It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATSLive Tinfoil Hat Competition Ver 2.0 ***WINNER ANNOUNCED***

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Alright folks. We have a winner!!!!

The first place prize goes to itinydancerg!!!!

She will have a guest spot on ATS Live for a show in the near future.

Here's the little surprise for the rest of you.

Since we did have a very, very hard time judging a winner and you guys and girls were phenomenal in this thread with the support and encouragement of each other; we have made a decision.

Everyone else who has entered can have the chance to have a half hour spot on the show as well. You can chose the thread or topic you'd like to discuss for your half hour.

I'll be sending out a pm to everyone that entered and we will try and coordinate the schedules that work best for you. You don't have to accept the half hour spot if you don't want to but the option is there for you and we would love to have you folks participate. It's a lot of fun.

You don't need Skype either. We do have the option of calling you on the phone or you can call us as well.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone that entered. You're all stars.
edit on 15-1-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

I hope you will announce here when she will be on ATSLive so I can be sure to tune in!

I just re-read this entire thread and was laughing my a$$ off most of the time.

I can't wait till next year. I'm not going to give out my ideas for a spectacular hat yet since they are still forming and will be for awhile.

I will definitely re-read this thread periodically as the year goes on to remind me of the great fun and comraderie we had with it.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

Sir, I like the way you think !! This thread has been great fun and was always a "I look forward to the next entry" type of thing. And, it is, still.

I now look forward to hearing many of you on ATSLive as it's been generously offered !! I have accepted and will be discussing (if accepted) about the recent anomalies worldwide...those strange sounds...weather anomalies and of course, mass die-offs where I focused in my latest thread.

So I encourage each and everyone of you to accept the invitation because....I wanna hear you !!!!

The fun continues...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hoping to post my pic tomorrow night, as long as i can get hold of pipe cleaners and silver coated condoms.

Nah, only joking, WHERE would you find pipe cleaners these days, no one smokes any more.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Lol crazy comp no pun intended.

Can't help but be reminded of this though and perhaps people should not be so quick to embrace the foil if that is their bag.

berkeley.intel-research.net...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

What a sneaky way to get photo's of everyone and find out who the most attractive women are. We're on to your game

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I know right? The lookers came out in force in this thread.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Alright folks. We have a winner!!!!

The first place prize goes to itinydancerg!!!!

She will have a guest spot on ATS Live for a show in the near future.

Here's the little surprise for the rest of you.

Since we did have a very, very hard time judging a winner and you guys and girls were phenomenal in this thread with the support and encouragement of each other; we have made a decision.

Everyone else who has entered can have the chance to have a half hour spot on the show as well. You can chose the thread or topic you'd like to discuss for your half hour.

I'll be sending out a pm to everyone that entered and we will try and coordinate the schedules that work best for you. You don't have to accept the half hour spot if you don't want to but the option is there for you and we would love to have you folks participate. It's a lot of fun.

You don't need Skype either. We do have the option of calling you on the phone or you can call us as well.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone that entered. You're all stars.
edit on 15-1-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

Congratulations!!!!
Marvelous entry!!!

I wanted to make an entry myself, I was working on it but I had too much on my mind and almost landed in jail because of false accusations. I'll save my entry for next year.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I just needed a laugh before bed, so i thought what better thread to get a good laugh from

though its a shame some of the entrants have deleted their pics.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

This certainly is a great thread. I'm really looking forward to this year's competition and seeing what everyone comes up with to try and top last year's entries.

My Tin foil hat from last year is sitting on a shelf in my workshop, so I get to see it almost everyday. LOL

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

I hope you have an idea for a new hat, because i heard on the grapevine another one is being done ASAP

and i have no ideas what i will make for this one.

love and harmony
Whateva

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join