It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Trip Back To July, 1952, For Those Who Say UFO's/ET Are Not real

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that this is real.

UFOs are real. I have seen others in the NASA tether incident.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Agreed, I never heard of jets accidentally scrambled to meteors. Remember, they observed the phenomenon through RADAR, using RADAR one can determine distance. Obviously they determined that the phenomenon was close enough to intercept.

In the 1934–1939 period, eight nations developed, independently and in great secrecy, systems of this type: the United States, Great Britain, Germany, the USSR, Japan, the Netherlands, France, and Italy

Wiki

As you can see the RADAR systems has had by this point approximately 12+ years of use and perfection after it had been developed. This being said I think we would be grossly underestimating the intelligence of those highly skilled and trained military personnel if we were to assume that they were chasing "fireballs".

These people are trained to be able to tell the difference between the things being tracked. For instance meteors head toward earth either at a slight angle or at a sharp angle, no matter what they always go toward the earth, and if they were within range of their RADAR system then they would not appear to be traveling slow and also their trajectory toward earth would be more noticeable at that close range. These trained observers would undoubtedly know this.

You might recall the so called "Foo Fighters" that were observed during missions and non combat flights over in Europe during WW2. These "Foo Fighters" followed the military aircraft.

-Alien

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hi There

Thanks for your inout regarding the evidence for UFOs and ETs.

I think personally one of the reasons why some people have a difficult time with this is because of the fact that there is so much misinformation on the internet on this subject. On the one hand you have people like David Icke talking about Reptilians and then on the other hand you have others talking about tall nordic aliens and it really starts to sound like something out of a science fiction movie.

Additionally we know that the global elite are masters of misinformation and could also initiate a wild goose chase on issues that are false flags. Furthermore we know they have the technology to create illusions or apparitions to further push people to believing that something has happened. We all know of the project bluebeam and project enoch technologies designed to cause a major disruption within Christianity and Islam.

I really believe if we are going to find out the truth on this matter then it will only come with a public disclosure by the governments or an event so impactful in which many people are witnesses to the event.

Just my little piece

Kev
www.globalreport2010.com...
(providing further insight into the Babylon/Stargate/2012 DEBATE)

edit on 19-12-2011 by lmf21734 because: made error in text

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
If we do take a look back in the 1950s right through to the 1990's UFO sightings were more credible between them years because we didn't have the technology to doctor photographs and videos like we do now. Also, newspapers back then are clearly different from todays dirtsheets - presumably most stories WERE true back then as oppose to now where sleazy reporters go on rumours. This may sound silly but I think most evidence post 2000 will always be frowned upon and looked at as being fake regardless of what techniques are used to prove otherwise. The only real exciting incidents was the craft that appeared in Turkey three years in a row and supposedly alien occupants were spotted controlling it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join