It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My girlfriend and I possibly had a visitation and abduction 20 years ago.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I had an experience over 20 years ago and I wanted to share it before it gets completely lost. I think I was visited by something and abducted for around 2 to 3 hours. I'll tell my story and let people decide as I don't have any recollection of being actually being "abducted" or seeing anything. Regardless, what happened was very bizarre and leads me to this conclusion. My girl friend was there with me when it happened.

Back when I was 20ish around '91, I had my girlfriend sleep over in a house I rented with 3 other roommates.

My girlfriend and I were in my small room, both of us on a single bed when we went to sleep that night. The room was fairly square with hardly any furniture(college days) and a closet that was small and closed. The bedroom door had a window that let in light from the nite-light in the hallway. It was an old strange house and Victorian type in California, the bedroom almost looked like it used to be for dining or something like that.

We went to bed maybe around 11pm.

I suddenly woke to my girlfriend shaking me whispering "somebody is in the room! ".
I said "who? where?"
GF - "I don't know, somebody is in the room" almost crying and shaking.

I remember her looking crazy eyed scared and me not caring whatsoever. I looked around in the fairly small room with no obstructions which was well lit by the hallway light coming thru the window in my bedroom door and said, "Oh come on. go to sleep, be quiet". Totally unlike me to say that too. That's all I remember until the next time I woke up...

I woke up again, this time it was what I thought was my Stereo CD player stuck skipping on a CD making that digital chirping sound. My stereo was at the foot of my bed which was playing before I went to bed. My girlfriend heard it too.

I told her it must be the CD player. So as I got up scooting to the end of my bed to shut it off I remember seeing something. I remember seeing what looked like a hazy stereo by my bedroom door and it had red, green, blue lights on it (My stereo had no lights even close to that). I didn't take any notice of it, didn't care at all, just remembered it. Then, as I got to the end of the bed and my finger stretched out about to hit the power button on my stereo I noticed it wasn't on at all. As I got close, it came into focus, I then see it wasn't on after all and the chirping stops. I remember being really confused at this.

I went back to sleep and that's all I remember until......

My girlfriend and I wake up the next day and go driving someplace (forgot where or why). We don't remember anything about the previous night yet. I remember being super tired and so was my girlfriend. One of us mentioned this fact and the other said I'm also extremely tired and didn't sleep.....

Right then that conversation started making the memories flow back from the previous night for both of us....

Me - I remember you woke me up in the middle of the night saying somebody is in the room...
GF - Yeah!!, I remember, and you didn't care at all. I was horrified that you didn't care and told me to be quiet.
Me - I remember that the CD skipping woke us up later and I moved down by the bed to turn it off...and I saw something by the door...
GF - YEAH! it looked like a stereo and it had green blue red lights on it!
Me - OMG. And the stereo wasn't even on when I got down there to turn it off.
GF - YEAH! And you really scared me when you said, "They will turn it off, go to sleep" when I first tried to wake you about the sound. I don't know why you would say that when I told you somebody is in the room, scared and shaking.
Me - I don't remember saying that!
GF - Then later you left me to go to the bathroom while I was so scared shaking and crying. You didn't come back for over 2 hours.
Me - I don't remember that either!!

Regarding when my girlfriend said I left to the bathroom, I don't remember anything about while I was gone or even leaving to the bathroom very well. I didn't remember the next day and still to this day don't remember anything. I slightly remembered getting up to go to the bathroom to pee but have no memory after that. She said I didn't come back for over 2 hours while she lay scared in bed. She didn't see any lights come on or any sounds from me. She was too scared to go find me.

I remembered being fully awake and conscious during certain times that night, but in between those I felt like I'm missing time. My girl friend felt the same way.

My girlfriend said she didn't remember why she knew somebody was in the room but only had the memory that definitely somebody was in the room when she woke me.

My girlfriend said she would never stay there again.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hi there,

an interesting story to say the least. Not one to be read all alone by yourself, on a dark rainy night. Heh!

I don't know what to say about things like that. Not that I want to put your credibility on the table, but it's always hard to understand/believe stories as strange and mystical as yours.

I have myself lived through a similar story, although I was alone and dreaming (or so I think). It happened to me several times and if you are truly interested, I will make my best to detail the best of my capabilities.

Best regards,
StOrD

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
maybe you're an alien hybrid, since you said "they'll turn it off." like you're one of them. maybe it was a routine maintenance check, to make sure you'[re o.k.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I know this experience to well.
Often I feel a presence in my house late at night and sometimes I lose all feeling in my body when I try hard to ignore the presence. Sometimes I feel as if something is touching me or caressing me and at times I feel sharp movements. I can't hear anything and when I try to move, its hard to explain, but I guess you could say it feels artificial. I check the bed side clock often and time does one of the two. Hours pass and feel like seconds or minutes pass and it feels like hours.

Its likely during the moment of waking or fatigue, my mind was playing tricks on me, 9/10 that's usually the case for everyone. But I have no proof of abduction, unless you count the strange scars that appear on my body at times. I'll check them when I'm covered again. However, as crazy as i may sound, I've seen an ET in the flesh... And it was the most terrifying experience in my life. Not because of what happened, because it only lasted moments. It was terrifying because from then on, I knew and there was no going back.

It sucks i cant tell anyone without sounding crazy; but, oh well.

Thanks for sharing your experience OP.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. One of the reasons I come to this sight is because I think I might have been visited/abducted.

I'm leaning more towards abductions in my case due to the terror feeling I get when seeing some pics of greys.

I hope its a one off type thing, like I hope mine is. Although a lot of times when I try to go to sleep I get that feeling like something else is around and its evil.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I would of just passed it all off if she hadn't recalled things I saw that I didn't tell her. I wonder how many times this has happened? If I was alone I would of never known.

" I will make my best to detail the best of my capabilities." - Please do, thanks!

Originally posted by St0rD
Hi there,

an interesting story to say the least. Not one to be read all alone by yourself, on a dark rainy night. Heh!

I don't know what to say about things like that. Not that I want to put your credibility on the table, but it's always hard to understand/believe stories as strange and mystical as yours.

I have myself lived through a similar story, although I was alone and dreaming (or so I think). It happened to me several times and if you are truly interested, I will make my best to detail the best of my capabilities.

Best regards,
StOrD

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I get that too which makes me sometimes freaked out at night for no apparent reason.

I always wondered if hypnosis would help me remember things that night.

Originally posted by calnorak
Thanks for sharing. One of the reasons I come to this sight is because I think I might have been visited/abducted.

I'm leaning more towards abductions in my case due to the terror feeling I get when seeing some pics of greys.

I hope its a one off type thing, like I hope mine is. Although a lot of times when I try to go to sleep I get that feeling like something else is around and its evil.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
A true abduction is planned. They are also EXTREMELY RARE. You have a better chance of hiting a Multistate Lottery....but they DO happen.

If you and your girl were last minute planning this or had other friends over....for whatever reasoning....partying....gaming...etc....the chances of it being a real abduction are even MORE remote.

This could possibly be nothing.....or it could be PARANORMAL as in GHOST.

If you did not find any markings or bruises on your bodies.....the chances are even lower it was not E.T.

One bit of advice....HYPNOTIC REGRESSION IS NOT RELIABLE. You have already put into your minds the possibility of E.T. so.....under Hypnosis....your mind will fill in false reality blanks.

If it happens again....then I might consider getting an MRI to see if you have been TAGGED.
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
tnx for the share i hope you find sometime the answers on your questions keep searching

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by furono

That's a very interesting account and I like the fact that you have presented the experience without trying to say that you know how its should be explained.

It certainly doesn't sound like "sleep paralysis" at all. I guess it is possible that the memories are part real and perhaps part dreamed (like your girlfriends recall that you were gone to the bathroom for two hours). There can be really weird things that happen in the night when you are in those near sleep states.

But I also find the recall of the skipping noises and the lights to be interesting since you both seem to remember that visual image, plus the fact that you apparently tried to turn off the "stereo".

We don't know if there really was someone in the room, but the fact you both saw the lights seems significant.

I don't think hypnosis is a reliable method of retrieving "past memories". I'm not sure you can "force" memories to surface that way and even if its possible, then you also have to take into account that your mind just might generate a series of confabulated memories to fill in gaps surrounding these memories.

I might urge you (if you still know this girl) to both write down exactly everything you can recall from that night separately, and then compare notes and see if you both have the same memories. Twenty years is a long time, but sometimes people can retain very strong memories of unusual events in their lives.

top topics

join