It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Clothing (Disturbing)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Obvious? lol.

There isn't even an "H" in it, haha. Whatever..

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

The original "Obey" guy is a street artist named Shepard Fairey. The purpose of his art had nothing to do with the Illuminati, though he was pimpin' the shizz out of Andre the Giant (and possibly -- "They Live.")

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Some of you need to read this article. Why we do not perceive objectively

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
At least it could have been worn by an MK/Ultra slave kitten...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hey, call me skeptical...but wtf is everyone on about??

Its quite obvious its a marketing ploy...with 2012 looming. Disturbing...no..Genius is the word

Loads of people are being drawn in by this bs apocalyptic end of times drivel.

So what, an artist that is into this 2012 thing has thought up a way to make a few £$ before he's busted...by busted i mean 2012 becomes 2013, 2014 etc.

But of course there will always be another end of times prophecy....we have seen it thousands of times over the centuries. Some reason we will all be wiped out...but this time of course they are right....right?? lol

People start talking about the hidden symbolism, like here....it gets the brand well known, desirable even.

I could start a company tomorrow called IL7UmInATi........ive got nothing to do with them, i could use symbolism, because i can use the internet....loads of money

edit on 29-11-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: changed decades...to centuries
lol

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Either 10 people gave out stars without actually reading everything(read my previous post to see why the screened post is silly, no one ever said the brand name itself was illuminati, we are not retarded even if you think we are), or 10 people don't understand the quite simple but somewhat abstract social cometary by the t shirt artist.

I am guessing this is a product of Anon trolling, which in case that is the case, it's pretty funny, too bad not everyone is "in" on it.

Again, I just have to lol at the pictured poster AND the OP... OP understands symbolism but is paranoid, this guy cant understand a basic play on words nor geek speak(the numbers), nor the social cometary in the t shirt designs themselves. Turns out the brand name is 177umanity anyway.

Btw, for those who don't know, I posted pictures sowing these shirts come with designs about 9/11 and one has the all seeing eye on it.

So the notion that these shirts are not references to conspiracy theories HAS been DEBUNKED despite the fact this guy is getting stars. I already provided proof to show that they ARE at least references, but that doesn't mean it's part of a conspiracy! It just means they are t-shirts designed by a conspiracy believing hippy - NOT the conspiracy that the shirts are promoting are true! (even though they maybe, idk, but that is NOT the point)

It is not a conspiracy, it is just a t shirt designer making social commentary, the metaphors in his art have very obvious meaning... Ignore the stars and think for yourselves... Mob mentality is often wrong besides the fact this forum is full of trolls.

Sory, but I can't help but DENY ignorance, and it annoys me when a misleading post gets a lot of stars.

I don't care about getting stars myself, but many foolish people choose what to believe by star-count and then then tack on more stars... It's a vicious cycle of IGNORANCE.

Again, I am just feeding the trolls, oh well....
edit on 29-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
I haven't read through this entire thread, but I hope none of you are thinking that the Illuminati has their own clothing line? Even if the brand name is meant to resemble "Illuminati," it's not really from the Illuminati! Or maybe I'm wrong and maybe it is! (
) But really... I think that's just the "in" thing right now. People will stick anything on shirts to make them sell.
edit on 11/29/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

I think it would be cool to sell silver Mylar ball caps with those types of names printed on them. You know like NWO too etc. Maybe a straightjacket stylized fall/winter coat to go along with it. Call it "Joke Wear." I think there are millions to be made in doing so. Btw I discovered that such names as Illuminati and NWO are up for grabs, meaning, no one can trademark them just like any word, slogan or phrase. Joke Wear could as it would be a business name, a trademark.

PS
Good to see your posting today.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by Hessdalen

The original "Obey" guy is a street artist named Shepard Fairey. The purpose of his art had nothing to do with the Illuminati, though he was pimpin' the shizz out of Andre the Giant (and possibly -- "They Live.")

Yes.
But I still can't read that 1/2 shirt the OP posted. What does it actually read? I'll have to say I like these graphic designs, and I think that the marketing is pretty inspired in targeting and exposing the paranoia within a certain segment of today's society. Nothing more "sinister" than that.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Haha, cream I don't know why you are still trying. What I find more disturbing than anything else here, is how strongly some of the skeptics are trying to claim there's absolutely no link to the Illuminati with these shirts, when there OBVIOUSLY is. Why are they getting so worked about this? This is a thread about t-shirts people!!!

Get a grip.
edit on 30-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by moondoggy2
Good find. However, this has been going on for ages. not just clothing, but in our children's movies as well. Take a look at:

ChemTrail Conditioning

If you pay attention, you'll also find predictive programming, and other forms of brainwashing in 'grown-up' movies, books, and television shows.

F & S
edit on 11/28/1111 by moondoggy2 because: .

Contrails exist in real life, why wouldn't they be reflected in television?

That's like saying the inclusion of HOUSES or GRASS in children movies is some sort of conditioning program
edit on 29-11-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

Yeah. Too bad what's in the video and media shown in that article, ISN'T "contrails". Lol. So many blind.. so little time.

Really, what are they then, "chemtrails"!? Don't make me laugh. Have your eyesight, I'd rather keep my brain, thank you very much.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Uh, yes there is. A very strange looking one, but it's there nonetheless.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join