It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATSLive Tinfoil Hat Competition Ver 2.0 ***WINNER ANNOUNCED***

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

I'm impressed as well...and I hope we get many more entries...All of them are well, ATS worthy...lol

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here is my entry for this year’s contest...

Now, let me explain the latest high end state of the art technology behind E. Nigma’s costume...

[color=gold]- A - The Riddler’s Thought Sucking Device.

Works well although I no longer use it in the Hoax Forum as it sent me to the asylum a couple times...

[color=gold]- B - The Riddler’s Mask.

Actually a full facial protection that has two purposes:

1. Protects my paranoia on a conspiracy site.
2. Protects my whole face from harm. Hey, if the Bat dude can walk through fire and explosions without getting a scratch on his chin...soooo can I !!!

[color=gold]- C - The Riddler’s Tinfoil Tie.

No purpose really...just cute...

[color=gold]- D - The Riddler’s Laser Button.

Lately tested on some U.S. spy drone...that didn’t turn out too well... !!

[color=gold]- E - The Riddler’s Cane.

A wonderful toy. A wrapped in tinfoil altered Sith Lightsaber...stolen from the Vader dude while his son used him to cook his marshmellows...no longer working but serves as a great baseball bat when attacked...(Occupy Batcave)...also prevents me from falling on my butt on ice and snow...

[color=gold]- F - Ed’s Wall of Mysteries

Unsolved mysteries...... :shk:

So there you have it and...

I gotta tell you...

THAT was Fun !!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

Oh wow this is awesome;
I love the idea of it representing the ATS forums.
And yep you certainly belong in this competition. I’m glad you entered.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Whoever makes it, tells it not. Whoever takes it, knows it not. Whoever knows it, wants it not. What is it

Haha this is great SonoftheSun, too many questions and not enough answers. Sound just like ATS to me.

Oh by the way the answer is counterfeit money.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

That looks great dude!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I LIKE this one!!!
Definitely reminds me of Jim Carrey's Riddler outfit

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Brilliance again!
I'm very impressed. I'll get started on next years entry right away. It's going to take some time...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the nice comments ! I appreciate. Was trying to finish this thing before the weekend ended and, doing so, forgot to mention a thing or two...or three...

Nice hats Wildtimes ! And a nice smile too !!

Tsawyer2, that hat is absolutely brilliant !! Your posts made me laugh and kinda inspired the humor in my entry !!

Homer, Jim Carrey was awesome !

Still, there are real mysteries that do happen...I just noticed that I put in the date of December 2012 in the first montage ???

I was sure I had put 2011...

That's it...we're doomed.

P.S. I hope we get much more entries. Each and everyone that have participated so far are - what I feel - what ATS is all about. A friendly conspiracy community. No ridicule whatsoever anywhere on this thread. just compliments and encouragements. OK...nuff said.

P.P.S. Mr Ahabstar....we're waiting....

edit on 19-12-2011 by SonoftheSun because: missing words.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I really like your entry! The tinfoil tie is awesome! I will have to remember that the next time I get invited to a wedding. LOL.

This is shaping up to be a wild contest!

But, hey we're ATS'ers, so we already knew that would happen.

If Kim Jong-Un wins this competition I will think there is a conspiracy afloat!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

P.S. I hope we get much more entries. Each and everyone that have participated so far are - what I feel - what ATS is all about. A friendly conspiracy community. No ridicule whatsoever anywhere on this thread. just compliments and encouragements. OK...nuff said.

I wanted to comment on your words above. You are absolutely right on with your sentiment there. This has been a great thread and it's definitely a friendly competition. It would be nice if all threads were like this, but I also know peoples opinions and feelings sometimes will conflict.

Competitions like this are also a great way to get to know some of the other members of ATS. You can see all the talent, creativity and individualism in all these entries. You people are great and I'm going to add y'all to my friends list. All of you except Whateva, since she is already on there! LOL. I've known her here for about a year and she is a very nice lady.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

P.P.S. Mr Ahabstar....we're waiting....

So am I. I meant it when I said I wanted to see lots more entries this year. Nothing has been filmed as yet. Still deciding on costuming for all the characters....

Or if I need to start shooting.

edit on 19-12-2011 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Is it over? Aawww, I missed it. But loved the entries. All ya all been added to the mailing list of Alco Aluminum Products for next year. They wish you a Happy Holiday.

My question about the contest is, "Do you have to wear the foil or can it be a decorative thing around the house?" The reason I ask is because my brothers wife uses it to block out all the windows to protect herself from the "EMF" that she is convinced is coming into the house, making mold grow and giving her headaches. (Swear_To_God)

I would get a picture of that and bring it but it probably doesn't qualify as a "hat", right?
Let me know...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

its not over, you have time to make an entry..go going!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Hi Intrptr,

Not over !! I am sorry, maybe the confusion came from me. Reading back on my last reply, what I had mentioned was easy to misinterpret. I wanted to finish my entry before the weekend ended as I had said I would do. Not that the contest ended on the weekend...

There is no deadline set yet, as far as I know. And it would be great to get much much more entries...

So...help us make these tinfoil companies richer...please?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Thanks guys... you are too funny in that awloominoom get up dude. I stiill chuckling... Next time I'm at her house, i'll sneak a picture of her "shielding". (at great risk to my own health and safety)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

No, dude!! It ain't over!
And I'm ditto going to add everyone here to my friends list.....yall are awesome!!! What fun!!
(wonder if it's because we can't give stars and flags.....we're all just here for fun???)

Thanks to all for your supportive and encouraging feedback!!
Love you "We are ATS".

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

It certainly isn't over and I hope to see many more entries!

Wildtimes, i don't think it's because we can't give stars and flags, I think it's perhaps because a tinfoil hat competition is exactly the sort of competition that attracts a kind of person who is creative, intelligent, outgoing and competitive, but also one that knows how to laugh at themselves.

I mean, all of us who entered actually spent time making a tinfoil hat!
And if you were like me while making it, I laughed often.

I like to laugh, sometimes I don't do it enough, so for me this was a great experience.

I'm already thinking of ideas for next year.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Me too (obvi)....I laughed a LOT while making mine...it was fun, and rejuvenating.
You are right, it's not about the stars and flags. It's about being able to take life as it comes, and maintain a sense of humor regarding oneself and the world.

Cheers!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Well, the reason this thread is in this forum and not the ATS Live forum is so stars couldn't influence any decisions when we get to the judging. Also, I totally agree tsawyer, those are the type of people that this type of contest attracts, as you have all shown with your amazing entries. There are plenty more of those types on the boards though and I really hope that they will join us and submit an entry.

Thanks for the entries btw, in case I haven't said so yet publicly.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

a kind of person who is creative, intelligent, outgoing and competitive, but also one that knows how to laugh at themselves.

Yes, totally ....^^^^^ (quote above by tsawyer) ..... I'm proud to be part of this community! C'MON guys.... more entries!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join