It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A psycic told me i'm from another planet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
One thing I know is that UK lawmakers anounced not too long ago that they can be prosecuted if they give poor advice to their customers and it results in financial loss.
Apparently they didnt see that coming...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Where have I heard this before? Oh right, OTIII incident. And Xenu solved the overpopulation crisis by freezing souls in ethylene glycol, then sending them to volcanos on Teegeeack, blowing them up with H-bombs, where they attach to bodies in clusters, and can be released to be independent, by holding something akin to an electric ouija board for an indeterminate amount of hours and an indeterminate amount of money.

Lots of people come from other planets. I have a theory that reincarnation works according to a zodiac pattern. See for example, it could be that I came from a Taurus direction, and am heading towards a Libra direction after this life. On Earth or not, that depends on a lot of things. But for sure these past 4 lives have been strictly Earth for me, and I suspect, the rest of them will also be on Earth. Time and space, they matter less the higher you ascend.

Identity by location is divination, and unnecessary in the biggest picture. Just be what you be.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Have to mention also that the psychic as a perceiver, perceiving an alien personality in your aura, that might not be a compliment.

Ah, you know the Christian layout involves satanic beings? And those aliens, the big noggins, the grey skin, from another place, they are satan? So she might be reading that *you* have a past, but it's not really you, but some soul-squatter in your body's field.

To get twisted more, it may be that she is trying to implant the idea in your head that you came from another planet, so if you get the sensation of foreign planet, you think it's you when it's not really you. When it's some Watcher or satan that has walked into your soul-sphere, maybe a dozen of them even, to further a foreign agenda.

It's a weird appearance, I've seen them once. They sneak in like "space brothers" or something similar, and they tend to infest humans, parasitic-like. Having one in a soul, because they are not bound by typical space laws, you don't get just one. I've seen it once, some guy walking down the street at night, I saw his soul bubble, and around him, overlapping alien bodies walking with him, keeping him occupied. He was oblivious to it of course. They keep him ego-filled in this world.

I had trouble with it before. I saw 8 of them come out of my soul-sphere, and run up toward a being who treated them like his children. All in the family I guess, but they were not making life good for me. So it could be a history that is not authentically yours. The psychic could be getting her antenna crossed.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
And you believed him, op?! Sounds like a deranged mad man to me.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp
Tell her:
"Photos or it didn’t happen"
Psychics are not real and have never proven to be real under strict test conditions.

Your wrong, while many pretend...I have met people that will turn you white.....and leave you in a drooling stuper. These real to life talents do not take money for what they do, are very reclusive, and avoid people on many levels because of their gift.

So easy to dismiss your own potential I think. Everyone can do it, its as easy as flipping a switch...but the right switch has to be flipped first. Some flip it through trauma, others are born with it in the on position....but not all of them are phonies.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I believe you have an ET soul so do I. When i was 16 I was into the supernatural so much i went to a fortune teller one day. First thing she told me that she wasn't able to see a future for me but a past and history. She told me i wasn't fully human, that I have some other race but from a far away land but that it was no longer there. That shocked the crap out of me that I had to try to find out where I was from, what race I come from. She said my people are lost and died in a war. There a fallen race lost in time or something, as i grew older I starting watching Doctor Who, and everything about the time lords and how the died were just how the lady describe the fall of my so called Alien race. I believe i'm time lord cause at 18 i went to back to the same lady and begin asking her about my people past. I asked were they masters of time and space. She nodded in silence . She asked to me leave but before doing so she said i'm so sorry but indeed u maybe alone in the universe. Idk if i'm time lord or just somebody messing with my mind but the concept of time means more to me the other people, but to tell the truth I fell like I don't belong here. In a infinitely weird universe anything is possible....

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

People that believe in heaven and that our spirits are all from there essentially believe in exactly what the psyker told you.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
In the most strict sense of "extra terrestrial" that might be correct. Just don't go around believe you're a classical alien from a B movie

As someone before me said, lots of people are waking up, opening their third eye, whatever you want to call it.
All this new age mumbo jumbo 2012 talk might be on to something, just not quite the end of the of world per se.

Oh and don't get ripped off by these meetings. You're gonna meet some crazy people there and feel even crazier for even attending.

Just proceed with your life as usual, I'd say.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I would be a little worried about going to some convention for people who think they are ET's I feel like there would some weird sketchy people there haha jk.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Why ask ATS something that only you yourself can answer?
Do you feel like you belong here?

and please note the Psychic said your body originated here, just your soul did not.
saying "a psychic said I was an ET" is a gross simplification.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You do know that all physics are fake right? They are scam artists, nothing less, nothing more.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I saw Sylvia Brown in person, and she wasnt saying anything accurate, then the "special ' guests from the back (aka actors i bet) had the emotional breakdowns, then all of a sudden Sylvia was 100% accurate...She charges like $500 a pop for personal readings, or something absurd. If she is a real psycic, and shes charging money for a gift she was given from "God", she is going to burn in hell for profitting from 'the gift'....Rant over....

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I paid $10 for fun to go to a psychic at a kiosk in the mall, I wasn't expecting much but WOW was I surprised.

The woman told me I was going to marry an older man with light eyes that I worked with.

Three years later I was married to my husband, who is 14 years older then me. We worked together, and my husband has blue eyes.

She told me that I was going to get pregnant by him in a few months.

I was pregnant with our first child in February, the psychic meeting was in November.

She said a male family member would be physically hurt by someone very soon.

Right before Thanksgiving (2wks later) my cousin was robbed and stabbed

She told me I was going to move South to a small town

I moved to a southern country town 2years ago

She said I would get into working at a realtors office.

My small business relies 100% on realtors offices

The last nitch I hope to come true, she told me my son was going to be a stubborn child (so freakin true!!!)
but he was going to be a straigh A student (he has had straight A's the last two years) and he was going to become a surgeon when he grew up.

Another side note, a old Hindu gentleman said my son will be a good doctor oneday, when I was pregnant.

At this point I have no reason to doubt this woman.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
So was I was referred to a well known clairvoyant in QLD recently through a good friend, i dont take these things too seriously, I was told at the beginning of the session that I was an ET soul.

So naturally I asked what this meant? He told me that I was from a long way away, and that I had signed a contract a long time ago to be here at this time.

He said that there are many ET souls on earth at this current time, all assisting the planet in it's transformation. He said that he has only personally seen about 2 dozen (et souls) and that we would all be beginning to awaken to our missions soon. He said he had even talked to a lady who had her own personal UFO that hovered above her that could only be seen clairboyantly.

He said that the only way for ET's to come to earth is through human birth and that the dimension I was from was much higher than our current dimension and that I would be able to view this place through past life regression.

Upon further reaearch I found a workshop in a town near me for ET souls where people alike can meet and discuss there ETness. :/ Doreen Virtue has also published books on this subject.

So the reason I posted this here is because I wanted to know if many other people have been told this? Could there be some kind of agenda amongst the New Agers?

Obviously I don't believe I am ET

What say you? BS?

edit on 28-11-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

Got news for ya he is a fake

Those that are born with real balance and abilities never ask for money, they never even get paid they tell people their future,heal people, teach people things because it is their duty as a awakened soul. Jesus and Buddha best reference here they were not in it for the money they were in it for humanity. Except that the church and religions that were based around it all turned it to profit and fear. That if you do not donate you will go to hell and a eternity of damnation.

Money is a lower vibrational creation aka Rome and the more you get attached to it the more you lower your frequency. We all know what Rome was like and the blood sports that took place there. This is why real true gifted people never ask for money because they know their abilities are not meant to be used to earn money.

For example if you could tell the future and lets say you wanted to see the big winning lottery numbers. You would get a big fat middle finger solute from your soul.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Old thread.

edit on 12-11-2017 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This sounds like brainwashing. Many of us come from a different earth due to i think an expiriment gona wrong..or right.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i believe you i know im et too...

you are probably sirian as i am, or then you are my enemy

i know my mission already, been clear for lets say past 6 months

transformation part is over

enjoy your life alot, your high feelings affect your homeplanet.

WHAT WOULD YOU REALLY WANT TO ASK FROM ME, ASK IT

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Samuelis

Don't take it too seriously. If you could really see in the past and future etc governments would have locked these people up.

They just make money on peoples stupidity or people desperate in needing some sort of hopeand closure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join