It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychopaths do go to Heaven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
We all fear Death.

Not Death itself but where we go next. As we know very little about the Afterlife, those who do not believe, still have their doubts.

Now, what if Death is the just materialization of all our guilt and remorse? It would mean that a person satisfied with his life, would go peacefully (Heaven). Someone who realises all the bad things and pain he has caused gets his ticket to Hell.
Not the biblical heaven and hell, only the state of mind of the person at the moment of Death.
If we believe some NDEs, some describe having seen their all life pass before their eyes. This moment could probably define the final state of mind.
It would also mean, that psychopaths (including our elites) will feel no remorse as they don't differentiate between Good and Evil. They will die peacefully in their sick mind.

If Life isn't fair,why would Death be any more just?

This thought doesn't reflect my own point of view, I believe in the judgements of our acts.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Doesn't make sense does it? I would be uncomfortable believing that our actions actually influenced what becomes of us after we die. All actions are comitted through motivations, and if you could look at the fundamental reason a person commits a heinous act, you'd see a very humanistic side to it. I'm not defending brutal acts, but people don't commit evil acts because "they have the devil in them".

I do believe that something becomes of us after our life on Earth is over, but I don't think our actions will govern whether the next life is good or bad, like reincarnation without Karma.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Psychopathy is a mental disorder characterized primarily by a lack of empathy and remorse, shallow emotions, egocentricity, and deceptiveness

Link: en.wikipedia.org...

I have often wondered about this myself..but I have come to the conclusion that they will end up alone in the afterlife..if their is one..the psychopath's world it's ME ME ME it's all about me..they never shared anything in life why would they share anything in the afterlife? On C2C right now is a program about psychopaths and it's pretty interesting..

Link: www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Doesn't make sense does it?

I do believe that something becomes of us after our life on Earth is over, but I don't think our actions will govern whether the next life is good or bad, like reincarnation without Karma.

I don't see how this makes sense either. Certainly our past actions don't totally ''govern'' our current life events and choices, but they surely affect the way things happen, are presented and the way we respond to it. Have you ever asked to yourself, why some truly evil murderer would have the ''chance'' to not being caught up by our current system? If so, therefore there is no justice in this world - at least on this planet.
These people, as lucky as they think they are, will probably have to pay the debt in another lifetime.
How? I don't have the answer. But the most probable answer would be by decreasing (or whatever the way you see it) Karma and attracting the exact consequences or emotions that have been created and evaded in other past lifetime. Or even future. Maybe we are all living the 3 common known linear time (Past, Present, Future) at the same time.

Ofc, only my thought.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 29-11-2011 by St0rD because: Double post

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
We all go to heaven, we are all "gods" children, we are not judged in heaven for the past lifes we lived, we move on

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Anyone ever thought that the things and actions we do in this life decide what army you join when you die like a huge recruting operation from 7 billion people and more? i know its a crazy thought but for all we know this is how god and the devil choose there army for the last war between heaven and hell...no im no bible nut

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Maybe they/elites/psychopaths think they are overmen. (:

Text Zarathustra declares that the Christian escape from this world also required the invention of an eternal soul which would be separate from the body and survive the body's death. Part of other-worldliness, then, was the abnegation and mortification of the body, or asceticism. Zarathustra further links the Übermensch to the body and to interpreting the soul as simply an aspect of the body. As the drama of Thus Spoke Zarathustra progresses, the turn to metaphysics in philosophy and Platonism in general come to light as manifestations of other-worldliness, as well. Truth and essence are inventions by means of which men escape from this world. The Übermensch is also free from these failings.

But like you say the elites are psychopaths,they are not interested in advancing a new generation of human beings at all.Their offspring maybe.

Text Zarathustra first announces the Übermensch as a goal humanity can set for itself. All human life would be given meaning by how it advanced a new generation of human beings. The aspiration of a woman would be to give birth to an Übermensch, for example; her relationships with men would be judged by this standard.[5]

I hope the elites are given a conscience in the afterlife.That would be hell for them

edit on 30-11-2011 by theovermensch because: typo

edit on 30-11-2011 by theovermensch because: typo

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Remove that picture from your thing it's justa distrqction. Are you just how you look? Do you want people to comment how pretty you are? Is this how you want to be defined in a forum? I don't suggest this in bad taste. I think some people have profile images that make life here more difficult. I'm sorry if you happen to not be the lady in the picture or you think it's ok as is. Do you understand that it interrupts the flow of thought? Try posting an image of the milky way - is more impartial. Sorry for bring this up.

The thought that death is it, the final moment, is something that's hard to process. I think it creates fear in us. I think evolution desired that we do not focus too much on the fear, so it encouraged us to create religions and faiths to divert our attentionr away from it. But all sorts of things are possible. I just think ti's all wrapped up in a messy evolutionary kind of way for the benefit of whatever it's that humans perpetuate.

My wish is that someday we can observe the past with perfect clarity. Taht would make everyone immortal in memory. I think that's all really anybody wants. Even if nobody ever observes your memory in the total history of the univese, just having it as a possibility woiuld offer our mind some peace.

Summary:
From a material perspective, death just doesn't wrap things up on its own. Too many connections between things. Religion and and other things help to put that last nail in the coffin.

PS: Recognizing good or evil is not the same thing as being self-righteous about it. Generally, evil is a negative contribution. We can create scenarios where evil is a logical and resourceful choice, like not saving a child so you don't put at risk 10 adult lives, but I think that this is subjective. What about killing a baby to save 70 people (including the baby) from being exterminated by a enemy force? Daily we make choices that have good and bad characteristics. Selfishness has actually benefited our survival. Too much of it is likely unhealthy, as most things are in excess. I'm not sure that an inbetween answer is ever going to please the most self-righteous people who cannot tolerate any evil at all. Most things in reality are a mix, not either/or.
edit on 30-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Text Remove that picture from your thing it's justa distrqction.

If he means distracting,I agree.
Dont remove it though,its a nice distraction.

Prettiest eyes ever

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Text Do you understand that it interrupts the flow of thought?

It really does. In a good way though

Please dont use a picture of the Milky Way. You are much nicer to look at than the Milky Way.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Hey man, just because you're thirsty and get easily distracted by pictures doesnt mean the rest of us have that problem. You seem like one of those dudes that blame women who are dressed a certain way for being raped. Control yourself.

As for the "heaven" issue, I personally believe that heaven doesn't exist. I believe we move on to our next existence for more learning. Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I believe we ALL go to the same place after death. A psychopath has a sick mind/brain. God made us all human and as a result, many are sick in many ways both physical and mental due to the limitations of the human form. God is not going to penalize people for the body they ended up with or penalize people for being sick or in a sick body.

Thus, my belief that we all go to the same place. No one is special. No one gets treated better or worse than anyone else. Charles Manson is going to the same place that Mother Theresa went...

edit on 5-12-2011 by The Motorcycle Boy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Johnny...I just couldn't leave this alone. What is the problem with the OPs picture? Your post is hilarious, sorry. It seems it just distracts you...why? Are you distracted by images of pretty women?

Okay...back to the discussion...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Heaven is just a state of mind, as is he'll. Believing that you are righteous enough to go to heaven is what places you there. Conversely, believing that you are unrighteous enough to go to he'll places you there.

I don't believe in an afterlife.

Psychopaths have no conscience, and so don't believe, or feel as if they're ever in heaven or hell. They are homo sapiens, but lacking in humanity, don't meet the requirement of a human being, in my assessment.

Now, narcissists, which many elite likely are, they can experience all of this.

new topics

top topics

join