It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Trip Back To July, 1952, For Those Who Say UFO's/ET Are Not real

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Time2Think

The photographs of these objects over the White House has always given me goosebumps.. and for a very good reason.

In 1970 I had a daylight encounter with two large spherical objects that were connected by a short tube.. in the sky on approach they looked like a small cartoon dumbell/weights.. just as they do in this photograph.

I am convinced these objects were not lens flares as suggested by another member in this thread. They could not be since they were observed by Radar and the Public who could see these objects for the couple of days that this "flap" occured.

When anyone asks me, 'If aliens exist why don't they come out and show us they are here?".. I tell them.. "They already have, in 1952 over Washington.. only we have been forcibly allowed to forget it.. conveniently."

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
two years later the greys made a treaty.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

UFO's dont equal aliens

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

I have more. Stuff much more recent I am putting together for another thread. Will be interesting.

You seem pissed I even posted the thread? Why?

This only relates to 1952. Of course the pics/clippings are going to be grainy! What do you expect!? Of course everything I posted in 60+ years old. That's when this occurred, lol. As I said, I have more recent stuff I'm working on, but why would something recent be in a thread about 1952?

This thread was posted so people can discuss, or maybe inform themselves of something they did not know.

I never said it was 100% ET. Show me where I said anything like that. It's simply good evidence, pertaining to the discussion of, are UFO's/ET real? Come to your own conclusion.

Some people just bitch and moan about everything. I'll wait for your thread proving everything I posted is hot air balloons, flares, or whatever it is you think happened.

Not pissed, at your thread at all, actually it was an interesting read.

Most of my criticism was directed at the person that quoted me, not at you.

Don't hold your breath too long, mate, I am not interested in coming up with a theory on it, and I certainly couldnt prove one if I did.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It is only the blind who cannot see that this phenomenon is real.

While it may be easy to discredit a single event or object, the big picture is unrefutable.

There is something Other than Us in our skies, the logical assumption is that they came from somewhere Other than here.

Occam's razor applies...

It is not an open and shut case, however, since we know so very little about our Universe, our planet, our history, and even ourselves.

Anyone who can still reject every documented case as a hoax is in denial, plain and simple.

Thank you for bringing this case (back) to our collective attention, perhaps someday soon we can have an honest and open discussion about this topic, without having to weather all the 'Lanternites and Swamp Gassians.'

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits

Occam's razor applies...

Yes, it does.

Which is more likely?

Extraterrestrial craft flying in the night sky?
Human craft flying in the night sky?

Every time you apply the razor, humans will beat out extraterrestrials.

Every. Single. Time.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

UFO's dont equal aliens

Funny how you've shown you can't read, or comprehend what you've attempted to read, in all of four words.

Bravo!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Nor do I care to read or care what people think. Cheers!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder007
No UFOs, it was clearly the planet Venus. Great thread, the older cases are very interesting to me. I wonder if modern weapons have stopped a lot of UFOs from flying around all Willy nilly like the good old days.
edit on 28-11-2011 by FoxMulder007 because: /

It never amaze's me the things TPTB will come up with to explain away UFOs (as being alien craft). Venus though is the best one of the lot, I mean its not as if a whole planet can move at high speeds and change direction (only if you may have partaken in a little LCD).

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Not when the physics of the craft are taken into account.

If WE had this technology, since the 50's no less, we would be watching UFO racing brought to you by Red Bull by now.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
sent: 30-11-2011 at 12:12 AM
Damn you're dumb. Show me exactly where I said that. Struggle with reading comprehension much, lol?

Hey idiot, presenting evidence of UFO's or ET, does not equate to saying UFO's equal ET. Actually said, in the thread, it's not proof of ET, only UFO's. If you could read, you'd understand. Don't have much hope in you though, lol.

I recieved this message from the OP just to show all of you how childish and pathetic that attempt was, he couldnt stand a little comment on his thread
Poor kid

News flash read your title and you try and say I cant read

edit on 29-11-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
There are those events that occurred that are real, what was over Washington in 1952 was from eyewitness and radar and was real. There are discrepancies as to the radar and pilot view of events, and coloured by later expert opinions of what they were. There were and are, many other events too that had real physical effects, that were never properly explained, if indeed they could be. The Mcminnville ufo photograph has never been explained as it was presented, other than a genuine picture. Any debunk attempt was by subjective, hearsay attacks on the credibilty of the photographer. The Mcminnville ufo also has a twin picture taken over Europe around the same time. Then there is the Betty and Barney Hill story, completely out of the blue. More recently, the Cash Landrum event, which had devastating effects on one of the witnesses with some form of radiation burns, confirmed by the gp/md and was isolated in hospital. This is one of the most ambiguous ufo events, since there was never an attempt to explain the radiation burns by authorities, and conversely the witness story was rubbished in its detail by authorities, when certain details later discovered turned out to be more than plausible. So uninvolved people can get hurt by this stuff, whether alien or nearer to earth. In some ways the evidence or lack of is more linked to clandestine earthly activity when ordinary people become victims. The question of whether there are other civilisations in the universe is not a question at all, it's staring you in the face every time you look in the mirror.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
Here's a doc from Gerald Ford.

Large Image

I love your Gerald Ford letter, never ever seen it before.
That said I am not that long on ATS.
I do not have to be "convinced", since i had my own personal experience.

This is what happened:
Mine was at 4 o clock PM at a summer day with clear blue sky, together with a friend in 1975.
We saw three of them, identical.
I managed to focus the telescope on one, nearly filling the full field of vision.

Three identical crafts that followed the exact same path.
They came from the south and made a curve to he east.
Estimated height 20,000 feet, twice the height of normal passengers planes.
No contrails, although air-planes did make them that afternoon.
Each craft consisted of two different parts.
The frontal part looked like a ball, but slightly elongated.
Then there was the second part that looked like a long cylinder but more or less elongated, like an ellipse.
Both parts had the same outer diameter.
Between the two there was nothing visible, they were not connected.
The total moved as if they had a rigid connection, also when they made the curve.
The colour was like a totally rusted steel plate in a scrapyard , after rainfall. So brownish with slight irisations.
There where no markings, no antennae, no lights, no windows and no wings. Nothing that had a different surface. It was all the same, both parts.
Estimated length of the first part was 5 meter, the empty space in between 2,5 meter and the last part 25 meter.
Estimated diameter 4 meter.

After we saw this I tried to find the phone book, I wanted to call the nearest air force base.

Before I found the phone number I stopped searching because there was an Phantom fighter plane that flew from the direction of the air force base the the direction the three UFO had taken. It flew straight over the city. This is normally forbidden.
Before, nore after I have ever seen a military plane over the city of Groningen, ever.

Yes, to me UFO's are still strange, but their existence has no need of proof any more.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

sent: 30-11-2011 at 12:12 AM
Damn you're dumb. Show me exactly where I said that. Struggle with reading comprehension much, lol?

Hey idiot, presenting evidence of UFO's or ET, does not equate to saying UFO's equal ET. Actually said, in the thread, it's not proof of ET, only UFO's. If you could read, you'd understand. Don't have much hope in you though, lol.

I recieved this message from the OP just to show all of you how childish and pathetic that attempt was, he couldnt stand a little comment on his thread
Poor kid

Between you and the OP's comments in post is enough to kill this thread. The thread title itself is okay.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
No I dont have links or the like, but in my readings, what I found quietly funny was that prior to the Roswell incident, UFO's were NOT an uncommon sighting, they were very frequently reported. For some reason, when Roswell come along, things started to go Hush Hush.....Then you got the Gov telling everyone after that that if you saw a UFO your really seeing other natural or explainable phenomena.

If I do recall, I wrote a small response somewhere on ATS with some quotes from the Book that I had regarding this matter. Since then have lent the book to someone and have not seen it again. Will see if I can hunt out the post....

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
4. Ancient humans come home

Never heard this theory before. Interesting. Any links?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
No I dont have links or the like, but in my readings, what I found quietly funny was that prior to the Roswell incident, UFO's were NOT an uncommon sighting, they were very frequently reported. For some reason, when Roswell come along, things started to go Hush Hush.....Then you got the Gov telling everyone after that that if you saw a UFO your really seeing other natural or explainable phenomena.

If I do recall, I wrote a small response somewhere on ATS with some quotes from the Book that I had regarding this matter. Since then have lent the book to someone and have not seen it again. Will see if I can hunt out the post....

Had a look and its just too hard.... Oh Well

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You are still really struggling aren't you? Nothing in the thread title states UFO's=ET, which is exactly what you said it stated.

I also have another post IN THIS THREAD, stating explicitly, this is proof of UFO's, but not ET's.

You really can't read, can you?
edit on 29-11-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
what a degenerated thread.
exactly what an ATS recent thread notice was about..
but continue on with your degenerative insults and other childish behavior which stops me from forwarding this site to others.
Instead I'll forward the links provided since they lack such embarrassing members.

b.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

You are still really struggling aren't you? Nothing in the thread title states UFO's=ET, which is exactly what you said it stated.

I also have another post IN THIS THREAD, stating explicitly, this is proof of UFO's, but not ET's.

You really can't read, can you?
edit on 29-11-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

Yeah exactly nothing says UFO's = ET's I SAID IT and obviously you cant take it. It was just a freaking comment, seriously who cares!?!? Then you U2U me and insult me like I care but it just comes to show how childish you are peace little kid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join