

The SEC claimed Citigroup sold 1bn worth of mortgage assets and then bet that their value would fall. In a written opinion, the Manhattan judge said the allegations against Citigroup should go to trial.

That judge overturned a previous ruling that was in the favor of WS. He seems one of the very few going up against WS. Up until now, and people thought all the banks got in 2008 was the $700b TARP money, and when in reality, the they got $7.7 trillion! So much going on behind the scenes

Doesn't matter though if that judge wins in the end. US taxpayers are now liable for $75 trillion of risky derivatives investments. That's what people should really worry about....NOT just the $7.7 trillion from back then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join